A nose is one of the most prominent features of the face and varies in shape, size and position. Being in the center of the face, it grabs a lot of attention. Many people do not like the shape or size of their nose and want to alter it. For such people, rhinoplasty is the best solution.
Rhinoplasty also known as Nose Job is a cosmetic surgery procedure that fixes your nose to give you the desired look. It has become very popular all over the world and is being used for both aesthetic and medical purposes. However, before opting for Rhinoplasty in Dubai, you must know the details of the procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty) FAQ’s
- 2.0.1 What is Rhinoplasty?
- 2.0.2 Why Rhinoplasty?
- 2.0.3 Who is a good candidate for rhinoplasty?
- 2.0.4 How is the rhinoplasty procedure performed?
- 2.0.5 What is corrective or revision rhinoplasty?
- 2.0.6 What is the best age for rhinoplasty?
- 2.0.7 How long does the surgery take?
- 2.0.8 What should be discussed in the initial meeting with a surgeon?
- 2.0.9 How to prepare for rhinoplasty surgery?
- 2.0.10 What is Bulbous Nose Surgery?
- 2.0.11 Will I need to have post-procedure touch-ups?
- 2.0.12 What is the cost of rhinoplasty in Dubai?
- 2.0.13 Do you use computer imaging?
- 2.0.14 What are the alternatives to rhinoplasty surgery?
- 3 Benefits
- 4 Risks & Complications
- 5 Rhinoplasty Surgeons Dubai
- 6 Results
- 7 Before & After
- 8 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Rhinoplasty has many aesthetic and health benefits. Some of them include;
- Improved shape of the nose.
- The nose becomes proportionate to the rest of the facial features.
- Improvement in facial symmetry.
Risks & Complications
There are some risks and complications associated with rhinoplasty which should be discussed before undergoing the surgery. The most common risks linked to rhinoplasty are;
- Anesthesia risks
- Chance of infection, poor healing, or breathing difficulties
- Scarring and numbness
- Swelling and bruising
- Possibility of revision surgery if something goes wrong during the first surgery.
Rhinoplasty Surgeons Dubai
The final results of rhinoplasty will appear within 12 months after the surgery. During this time, gradual changes in the shape of your nose will keep on taking place until the shape is permanently established. You will start observing results 2 weeks after the surgery once the swelling and bruising subside and nose details become clear. The results are long-lasting by nature but aging in the later years can alter the nose shape. You might need follow-up visits after the surgery at regular intervals for at least one year until the nose attains its final shape.
Before & After
We do not give any guarantee, as the results vary from one person to another.
If you are looking for high-quality nose surgery in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, visit our clinic. We offer a free consultation to all our patients who are interested in having rhinoplasty surgery. You can fill-up the form given below to book an appointment with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest