Rhinoplasty or Nose Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi offers a solution to correct any kind of nose abnormality. A nose job can be performed for cosmetic reasons or for health reasons such as a deviated septum that interferes with breathing. You can undergo a nose job, medically known as Rhinoplasty, if your nose is too broad, too long or has bumps on it. Rhinoplasty cost in Dubai also varies significantly from person to person, depending upon the exact nature of your procedure.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Recovery Time||3-7 Days|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Before & After
Your nose will be sensitive and swollen for few months after surgery. The final results of surgery will become apparent after the swelling subsides completely. About 90% of the swelling will subside in about three months but it may take a year to subside completely. The results of the rhinoplasty will be permanent. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is The Candidate For Rhinoplasty?
Both men and women are massively opting for Rhinoplasty in Dubai. You may be a good candidate for nose job if:
- Your nose is too small or too large in comparison with other facial features.
- You have humps and depressions on your nose bridge.
- Your nose is wide.
- Your nose tip is droopy, protruding, bulbous or enlarged.
- You have crooked nose.
- Your nose is asymmetrical.
Wonder to know more about Bulbous Nose Surgery
Bulbous nose surgery is a kind of Rhinoplasty that is used to enhance the tip of the nose. The tripod of the cartilages plays their role in creating the bulbous shape. So, the procedure is performed by refining the tip of cartilages, adding them with each other by applying sutures, adding the cartilages on top of your nose that are harvested from the ear or septum. It is observed that most of the patients want to get the nose job because of their round nose tip. Hence, this procedure is rewarding for the patient. Well, if you want to get this procedure done then you need to show some patience as you may not get immediate results and you need to wait for a year or two in order to get observable results. No doubt, the procedure comes with amazing results and you truly achieve your desired goals regarding your appearance and nose shape.
The goal of rhinoplasty is improving the aesthetic appearance of nose or correcting functional problems caused by structural irregularities. It aims at:
- Improving the narrow or uneven nose bridge.
- Improving too wide or too narrow nostrils.
- Improving the appearance of crooked nose.
Rhinoplasty is performed for improving the aesthetic appearance of nose. Some minor issues can also be corrected with non-surgical options. Non-surgical option for enhancing appearance of nose is:
- Injectable fillers – Dermal fillers are an effective non-surgical treatment for improving the humps and depressions on the Nose Bridge and symmetry of the nose.
How Nose Surgery Performed?
Nose surgery is the most complex cosmetic surgical procedure which requires expertise. It is performed on outpatient basis and the duration of procedure varies depending on the complexity of surgery and technique used. The procedural steps are:
- General anesthesia is administered.
- Incisions will be made on the appropriate site depending on the technique surgeon uses for performing surgery. Incisions are made:
- Inside the nostrils in closed rhinoplasty.
- Across the columella – narrow strip of tissues between nostrils – in open rhinoplasty.
- Then the skin will be raised to allow access to make the alterations.
- Surgeon will make the required alterations including:
- Removing bone or cartilage to reduce size of nose.
- Attaching a cartilage graft to increase the size of nose.
- Straightening the deviated septum.
- Sculpting the underlying structure to desired shape.
- Finally, skin will be redrapped and incisions will be stitched closed using either absorbable or non-absorbable stitches.
Nose Surgery Surgeons
Rhinoplasty Benefits, Worth
Rhinoplasty has many aesthetic and health benefits. Some of them include:
- It improves the shape of the nose.
- It makes the nose proportionate to rest of the facial features.
- It improves facial symmetry.
Nose surgery recovery may be different for every patient depending on certain factors, some of which may be unique but there are some elements of recovery that are common for all patients.
- You will feel more pain and discomfort for a couple of days after surgery, which will reduce in subsequent days.
- Surgical packing in your nose will be removed within 3 to 7 days after surgery.
If you are looking for undergoing a rhinoplasty in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, we can be your help. You can set up a free online consultation with one of our experts by filling in the online form.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest