Millions of people lose their teeth for one reason or another. Tooth decay, accidents or gum diseases are some common causes of teeth loss. After losing teeth, one would expect to have new teeth to replace the lost ones. For many years this replacement has been done by dentures or bridges, but today, it is done through dental implants.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What are Dental Implants?
- 3 Benefits of Dental Implants
- 4 Dental Implants Candidates
- 5 Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
- 6 Our Doctors
- 7 Dental Implants FAQs
- 7.0.1 How long does it take to place dental implants?
- 7.0.2 Is the procedure painful?
- 7.0.3 How long do implants last?
- 7.0.4 How long do dental implants take to heal?
- 7.0.5 Can dental implants be replaced?
- 7.0.6 How to care for dental implants?
- 7.0.7 How is dental implant performed?
- 7.0.8 What is the success rate of dental implants?
- 7.0.9 Is there any specific age limit to get dental implants?
- 7.0.10 What is the dental implant cost in Dubai?
- 8 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
6 Months or Less
Very High Success Rate
What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants in Dubai are tooth roots made of titanium that are surgically implanted through your gum into your jawbone. These titanium roots let your dentist mount new teeth that match your natural ones. These implants offer a very strong base for your new pearly white teeth and are the best choice for having a full set of teeth. There are three main components of dental implants.
Titanium implant: It is the screw that is inserted into the jawbone.
Implant Abutment: It is a connector and its function is to support the crown.
Implant Crown: It is placed on the abutment.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are numerous benefits of dental implants which make them preferable over-dentures. Have a look at some of them below;
Improved self-confidence: It’s is very normal to have low self-esteem when you are missing a couple of teeth. But if you replace them with dental implants, your self-esteem will be higher than the clouds.
Enhanced appearance: Dental implants are designed to feel and look like your own teeth. Unlike dentures, they are permanent and improve your overall look and feel. A new set of pearly whites to fill in space in your dental structure will definitely enhance your appearance.
Better eating: Eating while you have spaces within your dental structure is hard. But what’s harder is eating with dentures that are prone to moving with every chew. With dental implants, chewing has become such a pleasure. You can eat whatever food you like, without any of them falling out or causing any pain. This is because dental implants are permanent just like your natural teeth until someone or something knocks them out.
Improved speech: Sometimes when you lack teeth or have dentures that slide over all the time while talking, you can find yourself unable to pronounce some words and your speech becomes slurry. With these new and permanent dental implants Dubai, you don’t have to worry about anything slipping out, and you can pronounce every letter of the alphabet easily and confidently.
Comfort: Dental implants come with a sense of comfort. If you have had dentures in the past, you know that they are not permanent and you have to remove them every now and then. This causes you an embarrassing inconvenience every time you have to do this. With the dental implants, it doesn’t happen because your dental implants are fixed in your jaws, just like your other teeth. In addition to this, you can wake up the same person you were when you went to bed.
Dental Implants Candidates
Dental implants are considered very successful, with a global success rate of about 98%. But this success rate also depends on the candidate’s condition as well as the position in the jaw where the teeth will be implanted. To know if you are a good candidate for dental implants in Dubai, you should be:
- Committed to good oral hygiene.
- Healthy enough to undergo a dental procedure like dental extraction or oral surgery.
- Having enough jawbone to hold the implants in place; coupled with healthy gum.
- Regularly visiting the dentist’s office for general check-ups.
Reasons to Choose Dental Implants
You can opt for a dental implant Dubai to;
- Replace your lost teeth with permanent ones.
- Improve your chewing efficiency.
- Get rid of the pain and discomfort caused by dentures.
- Avoid distasteful adhesives that are needed in traditional dentures.
- Boost your confidence.
- Improve your aesthetic or facial appearance
Schedule A Consultation
If you want to get dental implants, book an appointment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® by filling the form given below. You can consult with our dental surgeons to get answers to your questions. Our specialized dentists examine your teeth and dental structure before recommending you the best possible treatment. They also guide the patients about dental implants treatment Dubai in detail so that they can keep realistic expectations from the treatment. So, what are you waiting for? Book an appointment now!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest