Autologous Fat Transfer (AFT) Breast Augmentation is a surgical procedure used to enhance the breast size without using implants thus saving you from all the complications caused by breast implants such as leakage and infection. It aims at improving the shape and volume of small breasts by transferring fats from one part of the body to the breasts.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
With AFT breast augmentation in Dubai, patients can use natural materials harvested from their own body to get efficient, long-lasting and pain-free breast enhancement results. It has so far displayed a huge satisfaction rate among patients. It can be performed with or without BRAVA device. With this procedure you can enhance your self-esteem and lifestyle without going under the scalpel.
Preoperative measures are required to get the best results out of this procedure. Our surgeon will guide you on the basis of your specific condition. However, following are some common instructions that everyone needs to follow. Have a look!
- You need to avoid all the blood thinning tablets containing ibuprofen, aspirin, and any other medicines.
- You should also avoid taking supplements such as omega-3, fish oil, vitamin E, vitamin A or B, etc.
- Stop smoking, drinking alcohol and avoid carbon monoxide because these things delay the healing process.
- Get done with all the prescribed tests.
- Must follow all pre-surgical instructions.
Candidates For The Procedure
AFT breast augmentation requires a specific eligibility criteria. The following pointers dictate the basic candidacy for AFT breast augmentation in Dubai;
- Breasts do not have structural definition, especially along the upper section.
- Patient’s skin should be elastic with the ability to retain a healthy tone.
- The patient should be ideally as close as possible to their healthy weight. Physical fitness and mental stability are equally important.
- Ideal patients are those who have realistic expectations from surgery.
- The ideal patient should be able to refrain from smoking, alcohol intake and ingesting any over-the-counter drugs for at least a month before surgery.
- Ideally, fat stored elsewhere on the body is needed for successfully undergoing the treatment. Thin ladies will face a greater chance of risk with AFT than the more curvier ones.
AFT Breast Augmentation generally takes two to four hours for completion. During the procedure, the breast is marked for entry points and fat-enriched areas are identified before administering general anesthesia. It is done while the patient is conscious so that the doctor can best understand as well as communicate the surgical procedure and what can be done.
General anesthesia is used because fat has to be removed from other parts of the body and injected into another area, in this case, the breasts. After administering anesthesia, incisions are made on the donor areas from where fat is to be extracted through liposuction.
Through these tiny incisions, thin stainless steel tubes called cannulas are passed under the skin in the subcutaneous layer to extract fat. Depending on each patient’s desires and peculiarities, fat is extracted and injected into the breast tissues. Once the procedure is deemed complete, incisions are stitched shut and rest is allowed until the anesthesia effects have worn off.
Recovery from AFT breast augmentation is swift since there is no major tissue damage involved. The procedure is conducted on an outpatient basis so patients can return to normal work and daily routine as soon as possible. However, it is recommended to rest for a couple of days after the treatment. The doctor will prescribe painkillers and medication for the slight numbness and bruising you will experience for the first few days post-op. Preventive antibiotics to remove any chances of infection will also be prescribed. Be sure to take the medication on time and complete the prescribed course.
After completing the procedure of AFT breast augmentation, you might face some complications. These complications include;
- Necrosis (death) of fat cells
- Severe scarring
- Redness including soreness
AFT breast augmentation in Dubai provides more benefits than expected.
- No implants and no complications of permanent tissue damage.
- Swift recovery and excellent survival rate of fat unlike never before.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure, only 2-3 mm incisions needed, the patient remains asleep throughout the procedure.
- On top of that, there is an additional benefit of getting liposuction on another part of the body along with an increase in breast size hence smarter contours.
- No problems like lumps in the breasts, deep tissue necrosis or leaking implants.
The results of the treatment begin to appear as soon as the swelling disappears which might take a month. However, fats can take six months to settle. The results of AFT breast augmentation are long-lasting. Moreover, there are minimal complications involved in this procedure since the body is receiving its own genetically compatible tissue.
News And Media
Get in touch today with the leading AFT breast augmentation surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery by sending in a short query with your name and basic contact information. You can consult with our specialists to learn about the treatment in detail. Sign up for your free consultation today!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest