Fat injections are now helping thousands of people to regain a youthful look. It is a process in which fat taken from a person’s own body is injected back into the area where it is required. This technique is also known as fat grafting or fat transfer. After all, many of us have an uneven distribution of fat in the body. There are some body areas where we wish, we didn’t have fat and then there are some other areas too where we wish to have fats. Fat injections, non-surgically and non-invasively help to improve the effects of aging.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After
The results of fat injections in Dubai are temporary as the body eventually reabsorbs the fat. So, you will require having follow-up treatments to sustain the results. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
What are the goals of Fat Transfer?
The goal of fat transfer treatment is to:
- Restore your youthful facial contours.
- Improve the curves of your body.
- Improve the appearance of scars.
Alternate Fat Transfer Treatment
The purpose of fat injections or fat transfer is to restore the volume of various areas of the body. The same goal can also be achieved by:
- Dermal fillers – They are injected into the treatment area to restore the volume of that area and improve its contours. However, unlike fat injections, dermal fillers are made up of chemical substances.
During the pre-treatment visit, our cosmetic surgeon will perform the physical examination, brief you about the procedure, and provide a thorough list of pre-treatment instructions. Some pre-treatment instructions that are important for nearly every patient to follow include:
- Avoid taking aspirin and other blood-thinning medications.
- Keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water and fluids.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
- Wear sunblock regularly and avoid tanning.
Fat injections or fat transfer is a quick procedure that usually takes 30 minutes to an hour and is minimally invasive. The steps of the procedure include:
- The first step involves the administration of local anesthesia to numb the treatment area.
- Then, the surgeon will harvest fat from the area having denser fat, mostly abdomen, thighs, and buttocks using the liposuction technique.
- The extracted fat is then processed using the centrifuge.
- The purified fat is then injected into the treatment area with the help of extremely small needles.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® has the best doctors for fat grafting or fat transfer. Check the profile of our doctors and we promise you that you won’t be disappointed.
Fat injection treatment has a lot of benefits. Some of its benefits include:
- It enhances your facial balance by restoring the contours.
- It improves your curves by restoring the volume of certain body areas.
- It is a minimally invasive treatment.
The recovery period is different for every patient but you can expect the following conditions during recovery;
- Just after the procedure, you will experience some discomfort and pain that will subside in a shorter period of time.
- Swelling and bruising will be significant in the initial few days of recovery but will subside in a week.
- You will be able to resume your normal activities in about 1 to 2 weeks.
- You will see the final results after the swelling completely goes away.
Even though post-op instructions are customized, following are some common tips to follow during aftercare phase:
- Take the full course of antibiotics and pain medications.
- Use cold compresses to reduce swelling and bruising.
- Avoid taking a bath or shower for the first two days of recovery.
- Avoid exertion or vigorous tasks for a recommended period of time.
- Wear the compression garment for a recommended period of time.
News And Media
If you are looking to get fat injections in Dubai and Abu Dhabi then you have come to the right place. We not only offer the best fat transfer treatment but also ensure the safety of our patients. All of our existing and new patients get a free initial consultation for the treatment of their choice. In this session, you can discuss all your concerns and queries regarding the treatment to reach the final decision. To book an appointment, you need to fill in the form given below and we will schedule your consultation with our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest