Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery) is a cosmetic procedure that corrects any kind of nose abnormality. A nose job in dubai & abu dhabi can be performed for cosmetic or health reasons such as a deviated septum that interferes with breathing. You can undergo a nose job, medically known as Rhinoplasty, if your nose is too broad, too long or has bumps on it. Rhinoplasty cost in Dubai also varies significantly from one person to another, depending on the exact nature of the procedure.
The nose is the center-point of our face, and every time we look at someone’s face, it is the first thing we notice. And if it’s not in sync with the rest of the facial features it can greatly undermine one’s self-esteem. Rhinoplasty is one of the most requested cosmetic surgeries worldwide.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Reasons for Rhinoplasty
- 3. Aesthetic reason
- 4. The medical reason
- 5. Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Before & After
- 6. Making a Decision
- 7. Second nose job procedure
- 8. Who is The Candidate For Rhinoplasty?
- 9. Goals
- 10. Similar Nose Treatments
- 11. How Nose Surgery Performed?
- 12. The Best Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Surgeons
- 13. Things you need to discuss with your rhinoplasty surgeon
- 14. Questions that you need to ask your surgeon
- 15. Rhinoplasty Medical Benefits, Worth
- 16. Expected results
- 17. Risk and complications of a Nose Job
- 18. Rhinoplasty Recovery
- 19. Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) FAQ’s
- 20. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Reasons for Rhinoplasty
Reasons to have a rhinoplasty procedure varies from person to person, however, there are two primary reasons for a nose job – aesthetic and medical.
Some people, who feel that their nose is negatively affecting their overall features usually go through this procedure to:
- Reconstruct the nose.
- Lift their nose up.
- Reduce or increase the size of their nose.
- Make the nose’ surface smooth.
The medical reason
Aside from aesthetic reasons, there are medical reasons for Rhinoplasty, and these include:
- Correcting a breathing problem.
- Fixing a broken nose.
- Correcting a birth defect.
Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Before & After
After the surgery, your nose will be sensitive and swollen for a couple of weeks. The final results of the surgery will become apparent after the swelling subsides completely. About 90% of the swelling will subside in about three weeks but it may take more time to subside completely. The results of rhinoplasty are permanent. We do not give any guarantee, as the results vary from one person to the next.
Making a Decision
The question that you need to answer regarding this procedure should be:
“Why should I go through the procedure?”
Different people have different reasons for a nose job. If you feel that your nose is not in a right position and is crooked, then it is up to you if you want to go ahead with the procedure or not. If you have a birth defect on the nose or if you have a breathing problem then that too is also up to you to decide.
Second nose job procedure
What if the results of your nose job are not satisfactory? What if something is amiss in your rhinoplasty? What should you do if any of these things happen to you? Usually, a second rhinoplasty also known as a correction or revision rhinoplasty, is needed to correct the structure or fix what went wrong during the first rhinoplasty.
Who is The Candidate For Rhinoplasty?
You may be a good candidate for a nose job if:
- Your nose is too small or too large in comparison with other facial features.
- You have humps and depressions on your nose bridge.
- Your nose is wide.
- Your nose tip is droopy, protruding, bulbous or enlarged.
- You have a crooked nose.
- Your nose is asymmetrical.
What is Bulbous Nose Surgery?
Bulbous nose surgery is a Rhinoplasty procedure that is used to enhance the tip of the nose. The procedure is performed by refining the tip of the cartilages, saturing them together and finally adding cartilages harvested from the ear or septum to the top of your nose. A huge number of Rhinoplasty patients, according to research, request for this surgery.
The goal of rhinoplasty is to improve the aesthetic appearance of the nose or correct functional problems caused by structural irregularities. It aims to:
- Improve a narrow or uneven nose bridge.
- Improve wide or narrow nostrils.
- Improve the appearance of a crooked nose.
Similar Nose Treatments
Rhinoplasty is performed to improve the aesthetic appearance of the nose. For minor issues, the nose can be corrected with non-surgical options like:
- Use of Injectable fillers – Dermal fillers are an effective non-surgical treatment for improving the humps and depressions on the nose bridge, as well as symmetry of the nose.
How Nose Surgery Performed?
Nose surgery in Dubai is a complex cosmetic surgical procedure that requires great expertise. It is performed on an outpatient basis and the duration of the procedure varies depending on the complexity of the surgery and the technique used. The procedural steps include:
- Administration of general anesthesia.
- Making incisions on the appropriate area depending on the technique. Incisions are made:
- Inside the nostrils in closed rhinoplasty.
- Across the columella – narrow strip of tissues between the nostrils – in open rhinoplasty.
- Then the skin will be raised to allow access to make the alterations.
- Surgeon will make the required alterations including:
- Removing bone or cartilage to reduce the size of the nose.
- Attaching a cartilage graft to increase the size of the nose.
- Straightening a deviated septum.
- Sculpting the underlying structure to the desired shape.
- Finally, the skin will be re-draped and the incisions will be stitched closed using either absorbable or non-absorbable stitches.
The Best Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) Surgeons
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is committed to providing the best services for Rhinoplasty in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our Surgeons make sure patients get the best natural result.
Things you need to discuss with your rhinoplasty surgeon
If you have given much thought to the surgery and you have now decided to go ahead with it, then you should consider the following issues beforehand:
- Discuss the step by step surgery procedure, risks involved and the outcomes you expect from the surgery.
- Discuss the different options needed for your rhinoplasty and the options available for nose reshaping.
- Discuss any health problems that you have and disclose your full medical history.
- You need to have a clear view of your nose before and after surgery. You can do that by taking pictures before surgery or doing a 3D simulation.
Questions that you need to ask your surgeon
There are questions that you need to ask your surgeon so that you can have a clear view of the procedure and be mentally prepared for every possibility. These include you asking:
- How many years of experience the cosmetic surgeon has.
- Is the surgeon performing the procedure a board-certified surgeon?
- How often does he perform rhinoplasty on patients?
- How many successful rhinoplasty surgeries has he performed?
- If he can show you before and after photos of the previous patients?
- How long would it take for you to recover and how will you recover?
- Will you receive anesthesia and which type of anesthesia will it be?
- Which type of technique will be used?
- What are the risks and possible complications involved in this procedure?
- Will the shape and structure of your nose change over time?
Rhinoplasty Medical Benefits, Worth
Rhinoplasty has many aesthetic and health benefits. Some of them include:
- An improved shape of the nose.
- The nose becomes proportionate to the rest of the facial features.
- Improvement of the facial symmetry.
If the procedure if performed by an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon, then you should expect good and lasting results after the procedure.
Risk and complications of a Nose Job
There are a few risks involved in the procedure because it is a surgery and like most surgeries, it requires anesthesia. A good surgeon will always tell you about the risks involved and will try to mentally prepare you for any unexpected outcome of the procedure. The most common types of risks and complications involved are the following:
- Like any other surgery, there is a chance of infection, healing problems, or breathing difficulties.
- There is also a possibility that the person would need a correction surgery if something goes wrong with the first surgery.
- Anesthesia complications can also happen.
Nose surgery recovery is different for every patient depending on certain factors, some of which may be unique, but there are some elements of recovery that are common for all patients.
- You will feel more pain and discomfort for a couple of days after the surgery, which will reduce in subsequent days.
- Stitches will be removed within 3 to 7 days after surgery.
If you are looking for a high quality nose surgery treatment in Dubai, or Abu Dhabi, fill up the form and set up a free consultation with one of our board certified plastic surgeons.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest