There are various types of dermal fillers available in the market, and with the latest modifications, they are doing wonders for the skin. Belotero fillers are one such type of cosmetic dermal fillers that are incredibly useful for skin problems like fine lines, aging signs and folds in facial skin. The Belotero fillers are further categorized into different types based on hyaluronic acid.
What are Belotero Fillers?
Belotero fillers are basically injectable fillers that contain hyaluronic acid-base. This hyaluronic acid is naturally found in human skin which binds with water and helps in plumping up the skin, making it smoother. These fillers can be used in areas like cheeks, nose, lips, chin and around the eyes. The FDA has approved the use of belotero fillers to fill the nasolabial folds. The treatment requires approximately 15 to 60 minutes for completion. The results of the treatment usually last for 6 to 18 months, based on the type of filler used and the targeted area.
Types of Belotero Fillers
As mentioned above, Belotero fillers are of various types which include;
- Belotero Soft
- Belotero Basic
- Belotero Intense
- Belotero Volume
Among them, Belotero soft is used to treat fine lines, whereas Belotero volume is used for volume restoration and plays a role in plumping up the cheeks and other facial areas.
By undergoing Belotero fillers treatment in Dubai, you can get the following benefits;
- The disappearance of laugh lines or at least less visibility.
- Improvement in facial appearance.
- You will lead a more healthy, happy, and confident life.
- You will not be prone to any major side-effects.
- You will get contoured cheeks and jawline.
- Your nose bumps and eye-bags can be corrected.
Before you opt for this treatment, you must know the candidacy criteria for Belotero fillers in Dubai. You can be a good candidate for the treatment if;
- You have severe nasolabial folds.
- You do not have any history of multiple or severe allergies.
- You do not have a history of anaphylaxis.
- You are also not allergic to gram-positive bacterial proteins.
- You want to get rid of aging signs.
Belotero possesses a gel-like consistency. During the procedure, this gel-like liquid is injected into the targeted area with the help of a syringe. However, before injecting, the areas are thoroughly cleaned and marked for precision.
Most of the Belotero products have lidocaine, which is a type of local anesthesia. That is why you will not feel any pain during the treatment because it numbs the targeted area. So, if you are looking for facial contours in Dubai, it is the most suitable option for you.
There are no such detailed instructions for preparation. However, you should make sure that you have shared your medical history with the doctor. Moreover, you need to tell him if you are allergic to some medicines or if you are taking certain medicines.
You need to take care of a few things if you want to get better results from the treatment.
- If you are feeling pain after the treatment, then you can apply a cold pack on the treated area. It will give you relief from pain.
- Also, you need to avoid excessive sun exposure or heat.
- You should not be doing strenuous activities.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Do not take aspirin and painkillers.
Some of the most common side-effects include;
- Altered color
Belotero Fillers Cost in Dubai
As the treatment is customized according to the needs of the patient, its cost also varies from patient to patient. The factors which affect the cost of the procedure include;
- Type of belotero fillers used
- Amount of fillers being used
- Number of treatment sessions
- Expertise of the dermatologist
Therefore, if you want to know the exact cost of the treatment, consult with our skin experts.
Schedule A Free Consultation
If you are thinking of getting Belotero fillers in Dubai to improve your facial skin and want to learn more about the treatment, please get in touch with us. Our expert dermatologists are always available to guide you. They will examine your skin thoroughly and will suggest the most suitable treatment for your skin problems. You can book a free initial consultation with our doctors by filling in the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest