Xeomin refers to a non-surgical treatment that is used to treat wrinkles, frown lines, and related skin problems on the facial area. The method is approved by the FDA and most experts believe that it will soon become the main competitor of Botox. Xeomin is included in aesthetic injectables like Botox. Nerve signals are blocked by using this filler, and as a result, the muscles become paralyzed leaving your skin smooth. However, there is a difference between Botox and Xeomin treatment for men and women.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Are You a Candidate?
- 3 Preoperative Instructions
- 4 Treatment Details
- 5 Postoperative Instructions
- 6 When to Expect Results?
- 7 How Long Does It Last?
- 8 Recovery Time
- 9 Xeomin Treatment Cost in Dubai
- 10 Our Surgeons
- 11 Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are You a Candidate?
When you are going to get Xeomin treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, you need to know if you are a good candidate or not. For this purpose, it is recommended that you consult with an expert. However, the following checklist may assist you in this regard.
You are a good candidate if;
- You want to get smooth skin without wrinkles or frown lines.
- If your wrinkles are caused by the movement of the muscles of your forehead.
- If you want to treat the condition of eye muscle (for example, not having control on blinking of your eyes) and neck muscle spasms.
- If you are in good health.
- If you aren’t having an allergy to Botulinum.
Different conditions can make you a poor candidate for the treatment so you need to consult your doctor before having the procedure.
It is essential to follow preoperative instructions in order to get the best outcomes. Have a look at some of the instructions:
- Avoid using alcohol for almost 1 day before the procedure.
- Don’t perform any heavy exercise for almost 20-24 hours before the treatment.
- Avoid use of any kind of blood thinners for almost 12-14 days prior to the treatment.
- If you have to attend any special event then you need to plan the treatment at least 14 days before that event.
- Avoid smoking for almost 7-10 days before treatment.
The doctor’s office is the best place for performing the treatment. Overall, the procedure can take almost an hour or less. The injection is delivered by an expert doctor. A thin needle is used to inject Xeomin into the muscle in order to make it smooth. The number of injections depends on the area of treatment and level of severity.
It is highly recommended to follow postoperative instructions after getting xeomin treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Your doctor will let you know about these instructions as they may vary on the basis of the individual case. However, following are the basic instructions.
- Don’t perform heavy exercises for almost 2 to 3 hours after getting the treatment.
- Perform facial exercise for almost 1 hour after the treatment. Perform it as instructed by your practitioner.
- Don’t rub the targeted area.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- The procedure may take almost 3 to 14 days to reveal results.
- Avoid using makeup on the treated area for almost 1 day after your treatment.
When to Expect Results?
The results of the xeomin treatment will not be visible right after the treatment. You need to follow instructions properly and wait for some days to get any noticeable results. Also, the results vary from person to person. After a couple of days, you will start observing changes in the treated area. However, the exact results will be visible after a month.
How Long Does It Last?
Just like other non-surgical treatments, xeomin treatment also doesn’t provide permanent results. You need to take further sessions to maintain the results.
No downtime is required after getting the treatment. You may leave the doctor’s office right after getting the treatment. Moreover, you may continue your work routine at the same time. All you need is to follow postoperative instructions very carefully to achieve the best results. Additionally, keep your neck and head elevated for almost 2-3 days after the treatment.
Xeomin Treatment Cost in Dubai
Another important concern for the patients is to know the cost. The cost of xeomin treatment depends on the area being treated as well as the level of severity of your issue. Therefore, the price varies from patient to patient. Feel free to consult with our experts regarding the exact cost. We are also providing special discounted offers to our prospective customers.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery has the best cosmetic surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Get a free consultation by filling the form below.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
If you still have any queries regarding Xeomin treatment in Dubai/Abu Dhabi or you simply want to consult with an expert, feel free to get in touch with us. All you have to do is, fill in the form given below and we will schedule your free initial consultation with our doctors. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest