Arm lift (عملية شد الذراعين) medically known as Brachioplasty – is the surgical procedure that enhances the appearance of upper arms by removing sagginess and improving their contours. An Arm lift in Dubai & Abu Dhabi that is successfully performed can make your arms go from ‘flab’ to ‘fab’. A sculpted upper arm will nicely complement your silhouette and your outfit. Today’s technology has made arm lift in Dubai a very safe and effective cosmetic procedure with minimal risk of scarring.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Arm Lift Before & After
- 3. I think I need Arm Lift Surgery, So How Can I Check If It’s RIght For Me?
- 4. Arm Lift Goals
- 5. Arm Lift Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. What is the Procedure of Arm Lift?
- 8. Arm Lift Surgeons
- 9. Arm Lift Benefits, Worth
- 10. Arm Lift Recovery
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU ASK YOUR SURGEON BEFORE UNDERGOING ARM LIFT SURGERY?
- 13. Arm Lift Surgery FAQ’s
- 14. Free Consultation
Arm lift in Dubai makes your arms go from flab to fab. Visit the Cost page of arm lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||2-3 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Arm Lift Before & After
The invisible arm lift surgery results in more attractive and contoured arms. The outcomes will be permanent if you maintain them with healthy lifestyle. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
I think I need Arm Lift Surgery, So How Can I Check If It’s RIght For Me?
You are a good candidate for arm lift surgery if:
- You have excess skin hanging from your arms.
- You have excess fat deposits on your arms.
- Your weight is normal and stable.
- You are committed to healthy diet and lifestyle.
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of surgery.
Arm Lift Goals
Arm lift surgery aims at making your upper arms more attractive, tighter and thinner by:
- Reducing excess skin.
- Improving the muscle definition.
- Removing localized access fat.
- Tightening underlying supportive tissues.
Arm Lift Techniques
The purpose of arm lift surgery is improving the contours of upper arms and some other options are also available for this purpose. These procedures include:
- Liposuction – suitable for the individuals with smooth skin and only a small amount of extra flab.
The arm lift procedure would be more appropriate for those with excessive areas of fat below the arms, poor quality and sun damaged skin. This procedure is divided into two types including:
- Minimal incision arm lift – suitable for the individuals who have small amount of excess skin near armpits.
- Full arm lift – suitable for the individuals who have more sagging skin.
Some common tips for arm lift preparation include:
- Quit smoking as it can have adverse effects on wound healing.
- Stop taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications.
- Stop taking certain vitamins and supplements that increase bleeding risks.
- Use supplements to reduce swelling and bruising including arnica or bromelain.
- Eat a high protein diet to enhance the healing process.
- Follow the diet regimen recommended by our plastic surgeon
What is the Procedure of Arm Lift?
- The surgery may be performed with local anesthesia with sedation to leave you awake yet not fully aware, or with general anesthesia.
- Then the surgeon will make incisions on the inside or back of your arm. The pattern of incision will vary according to the needs of the surgery and the surgeons own preference of treatment. For mini arm lift, incision is made in the underarm extending to right above the elbow while in full arm lift surgery, an incision is made that runs from the elbow to the armpit and into the side of the chest.
- After the incision is made the extra fat is removed with liposuction and extra skin is trimmed and tightened.
- Finally, incisions are stitched with stitches – mostly absorb-able.
Arm Lift Surgeons
Arm Lift Benefits, Worth
- It improves your overall appearance by making your arms tight and toned.
- It provides you with better proportions.
- It boosts your self-esteem and confidence.
- Increases clothing options for you.
- The scars are well-hidden.
- It gives longer lasting results.
Arm Lift Recovery
- The procedure is performed on outpatient basis and our plastic surgeon will allow you going home on the same day.
- The arm lift recovery period is relatively short.
- You will be wearing dressing and elastic garments for a couple of days.
- Pain medications help relieving initial pain and discomfort and swelling and bruising subside within 2 to 3 weeks.
- You will become able to return to your work and other routine activities within two weeks afterwards.
- Mostly dissolvable stitches are used but if non-dissolvable sutures are used, they will be removed in 3 to 5 days.
Our plastic surgeon will give you instructions on how to take care of yourself after surgery depending on your individualized case. Some common post-operative care tips include:
- Taking prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limiting your physical activities for the first week of recovery and avoiding vigorous activities and exercise for recommended period of time.
- Elevating your arm on pillows that will help in reducing the pain and swelling.
- Taking care of incision sites.
- Wearing compression garment for recommended period of time.
- Avoiding shower for recommended period of time.
WHAT QUESTIONS SHOULD YOU ASK YOUR SURGEON BEFORE UNDERGOING ARM LIFT SURGERY?
You should go to the cosmetic surgeon with some questions about the Latest Procedure of Arm Lift Surgery to determine the feasibility of the procedure and what complications you may be exposed to;
- Am I right candidate for Arm Lift Surgery?
- What techniques to be used for arm lift surgery?
- What options I have other than Arm Lift Surgery?
- How much Time surgery will take?
- What are the risks and complications of Arm lift surgery?
- Recovery time For the Surgery?
- What are my anesthesia options?
If you are looking to get an Best brachioplasty Surgery at low cost in Dubai, you can book a Free consultation for scarless arm lift at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Sharjah today by filling out the consultation form below.contact us if you need
Contact us to get more information about;
- Treatment options
- Procedure details
- Arm Lift Treatment costs
Book a free appointment
- With a board certified plastic surgeon.
- To visualize the results with computer imaging.
- To get a personalized view for you.
Apply for interest-free loan for
- 0% financing.
- Easy installment plan.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest