Hand Rejuvenation with PRP therapy for men & women is the most popular procedure to restore the former glory of the hands and reverse the signs of aging. Our hands begin to age faster than any other part of our body. That’s probably because our hands are constantly exposed to factors like chemicals and the sun, and we are constantly working with our hands, exposing them to pollution and other harsh environmental factors 24/7. Luckily, we can reverse the damage that’s been done to the skin by going for hand rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai.
Table of Contents
What is PRP?
Platelet Rich Plasma obtained from one’s body comprises of 55% blood fluid along with dissolved proteins, glucose, mineral ions, hormones, carbon dioxide and blood cells. All these nutrients work together to heal the skin.
Are You A Candidate?
Before undergoing PRP Hand Rejuvenation in Dubai, it is important to consider whether you are a suitable candidate for the treatment or not. You are an ideal candidate if;
- You struggle with the loss of volume in your hands.
- You hate the appearance of veins and prominent bone structure on the top of your hands.
- You have wrinkly hands, and the skin on your hands has thinned over the years.
- You want to get rid of age spots on your hands.
- You want to improve and enhance the texture and complexion of your skin.
- You must be in good health.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
After consultation and getting all the physical examinations done, your surgeon will provide you a list of pre-op instructions to follow. They might vary for each individual slightly. However, the general instructions are enlisted below;
- Quit smoking for at least six weeks before the treatment
- Avoid taking blood-thinning and anti-inflammatory medications along with any supplements.
- Limit your alcohol consumption or cut it off completely for at least a month before the treatment.
- Make sure that you don’t skip your sunscreen.
- Hydration aids your body to heal faster. Hence, it is important to drink at least two liters of water a day.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of the time.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Hand rejuvenation in Dubai is certainly an amazing procedure as it allows the body to use its own blood to heal and repair itself. The procedure is quick and is completed in less than an hour. It comprises of the following key steps;
- Initially, blood is drawn out from your body into a sterile tube.
- Afterward, it is spun in a centrifuge to obtain platelet-rich plasma.
- Numbing cream is applied to the hands if the patient has extremely low pain tolerance. Afterwards, the platelet-rich plasma is injected into the hands.
- This concludes the procedure, and a cooling gel may be applied to soothe the skin.
It is vitally important that you follow all the post-op care instructions provided by your surgeon. Here are a few of the general ones;
- Take an antibiotic if prescribed.
- Refrain from any strenuous activities.
- Take painkillers if you experience any pain and discomfort.
- Drink loads of water to aid the healing process.
- Use cold compresses to minimize the swelling on hands.
- Refrain from blood-thinning medications for a couple of weeks as they can lead to bruising and scarring.
- Use sunscreen and keep your hands moisturized all the time.
After the Hand Rejuvenation Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you can see the completed results within 3 to 4 months. The number of sessions required vary from person to person. The results are long-term and usually last for a few years.
There are endless benefits of Hand rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai. However, enlisted below are the three key benefits which make it a star among other treatments.
- It is a natural treatment and is non-toxic.
- You won’t have any allergic reactions as one cannot be allergic to one’s own blood.
- The results last way longer than the fillers.
If you are interested in getting hand rejuvenation with PRP in Dubai, simply fill in the form below. One of our representatives will contact you shortly for a;
- FREE OF COST.
- NO OBLIGATORY CONSULTATION.
A consultation allows you to discuss your fears and concerns regarding a particular treatment. Get an expert opinion and see how you will look like after the treatment with the latest technology. Also, get an exact quote for yourself and know about all the latest discounts offered at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. We also offer 100% financing with 0% interest for our valued clients.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest