Autologous Fat Transfer (AFT) Breast Augmentation is a surgical procedure used to enhance the breast size without using implants. It saves you from all the complications caused by breast implants such as leakage and infection. AFT breast augmentation aims at improving the shape and volume of small breasts by transferring fats from one part of the body to the breasts.
With AFT breast augmentation in Dubai, patients can use natural materials harvested from their own bodies to get efficient, long-lasting, and pain-free breast enhancement results. It has so far displayed a huge satisfaction rate among patients. With this procedure, you can enhance your self-esteem and lifestyle without going under the scalpel.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Are you a candidate?
AFT breast augmentation has specific eligibility criteria. The following pointers dictate the basic candidacy for AFT breast augmentation in Dubai;
- Your breasts do not have a structural definition, especially along the upper section.
- The patient’s skin should be elastic with the ability to retain a healthy tone.
- The patients should have a stable weight. Physical fitness and mental stability are equally important.
- Ideal patients are those who have realistic expectations from surgery.
- You should have fat stored elsewhere on the body to undergo the treatment. Thin ladies will face a greater chance of risk with AFT than the curvier ones.
AFT Breast Augmentation generally takes two to four hours to complete.
- During the procedure, the breasts are marked for entry points, and fat-enriched areas are identified before administering general anesthesia.
- General anesthesia is used because fat has to be removed from other parts of the body and injected into the breasts.
- After administering anesthesia, incisions are made on the donor areas from where fat is to be extracted through liposuction.
- Through these tiny incisions, thin stainless steel tubes called cannulas are passed under the skin in the subcutaneous layer to extract fat.
- Depending on each patient’s desires and peculiarities, fat is extracted and injected into the breast tissues.
- Upon the completion of the procedure, the incisions are stitched shut.
Full recovery from AFT breast augmentation requires almost 3 weeks and there is no major tissue damage involved. The procedure is conducted on an outpatient basis so patients can return to normal work and daily routine as soon as possible. However, it is recommended to rest for a couple of days after the treatment. The surgeon will prescribe painkillers and medications for the slight numbness and bruising that you will experience during the first few days. Preventive antibiotics will also be prescribed to remove any chances of infection. Be sure to take the medication on time and complete the prescribed course.
AFT breast augmentation in Dubai provides more benefits than expected.
- There are no implants involved.
- No complications of permanent tissue damage.
- Swift recovery and excellent survival rate of fat.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure as incisions of 2-3 mm are needed only. The patient remains asleep throughout the procedure.
- On top of that, there is an additional benefit of getting liposuction on another part of the body along with an increase in breast size.
- No problems like lumps in the breasts, deep tissue necrosis, or leaking implants.
The results of the treatment begin to appear as soon as the swelling disappears which might take a month. However, fats can take six months to settle. The results of AFT breast augmentation are long-lasting. The complications involved in this procedure are minimal since the body is receiving its own genetically compatible tissue.
Schedule A Free Consultation
Get in touch with the leading breast surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic by filling the consultation form given below. Once you fill in the form, our staff members will book your appointment for you. You can consult with our specialists to learn about the treatment in detail. Get your free consultation today!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest