*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Carbon peel is a treatment based on laser technique which can treat various cosmetic skin conditions. It is a minimally invasive and virtually painless procedure. It is being used as an anti-ageing treatment because it can treat various cosmetic conditions like acne scars, irregular texture of skin, dark patches and enlarged pores. It can be performed on any part of the body but usually, It is performed on face, neck and hands to make your skin smooth, firm and youthful.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Carbon Peels Goals
This treatment has aims to treat many cosmetic condition by working on these principles;
Carbon layer that is applied to the skin absorbs oils and dust that has entered the pores of the skin. After wards, it is these oils and contaminants are taken away with the carbon to make your skin cleansed.
This treatment is based on an exfoliating approach because the dead and damaged layer of skin is removed. Any blackheads or dust particles are removed and pores are minimized revealing a soft, fresh and glowing skin.
The carbon and laser removes the dead layer of skin and promotes collagen production in the body to make skin to make it smooth, elastic, firm and free from acne scars, irregular textures, fine lines and wrinkles.
Heat from the carbon layer destroys the bacteria that cause outbreaks and pimples. It also destroys the oil producing glands so lesser oil is produced which means you will have unclogged pores.
Carbon Peels Candidates
Carbon peels are a great way to get smooth, firm and younger looking skin. However, any of the following conditions might become the reason for a carbon peel treatment.
- You have freckles and blemishes.
- Your skin has texture irregularities.
- Your skin has started to sag.
- You experience appearance of limes, folds and wrinkles on your skin.
- You have dark pigments on the skin.
- You have acne scars.
- You have post-surgical scars.
- You want to reduce the size of pores.
- You have stretch marks.
Carbon Peel Procedure
It is important that you have chosen a well renowned clinic for the treatment and your physician has experience in the treatment. At first, your physician will apply carbon to your face except the delicate area of eyes. Afterwards, a laser beam of certain wavelength will be delivered to your skin in a very controlled manner that attracts the carbon layer and removes the dead and damaged layer of skin with it.
Carbon peels Recovery
It is a safe and simple treatment that does not require a downtime. However you may experience some side effects like slight redness after the treatment which will go away in a day or two. You will be given few instructions from your dermatologist that can help you in the healing process.
- Cold compresses like ice bag can help you in reducing the burning sensation caused by lasers.
- You will be prescribed some topical medications by your dermatologist that you should apply to minimize any side effect of the treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing, treat your skin in the gentlest way.
- Limit sun exposure for few days and apply a strong sunscreen prescribed by your dermatologist when you are out in the sun.
Carbon Peels Benefits
- It is a gentle non-invasive treatment that does not harm your skin.
- There is no anesthesia required other than a numbing cream is applied so you don’t experience any discomfort.
- It requires no downtime.
Carbon Peels Result
Carbon peels will result into a rejuvenated cleansed skin that is free from scars, blotches, freckles or lines. You will feel amazing results after a single session, but you will have to undergo few treatments to achieve the best results. However, to maintain the results you must limit the sun exposure. Maintain a skin care regimen after consulting your dermatologist.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest