For many people, the thighs become an increasingly problematic area with aging. They also remain stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise after significant weight loss. Excess sagging skin on thighs can make you look older, heavier and feel self-conscious. If you also want to improve the contours of your body, then a thigh lift is the perfect option for you. Thigh lift Dubai (thighplasty) is an excellent way to achieve firmer, tighter and more attractive thighs. Visit the Cost Page of the thigh lift to know more about the procedure.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After Results
- 3. Are you a Candidate?
- 4. Thighplasty Goal
- 5. Treatment Options
- 6. Thighplasty Procedure
- 7. Our Surgeons
- 8. Thighplasty Benefits
- 9. Thighplasty Recovery
- 10. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
Since your legs will be swollen and bruised, you may not be able to see the final results of your procedure immediately. It may take a couple of months to see the final results but they will be long lasting but only if you follow proper diet and exercise routine. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person. Click Here to view before after results.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for thigh lift surgery if:
- You have excess skin and unwanted tissues on your thighs.
- You have stable weight.
- You are mentally and physically healthy.
The goal of thigh lift surgery is to enhance the appearance of thighs by:
- Removing the excess soft tissues in the thigh area.
- Making your thighs tighter, smoother and firmer.
This objective can sometimes also be achieved by some non-surgical options available. These options include:
- Laser skin tightening – uses laser energy to tighten the sagging skin and also boosts the collagen production.
- Ultherapy – uses ultrasound energy to tighten, lift and tone the sagging skin on thighs.
- Radio frequency treatment – removes excess fat pockets and sagging skin on thighs using radio waves of specific frequency.
- Mesotherapy treatment–injects specific substances in the skin that are helpful for removing excess fat in the thigh area.
Thigh lift surgery is performed on outpatient basis. The duration of the surgery varies from patient to patient depending on several factors like technique used and the amount of improvement required. The steps of the procedure are:
- Your thighs will be cleansed and general anesthesia will be administered.
- Surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate sites according to the technique he selects. The incisions can be made:
- In the groin area for inner thigh lift, a longitudinal incision may also be made along inner thigh.
- In the groin extending around the hip for outer thigh lift.
- In the groin area for mini thigh lift.
- After making incisions, required alterations will be done. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and tightening of soft tissues.
- Removal of fat tissues.
- Removal of excess skin.
- Finally incisions will be stitched closed.
There are many benefits of latest inner & outer thigh lift treatment. Some of them are as following:
- It makes your thighs tighter, firmer and smoother.
- It creates more proportionate and contoured figure.
The recovery period after thighplasty procedure is different for every patient depending on certain factors like technique used and extent of surgery. However, most of the things are common for about all the patients.
- Just after the surgery, you will experience soreness and discomfort.
- Drains placed beneath the skin for removal of blood and excess fluids will be removed in a couple of days after surgery.
If you want to undergo a thighplasty treatment in Dubai, you can fill in the form given to get a free online consultation with one of our plastic surgeons. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers thigh lift in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest