The nose shape and size have a significant impact on the overall facial appearance. Located in the center of the face, it draws a lot of attention. However, not everyone is born with an ideal nose shape. People who are not happy with their noses can undergo rhinoplasty surgery.
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty, also known as Nose Job, is a cosmetic surgery procedure that alters the shape and size of your nose to give you the desired look. It has become popular worldwide and is being used for both aesthetic and medical purposes. However, before opting for Rhinoplasty in Dubai, you must know the details of the procedure.
Who is a Good Candidate?
All adults whose facial growth has been completed can undergo rhinoplasty. You need to have good overall health and realistic expectations from the surgery. You are an ideal candidate for rhinoplasty if;
- Your nose is too small or too large in comparison to other facial features.
- You have humps and depressions on your nose bridge.
- Your nose is wide.
- Your nose tip is droopy, protruding, bulbous, or enlarged.
- You have a crooked nose.
- Your nose is asymmetrical.
Rhinoplasty is a complex surgical procedure that requires great expertise. It is performed on an outpatient basis, and the duration of the treatment depends on the complexity of the surgery and the technique used. The procedural steps include:
First of all, general anesthesia is administered.
After that, incisions are made in the appropriate area. There are two primary techniques to make incisions which include;
- Inside the nostrils in closed rhinoplasty
- Across the columella (a narrow strip between the nostrils) in open rhinoplasty
Once the incisions are made, the skin will be raised to make the desired alterations easily.
The surgeon will make the required alterations which include the following;
- Removing bone or cartilage to reduce the size of the nose.
- Attaching a cartilage graft to increase the size of the nose.
- Straightening a deviated septum.
- Sculpting the underlying structure to the desired shape.
Finally, the skin will be re-draped, and the incisions will be stitched closed using either absorbable or non-absorbable stitches.
Rhinoplasty Dubai has many aesthetic and health benefits. Some of them include;
- Improved shape of the nose.
- The nose becomes proportionate to the rest of the facial features.
- Improvement in facial symmetry.
Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Dubai
Before & After
We do not give any guarantee, as the results vary from one person to another.
Rhinoplasty Cost in Dubai
The average starting cost of rhinoplasty ranges from AED 25,000 to AED 35000. The cost varies depending upon the amount of work needed and the surgery requirements like surgeon’s fee, hospital charges, and anesthesia fee. For more details, you can visit the rhinoplasty cost.
Get a Free Consultation
If you are looking for high-quality nose surgery in Dubai, visit our clinic. We offer a free initial consultation to all our patients who are interested in getting rhinoplasty surgery. So, book your appointment with our board-certified rhinoplasty surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® by filling in the form below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest