Hand Rejuvenation with PRP therapy is the most popular procedure to restore the former glory of the hands and reverse the signs of aging. Our hands begin to age faster than any other part of our body. That’s probably because our hands are constantly exposed to factors like chemicals and the sun and we are constantly working with our hands, exposing them to pollution and other harsh environmental factors 24/7. Luckily, we can reverse the damage that’s being done to the skin by going for hand rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai or elsewhere.
Science Behind PRP
Platelet Rich Plasma obtained from one’s body comprises of 55% of blood fluid along with dissolved proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide and blood cells themselves. All these nutrients together work towards healing the skin naturally.
Ideal Candidacy for Hand Rejuvenation
Prior to undergoing Hand Rejuvenation with PRP in Abu Dhabi/Dubai, it is important to consider whether you are a suitable candidate for the treatment or not. You are an ideal candidate if;
- You struggle with the loss of volume in your hands.
- You hate the appearance of veins and prominent bone structure on the top of your hands.
- You have wrinkly hands and the skin on your hands has thinned over the years.
- You want to get rid of age spots on your hands.
- You want to improve and enhance the texture and complexion of your skin.
- You must be in a generally good health.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
After your consultation and getting all the physical examinations done, your surgeon will hand over to you a list of pre-op instructions to follow. They might vary slightly for each individual. However, the general instructions are enlisted below;
- Quit smoking for at least six weeks before the treatment
- Avoid taking blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications along with any supplements.
- Limit your alcohol consumption or cut it off completely for at least a month before the treatment.
- Make sure that you don’t skip your sunscreen.
- Hydration aids your body to heal faster. Hence, it is important to drink at least two liters of water a day.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of the time.
Hand rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai is certainly an amazing procedure as it allows the body to use its own blood to heal and repair itself. The procedure is quick and is completed in less than an hour. It comprises of following key steps;
- Initially, blood is drawn out from your body into a sterile tube.
- Afterward, it is spun in a centrifuge to obtain platelet-rich plasma.
- Numbing cream is applied to the hands if the patient has extremely low pain tolerance.
- This concludes the procedure and a cooling gel may be applied to soothe the skin.
It is vitally important that you follow all the post-op care instructions provided by your surgeon. Here are few of the general ones;
- Take an antibiotic if, prescribed.
- Refrain from any strenuous activities.
- Take painkillers if you experience any pain and discomfort.
- Drink loads of water to aid the healing process.
- Use cold compressions to minimize the swelling on hands.
- Refrain from blood thinning medications for a couple of weeks as they can lead to bruising and scarring.
- Use sunscreen and keep your hands moisturized at all times.
After the Hand Rejuvenation Treatment with PRP in Dubai/Abu Dhabi, you can see completed results within 3 to 4 months. The number of sessions required for each individual varies from person to person. The results are quite long-term and usually last for a few years.
There are endless benefits of Hand rejuvenation with PRP in Abu Dhabi. However, I am enlisting the three key ones below which makes it a star amongst other treatments;
- It is a natural treatment and is non-toxic.
- You won’t have any allergic reactions as one cannot be allergic to one’s own blood.
- The results last way longer than the fillers.
If you are interested in getting hand rejuvenation in Dubai or elsewhere, simply fill in the form below and one of our representatives will contact you shortly for a;
- FREE OF COST.
- NO OBLIGATORY CONSULTATION.
A consultation allows you to discuss all your fears and concerns regarding a particular treatment, get an expert opinion, see how you will look like after the treatment with the latest technology, get an exact quote for yourself and know about all the latest discounts offered at our clinic. We also offer 100% financing with 0% interest for our valued clients.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest