Xeomin refers to a non-surgical treatment that is used to treat wrinkles, frown lines, and related problems on the facial area. The method is approved by the FDA and most experts believe that it will soon become the main competitor of Botox. Xeomin is included in aesthetic injectables like Botox. Nerve signals are blocked by using this filler, and as a result, the muscles become paralyzed leaving your skin smooth. However, there is a difference between Botox and Xeomin treatment for men and women.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Are You a Candidate?
- 3. Preoperative Instructions
- 4. Treatment Details
- 5. Postoperative Instructions
- 6. When to Expect Results
- 7. How Long Does It Last?
- 8. Recovery Time
- 9. Cost of Xeomin
- 10. Our Surgeons
- 11. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are You a Candidate?
When you are going to get Xeomin treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi then you need to know if you are a good candidate or not. For this purpose, it is recommended that you consult with an expert. However, the following checklist may assist you in this regard.
You are a good candidate if;
- You want to get smooth skin without wrinkles or frown lines.
- If your wrinkles are caused by the movement of the muscles of your forehead.
- If you want to treat the condition of eye muscle (for example, not having control on blinking of your eyes) and neck muscle spasms.
- If you are in good health.
- If you aren’t having an allergy to Botulinum.
Different conditions can make you a poor candidate for the treatment so you need to consult your doctor before having the procedure.
It is essential to follow preoperative instructions in order to get the best outcomes. Have a look at some of the instructions:
- Avoid using alcohol for almost 1 day before the procedure.
- Don’t perform the heavy exercise for almost 20-24 hours before treatment.
- Avoid use of any kind of blood thinners for almost 12-14 days prior to the treatment.
- If you need to attend any special event then you need to plan the treatment for almost 14 days before that event.
- Avoid smoking for almost 7-10 days before treatment.
The doctor’s office is the best place for performing the treatment. Overall, the procedure can take almost an hour or less. The injection is delivered by an expert doctor. A thin needle is used to inject Xeomin into the muscle in order to make it smooth. The number of injections depends on the area of treatment and level of severity.
It is highly recommended to follow postoperative instructions after getting the treatment. Your doctor will let you know about these instructions as they may vary on the basis of the individual case. However, the following are the basic instructions.
- Don’t perform the heavy exercise for almost 2 to 3 hours after getting treatment.
- Perform facial exercise for almost 1 hour after the treatment. Perform them as instructed by your practitioner.
- Don’t rub the targeted area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- The procedure may take almost 3 to 14 days to reveal results.
- Avoid using makeup on the treated area for almost 1 day after your treatment.
When to Expect Results
You need to know the fact that the results will not be visible right after getting the treatment. You need to follow instructions properly and wait for some days to get any noticeable results. However, the results also vary from person to person. After a couple of days, you will start to observe changes in the treated area. Hence, the exact results will be visible after almost a month.
How Long Does It Last?
Just like other non-surgical treatments, the results of incobotulinumtoxina treatment doesn’t provide permanent results. You need to take further sessions to maintain the results.
No downtime is required after getting the treatment. You may leave the doctor’s office right after getting the treatment. Moreover, you may continue your work routine at the same time. All you need is to follow postoperative instructions very carefully for achieving the best results. Additionally, keep your neck and head elevated for almost 2-3 days after treatment.
Cost of Xeomin
Another important concern for the patients is to know the cost. Hence, the cost of the treatment depends on the area of your treatment as well as the level of severity of your issue. Feel free to avail our services as we are providing special discounted offers for our prospective customers.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery has the best cosmetic surgery doctors in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Get a free consultation by filling the form down below.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
If you still have any queries regarding Xeomin treatment in Dubai/Abu Dhabi or you simply want to consult with an expert, feel free to get in touch by filling in the given form and one of our experts will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest