For many people, the thighs become an increasingly problematic area with aging. They also remain stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise after significant weight loss. Excess sagging skin on thighs can make you look older and heavier. However, you can now contour your thighs with thigh lift treatment. Thigh lift in Dubai also known as Thighplasty is an excellent way to achieve firmer, tighter and more attractive thighs.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 How much does Thigh Lift cost?
- 4 Are you a Candidate?
- 5 Thigh Lift Goals
- 6 Preparation
- 7 Thigh Lift Procedure
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Thigh Lift Benefits
- 10 Thigh Lift Recovery
- 11 Complications
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
Since your legs will be swollen and bruised, you may not be able to see the final results of your procedure immediately. It may take a couple of months to see the final results but they will be long-lasting if you follow proper diet and exercise routine. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Click Here to view before after results.
How much does Thigh Lift cost?
Although, the cost of thigh lift in Dubai varies from person to person depending on the clinic and technique used. But, if we provide you an estimate on average then;
- Vertical or horizontal thigh lift cost approx. AED 20,000 or $5,450
- But if you are having both vertical and horizontal thigh lift then it will cost AED 30,000 or $8167.
Visit the Cost Page of thigh lift to know the exact cost and more about the procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for thigh lift in Dubai if:
- You have excess skin and unwanted tissues on your thighs.
- You have stable weight.
- You are mentally and physically healthy.
Thigh Lift Goals
The goal of thigh lift surgery is to enhance the appearance of thighs by:
- Removing the excess soft tissues in the thigh area.
- Making your thighs tighter, smoother and firmer.
Just getting a procedure accurately is not enough to get outstanding results. Preoperative steps also matter a lot. To prepare for this procedure you have to do the following.
- Get realistic information about the procedure.
- Clear your queries.
- Avoid smoking for at least a specific time period.
- Let your doctor know about your medical history and if you are using any specific medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you have allergic reactions to specific things.
- Avoid using aspirin or other blood thinners.
Thigh Lift Procedure
Thigh lift treatment is performed on outpatient basis. The duration of the surgery varies from patient to patient depending on several factors like technique used and the amount of improvement required. The steps of the procedure are:
- Your thighs will be cleansed and general anesthesia will be administered.
- Surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate sites according to the technique he selects. The incisions can be made:
- In the groin area for inner thigh lift, a longitudinal incision may also be made along inner thigh.
- In the groin extending around the hip for outer thigh lift.
- In the groin area for mini thigh lift.
- After making incisions, required alterations will be done. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and tightening of soft tissues.
- Removal of fat tissues.
- Removal of excess skin.
- Finally incisions will be stitched closed.
Thigh Lift Benefits
There are many benefits of latest inner & outer thighplasty in Dubai. Some of them are as follows:
- It makes your thighs tighter, firmer and smoother.
- It creates more proportionate and contoured figure.
Thigh Lift Recovery
The recovery period after thighplasty procedure is different for every patient depending on certain factors like technique used and extent of surgery. However, most of the things are common for about all the patients.
- Just after the surgery, you will experience soreness and discomfort.
- Drains placed beneath the skin for removal of blood and excess fluids will be removed in a couple of days after surgery.
Following is a list of possible side-effects linked to the procedure;
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Poor wound healing
- Seroma or hematoma
- Major wound separation
- Skin loss
- Persistent pain
- Skin discoloration
- Fat necrosis
- Pulmonary, cardiac & thrombosis complications
- Requirement of the revision surgery
- Changes in skin sensation or numbness
Suggestion – You may avoid these risks by choosing a board-certified surgeon and following his instructions.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers thighplasty in Dubai and Abu Dhabi to help all the individuals who want properly contoured thighs. If you also want to undergo a thigh lift procedure then consult with one of our plastic surgeons by filling in the form given below. In this way you can schedule a free consultation session with our doctors.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest