Arm lift (عملية شد الذراعين) medically known as Brachioplasty – is a surgical procedure that enhances the appearance of upper arms by removing sagginess and improving their contours. An Arm lift in Dubai & Arm lift in Abu Dhabi that is successfully performed can make your arms go from ‘flab’ to ‘fab’. A sculpted upper arm will nicely complement not only your silhouette but your outfit as well. Today’s technology has made this procedure a safe and effective cosmetic procedure with minimal risk of scarring. This treatment makes your arms go from flab to fab. Visit the Cost page to know the exact cost of the treatment.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Arm Lift Before & After
- 3. I think I need an Arm Lift Surgery; So How Can I Know If It’s Right For Me?
- 4. Arm Lift Goals
- 5. Arm Lift Surgery Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. How the Arm Lift Procedure is Performed
- 8. Arm Lift Surgeons
- 9. Arm Lift Benefits
- 10. Arm Lift Recovery
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. Complications
- 13. Outcomes
- 14. Arm Lift Surgery FAQ’s
- 15. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Arm Lift Before & After
Our minimally invasive arm lift surgery results in more attractive and contoured arms. The outcome will be permanent if you maintain a healthy lifestyle. There’s no guarantee on the outcome or permanent results, as the results vary from person to another.
I think I need an Arm Lift Surgery; So How Can I Know If It’s Right For Me?
You are a good candidate for arm lift surgery if:
- You have excess skin hanging from your arms.
- You have excess fat deposits on your arms.
- Your weight is normal and stable.
- You are committed to a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- You have realistic expectations regarding the outcome of the surgery.
Arm Lift Goals
This surgery aims at making your upper arms more attractive, tighter and thinner by:
- Reducing excess skin.
- Improving the muscle definition.
- Removing localized fat deposits.
- Tightening the underlying supportive tissues.
Arm Lift Surgery Techniques
The purpose of this surgery is to improve the silhouette of the upper arms and is done through different techniques. These procedures include:
- Liposuction – suitable individuals that have extra fat deposits on their arms.
This procedure is more appropriate for those who have excessive fat deposits on the upper arms, as well as hanging skin, and is divided into two types:
- Minimal incision arm lift – suitable for the individuals who have a small amount of excess skin near the armpits.
- Full arm lift – suitable for individuals who have excess sagging skin on the whole arm.
Some common tips for arm lift preparation include:
- Quitting smoking as it can have adverse effects on wound healing.
- Stopping any blood thinners like aspirin, and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications.
- Stop taking certain vitamins and supplements (the plastic surgeon will advise which ones).
- Eating a high protein diet to enhance the healing process.
- Following a special diet regimen recommended by the plastic surgeon.
How the Arm Lift Procedure is Performed
- The surgery may be performed with local anesthesia or with general anesthesia.
- The surgeon then makes small incisions on the inside or back of your arm. The pattern of incision will vary according to the needs of the surgery and the surgeon’s own preference of treatment. For mini arm lift, the incision is made in the underarm extending to the right just above the elbow while in full arm lift surgery, an incision made runs from the elbow to the armpit and onto the side of the chest.
- After the incision, the extra fat is removed with liposuction and extra skin is trimmed and tightened.
- Finally, incisions are stitched – mostly with absorbable stitches.
Arm Lift Surgeons
Arm Lift Benefits
- The procedure improves your overall appearance by making your arms tight and toned.
- It gives you a better silhouette.
- It boosts your self-esteem.
- Increases clothing options for you.
- The scars are well-hidden.
- The results are long-lasting.
Arm Lift Recovery
- The procedure is performed on outpatient basis and our plastic surgeon will allow you to go home on the same day.
- This surgery recovery period is relatively short.
- You will wear a compression garment for a few days.
- Pain medications will help relieve the initial pain and discomfort, and swelling and bruising will subside within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Mostly dissolvable stitches are used, but if non-dissolvable ones are used, they will be removed in 3 to 5 days.
Our plastic surgeon will give you instructions on how to take care of yourself after surgery depending on your individualized case. Some common post-operative care tips include:
- Taking prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limiting your physical activities for the first week of recovery and avoiding vigorous exercise for a recommended period of time.
- Elevating your arm on pillows – this will help in reducing the pain and swelling.
- Taking care of the incision sites.
- Wearing the compression garment for the recommended period of time.
- Avoiding getting the area wet for the recommended period of time.
Following are a few complications linked to the procedure. Have a look at them!
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Poor or slow healing
- Slight pain
- Changes in skin sensation
- Possibility requirement for revisional surgery
- Fat necrosis
- Seroma (fluid accumulation)
- The issue in sutures absorption
- Damage to muscles, nerves, blood vessels
Suggestion – You should discuss these risks with your doctor before going for the procedure. Don’t hesitate and ask your queries clearly with your surgeon.
The results will be apparent right after the procedure. However, swelling may hinder actual outcomes, so you have to wait for proper recovery to view tighter & smoother contours. Hence, the scar on the area where the incision was made will remain. Well, there is no guarantee as results may differ for different people because of various factors, but you can have good expectations. Also, the results will be long-lasting if you follow a proper diet and exercise routine.
To get successful surgery, you have to follow the guidelines provided by your surgeon.
What Questions Should You Ask Your Surgeon Before Undergoing An Arm Lift Surgery?
It is normal and quite ok to go to the plastic surgeon with some questions about this latest procedure of this surgery & arm liposuction to determine the feasibility of the procedure and what complications you may be exposed to. You should ask him:
- If you are a good candidate for this Surgery.
- What techniques are used for this surgery?
- What other options are there other than an Arm Lift Surgery?
- The duration of the surgery.
- What are the risks and complications of this surgery?
- Recovery time after the surgery?
- What the anesthesia options are?
If you are looking to get the best Brachioplasty or arm liposuction surgery at a fair price in Dubai, book a Free consultation for this scarless arm lift at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai and Abu Dhabi by filling out the consultation form below.
You can also contact us to get more information on:
- Treatment options available
- Procedure details
- Arm Lift Treatment costs
Book a free consultation:
- With a board certified plastic surgeon.
- To visualize the results with virtual reality imaging.
Apply for interest-free:
- 0% financing.
- Easy installment plan.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest