For many people, thighs become an increasingly problematic area with aging. They also remain stubbornly resistant to diet and exercise after significant weight loss. Excess sagging skin on thighs can make you look older and heavier. However, you can now contour your thighs with thigh lift surgery. Thigh lift in Dubai, also known as Thighplasty, is an excellent way to achieve firmer, tighter and more attractive thighs.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 How much does Thigh Lift cost in Dubai?
- 4 Are you a Candidate?
- 5 Thigh Lift Goals
- 6 Preparation
- 7 Thigh Lift Procedure
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Thigh Lift FAQs
- 10 Thigh Lift Benefits
- 11 Thigh Lift Recovery
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
Since your legs will be swollen and bruised, you may not be able to see the final results of your procedure immediately. It may take a couple of months to see the final results but they will be long-lasting if you follow a proper diet and exercise regularly. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
How much does Thigh Lift cost in Dubai?
The cost of thigh lift varies from person to person depending on the clinic and technique being used. But, if we provide you an estimate then the average starting price of thigh lift is AED 25000.
Visit the thigh lift cost page to know the exact cost and more about the procedure.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be a good candidate for a thigh lift surgery in Dubai if:
- You have excess skin and unwanted tissues on your thighs.
- You have a stable weight.
- You are mentally and physically healthy.
Thigh Lift Goals
The goal of thigh lift surgery is to enhance the appearance of thighs by:
- Removing the excess soft tissues in the thigh area.
- Making your thighs tighter, smoother and firmer.
Just getting a procedure accurately is not enough to achieve outstanding results. Preoperative steps also matter a lot. To prepare for this procedure you have to do the following.
- Get realistic information about the procedure.
- Clear your queries.
- Let your doctor know about your medical history if you are using any specific medicines.
- Inform your doctor if you have allergic reactions to specific things.
- Avoid using aspirin or other blood thinners.
Thigh Lift Procedure
Thigh lift treatment is performed on an outpatient basis. The duration of the surgery varies from patient to patient depending on several factors like the technique used and the amount of improvement required. The steps of the procedure are:
- Your thighs will be cleansed and general anesthesia will be administered.
- The surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate sites according to the technique he selects. The incisions can be made:
- In the groin area for the inner thigh lift, a longitudinal incision may also be made along the inner thigh.
- In the groin extending around the hip for an outer thigh lift.
- In the groin area for a mini thigh lift.
- After making incisions, required alterations will be done. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and tightening of soft tissues.
- Removal of fat tissues.
- Removal of excess skin.
- Finally, incisions will be stitched closed.
Thigh Lift FAQs
Thigh Lift Candidate?
This is the procedure to correct sagging skin of the thighs, whether it is due to weight-loss or from the effects of aging. The results are very satisfying and quite dramatic.
This procedure can be performed under general anaesthesia or regional anaesthesia. Sometimes, liposuction along with thigh lift is needed. This procedure can be performed to correct sagging for the inner thighs. Thigh lift can also be performed for the outer thighs and buttocks. A hospital stay of one night possibly two nights may be helpful.
How Long does Surgery Takes?
Depending upon whether it is just the inner thigh, or both outer and inner thighs, the procedure may take approximately 2 to 4 hours.
What is the Recovery Time?
This is a relatively painful procedure. Some difficulty in walking and sitting is experienced in the first one to two weeks. About 1 week to 10 days of recovery is needed. Recovery in terms of exercise etc, may take three to four weeks or longer.
Time Off From Work
This again depends upon the extent of surgery, and the type of work. Sedentary office work can be started in approximately 10 days to 2 weeks. Other types of work, where more exertion or physical activity is required, may take longer.
How Long the Result Lasts?
It depends upon the age of the patient when the surgery is performed as well as maintenance of weight after the surgery. In an otherwise healthy patient with proper maintenance of diet, and some exercise, the results may last 7 to 10 years.
Is It Painful?
This procedure is somewhat painful and strong pain medication is needed at least for the first few days. There is some pain afterwards, but it is easily controlled by proper pain medication.
Thigh Lift Complications?
In a properly selected patients. The surgery goes quite smoothly. There are potential complications, however, which include prolonged swelling and bruising, possibility of infection and scarring. If liposuction is performed at the same time, the extent of surgery is increased and the risk of complications is a relatively higher. Though the scars are hidden in the growing crease or about the waistline for outer thigh and buttock lift.
Thigh Lift Cost in Dubai
The cost depends on the procedure. It includes the surgeon fee, hospital charges, anesthesia fee and also includes free consultation, free follow up for life time and an additional discount for future surgery.
Thigh Lift Benefits
There are many benefits of the latest inner & outer thighplasty in Dubai. Some of them are as follows:
- It makes your thighs tighter, firmer and smoother.
- It creates a more proportionate and contoured figure.
Thigh Lift Recovery
The recovery period after thighplasty procedure is different for every patient depending on certain factors like the technique used and the extent of surgery. However, most of the things are common for about all the patients.
- Just after the surgery, you will experience soreness and discomfort.
- Drains placed beneath the skin for removal of blood and excess fluids will be removed in a couple of days after surgery.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers thigh lift surgery to help all the individuals who want properly contoured thighs. If you also want to undergo thighplasty in Dubai, consult with one of our plastic surgeons by filling in the form given below. In this way, you can schedule a free consultation session with our doctors.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest