For many people, thighs become an increasingly problematic area with aging. They also remain stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise after significant weight loss. Excess sagging skin on thighs can make you look older and heavier. However, you can now contour your thighs with thigh lift surgery. Thigh lift in Dubai, also known as Thighplasty, is an excellent way to achieve firmer, tighter and more attractive thighs.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 How much does Thigh Lift cost in Dubai?
- 4 Are you a Candidate?
- 5 Thigh Lift Goals
- 6 Preparation
- 7 Thigh Lift Procedure
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Thigh Lift Benefits
- 10 Thigh Lift Recovery
- 11 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
Since your legs will be swollen and bruised, you may not be able to see the final results of your procedure immediately. It may take a couple of months to see the final results but they will be long-lasting if you follow a proper diet and exercise regularly. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
How much does Thigh Lift cost in Dubai?
The cost of thigh lift varies from person to person depending on the clinic and technique being used. But, if we provide you an estimate then the average starting price of thigh lift is AED 25000.
Visit the thigh lift cost page to know the exact cost and more about the procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for a thigh lift surgery in Dubai if:
- You have excess skin and unwanted tissues on your thighs.
- You have a stable weight.
- You are mentally and physically healthy.
Thigh Lift Goals
The goal of thigh lift surgery is to enhance the appearance of thighs by:
- Removing the excess soft tissues in the thigh area.
- Making your thighs tighter, smoother and firmer.
Just getting a procedure accurately is not enough to achieve outstanding results. Preoperative steps also matter a lot. To prepare for this procedure you have to do the following.
- Get realistic information about the procedure.
- Clear your queries.
- Let your doctor know about your medical history if you are using any specific medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you have allergic reactions to specific things.
- Avoid using aspirin or other blood thinners.
Thigh Lift Procedure
Thigh lift treatment is performed on an outpatient basis. The duration of the surgery varies from patient to patient depending on several factors like the technique used and the amount of improvement required. The steps of the procedure are:
- Your thighs will be cleansed and general anesthesia will be administered.
- The surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate sites according to the technique he selects. The incisions can be made:
- In the groin area for the inner thigh lift, a longitudinal incision may also be made along the inner thigh.
- In the groin extending around the hip for an outer thigh lift.
- In the groin area for a mini thigh lift.
- After making incisions, required alterations will be done. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and tightening of soft tissues.
- Removal of fat tissues.
- Removal of excess skin.
- Finally, incisions will be stitched closed.
Thigh Lift Benefits
There are many benefits of the latest inner & outer thighplasty in Dubai. Some of them are as follows:
- It makes your thighs tighter, firmer and smoother.
- It creates a more proportionate and contoured figure.
Thigh Lift Recovery
The recovery period after thighplasty procedure is different for every patient depending on certain factors like the technique used and the extent of surgery. However, most of the things are common for about all the patients.
- Just after the surgery, you will experience soreness and discomfort.
- Drains placed beneath the skin for removal of blood and excess fluids will be removed in a couple of days after surgery.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers thigh lift surgery to help all the individuals who want properly contoured thighs. If you also want to undergo thighplasty in Dubai, consult with one of our plastic surgeons by filling in the form given below. In this way, you can schedule a free consultation session with our doctors.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest