Dermapen Micro-needling is a precise and controlled skin needling method that is a form of non-laser fractional skin resurfacing. It utilizes dermapen which is a cordless surgical steel wand with pulsing fractional micro-thin needles. The coverage and depth of the treatment can be adjusted according to the patient’s skin type and requirement. It is a highly customized treatment and can be tailored according to skin types and conditions. It sloughs off the upper damaged skin layer and activates the production of collagen and elastin – essentials for youthful, smooth and firm skin.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Who is a Candidate?
- 3. Pre-op Preparation
- 4. Dermapen Procedure
- 5. Treatment Expectation
- 6. Post-op Care
- 7. Dermapen Benefits
- 8. Complications
- 9. Dermapen Results
- 10. Our Doctors
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a Candidate?
Any person who is looking to stimulate brighter, firmer, and more even skin on the face and neck can benefit from dermapen micro-needling in Dubai. You may be an ideal candidate for the procedure if you have the following skin problems:
- Fine lines and wrinkles caused by aging or sun damage.
- Enlarge pores.
- Pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Stretch marks.
- Acne Scars.
- Traumatic scars.
- Dull and dehydrated skin.
- Skin that is damaged from medication, sunburn or chemotherapy.
- Skin that is sensitive to chemical treatments and heat.
There are no specific restrictions associated with Dermapen in Dubai. However, you will have to follow some general pre-treatment instructions to get prepared for the treatment. Some major pre-op instructions include:
- Don’t use skincare products that contain Retin A.
- Apply recommended topical ointments on your skin.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun for a longer time.
- Don’t wear makeup before the treatment.
The latest Dermapen micro-needling treatment in Dubai is a very short and simple procedure that requires about 30 minutes to complete. The steps for the procedure include:
- The treatment begins with cleaning and applying a topical anesthetic or numbing cream on the treatment area.
- The Dermapen device is then placed on the skin and is moved in stamp-like motion along the treatment area.
- The treatment works by making micro-channels in the skin, which allow serums and skincare products to penetrate deep in the skin. It stimulates the regeneration process of your skin and results in clearer, smoother, brighter and firmer skin that looks youthful and refreshed.
- The treatment ends with the application of a soothing and healing gel, rich in growth factors.
The Micro-needling treatment in Dubai requires virtually no downtime, and you will be able to resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure. However, it may cause some redness and tightness that subsides within 24 to 48 hours. Makeup may be applied after treatment to hide redness. Mild swelling may also occur that mostly subsides in two days. Your skin will begin to flake off after a few days, revealing new, healthy and refreshed skin. The final results become visible within a week after treatment.
Some post-procedure instructions are associated with Dermapen Dubai. Following them will help you in making your recovery smooth and maximizing your results. These instructions include:
- Wash your face thoroughly a few hours after the procedure. Use a mild cleanser to keep your skin clean.
- Avoid excessive exposure to the sun.
- Use strong sunscreen regularly but not immediately after the procedure.
- Avoid applying creams and lotions on the treated area for about 24 hours after the procedure.
- Do not apply makeup for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Use the prescribed ointments regularly.
There are many benefits that are associated with Dermapen Micro-Needling which include:
- It is more effective, non-invasive, and safe as compared to other micro-needling treatments.
- It is a short and simple treatment that does not take more than an hour to complete.
- It effectively treats the hard-to-reach areas.
- It is a speedy treatment with adjustable needle depth.
- It is a safe and effective treatment for all skin types and virtually all the areas of the body.
- It requires no downtime and has minimal recovery time.
- No severe side effects are associated with this procedure.
- It gives excellent and long-lasting results.
The possible complications linked to the treatment may include;
Dermapen treatment provides long-lasting or permanent results but requires multiple sessions. For best results, a series of about six treatments is usually recommended with intervals of 30 days. However, the number of sessions varies from patient to patient, depending on the requirements.
News And Media
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers highly effective dermapen micro-needling treatment in Dubai. However, only an expert can tell you which treatment is best for you and suits your skin. For this purpose, you can book a free consultation session with our skin specialists. They will guide you about the procedure, and you can easily decide whether you want to get it done or not, keeping your goals in mind.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest