Fine lines and wrinkles are the very first yet unappealing signs of aging. They are considered as a sign of getting wiser but men and women don’t like having them because they are tell-tale signs of getting older as well. Fine lines and wrinkles are visible effects of human nature but it can be prevented at an early age or even at the aging stage.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Fine lines and wrinkles that are a result of aging and unhealthy skin can make us look older than we are. To prevent this, we are mostly advised to have a specific skin regimen depending on a person’s skin type. But if you want to get rid of them, no other option is better than cosmetic procedures available.
You will notice immediate improvement in your skin after undergoing wrinkles removal treatment in Dubai but final results may take several months to appear. Your skin will continue aging and therefore, wrinkles may appear again. So, the results of the treatment are not permanent and you will require having further treatments to sustain the results. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Wrinkles Signs & Symptoms
There are no clear signs and symptoms for them but if your skin is showing any of these changes, it is vulnerable to lines and wrinkles.
- Dryness caused by dehydration.
- Rough skin texture.
There are many causes of these symptoms. Some of them are:
- Skin type.
- Sun exposure.
- Poor diet.
- Unhealthy lifestyle.
Wrinkles Treatment Options
Different fine lines and wrinkles treatments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi are;
- Topical treatments: When talking about fine lines and wrinkles, the first treatment option that comes in mind is topical creams. There are many anti-wrinkle creams available in the market but all of them are not effective for mature lines and wrinkles. The ingredients found in the creams that eradicate the wrinkles include Alpha-hydroxy acids, pentapeptides, retin A, vitamins A, C and E and growth factors.
- Botox injections: Botox is one of the popular and effective treatments for aging signs. It is a muscle relaxer that relaxes the wrinkle causing muscles and helps eradicate the expression lines. The areas that are mostly treated with Botox injections include:
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines on forehead between eyebrows
- Crow’s feet
- Injectable fillers: Injectable fillers are another popular non-surgical treatment for wrinkles on face. They are used to fill in the creases, depressions and scars on the skin resulting in smooth and youthful skin. Various kinds of fillers are available and dermatologists help in selecting the most suitable one.
- Microdermabrasion: It is a non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment that peels off the superficial layer of dead and dull skin with micro aluminium oxide crystals. It results in smooth, clear and radiant skin. It is suitable for early wrinkles and lines only.
- Laser skin resurfacing: It is the most advanced technique that is used to eradicate the wrinkles on the skin. This procedure involves the use of high powered laser to damage the upper most layers of skin revealing wrinkle-free smooth skin. It also boosts the production of collagen – naturally occurring protein that keeps skin hydrated and smooth. The lines that can effectively be treated by laser skin surfacing include:
- Wrinkles around the eyes.
- Crow’s feet.
- Lines around the mouth.
- Frown lines.
- Lipstick lines.
- Smoker’s lines.
- Facial lines.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels are another effective treatment for early wrinkles. This treatment involves applying peeling agents on the skin that penetrate the skin and peel off the uppermost layers. Chemical peels are available in different types including mild, medium and strong peels varying in the strength.
The machine that is used to perform the laser treatment for fine lines and wrinkle removal is called Plexr.
Wrinkles Treatment Benefits
There are many benefits of fine lines and wrinkles removal treatment in Dubai. Some of them are:
- It requires no downtime and has minimal recovery time.
- It is virtually painless procedure and potential discomfort caused by it is highly bearable.
- It provides the patient with maximum wrinkle reduction.
- It gives natural looking results.
To learn more about the fine lines and wrinkles removal treatment in Dubai, you can schedule an initial consultation with our skin experts. They will examine your skin and will suggest you the most preferable treatment for wrinkle removal.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest