*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||30 Mins|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Fat injections for Fat transfer in Dubai & Abu Dhabi are now helping thousands of people regain a youthful and ripe look in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. It is a process whereby fat taken from the person’s own body is injected back into various areas.
After all, many of us have an uneven distribution of fat in the body- there are some places where we wish we didn’t have fat and others where we wish we did. Fat injections, non-surgically and non-invasively help to improve the effects of aging.
The results of fat injections are temporary as the body eventually reabsorbs the fat. So, you will require having follow-up treatments to sustain the results.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Fat Injection Candidates
You may be a good candidate for fat injections if:
- You have deep creases on your face or it has lost volume.
- You want to improve your facial contours by giving volume to facial features.
- You want to improve your body contours, revise the scars, and fill in the depressions on various areas of your body.
- You want to give volume to certain areas of body like breasts and buttocks.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
- You are physically and mentally healthy.
- You are non-smoker.
Fat Injection Goals
The goals of fat injections are:
- Restoring your youthful facial contours.
- Improving the curves of your body.
- Improving the appearance of scars.
Fat Injection Treatments
The purpose of fat injections or fat transfer is restoring the volume of various areas of body. The same goals can also be achieved by:
- Dermal fillers – They are the injectables that are injected into the treatment area to restore the volume of that area and improve its contours.
During the pre-treatment visit, our plastic surgeon will perform physical examination, will guide about the procedure and will also give you a thorough list of pre-treatment instructions. Some important pre-treatment instructions that are important for nearly every patient to follow include:
- Avoid taking aspirin and other blood thinning medications.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
- Wear sun block regularly and avoid tanning.
Fat Injection Procedure
Fat injections or fat transfer is a quick procedure that usually takes 30 minutes to an hour. It is minimally invasive. The steps of the treatment include:
- First step involves the administration of local anesthesia to numb the treatment area.
- Then, surgeon will harvest fat from the area having denser fat, mostly abdomen, thighs and buttocks using small needles or through suction.
- The extracted fat is then processed using centrifuge.
- The purified fat is then injected in the treatment area with the help of extremely small needles.
Fat Injection Benefits
Fat injections or fat transfer is non-surgical, minimally invasive procedure and it has a lot of benefits. Some of its benefits include:
- It enhances your facial balance by restoring the contours.
- It improves your curves by restoring volume of certain body areas.
- It is minimally invasive treatment.
Fat Injection Recovery
The recovery period is different for every patient but you can expect your recovery period be like:
- Just after the procedure, you will experience some discomfort and pain that will subside in a shorter period of time.
- Swelling and bruising will be significant for initial few days of recovery but will subside in about a week.
- You will be able to resume your normal activities in about 1 to 2 weeks.
- You will see the final results after swelling completely goes away.
Though our plastic surgeon will give you customized post-treatment instructions, following are some common tips to follow.
- Take full course of antibiotic and pain medications.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid taking bath or shower for first two days of recovery.
- Avoid exertion or vigorous tasks for recommended period of time.
- Wear the compression garment for recommended period of time.
News And Media
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest