Laser Carbon Peel, also known as the Hollywood Peel or Spectra Peel, is a laser treatment designed to address various aesthetic skin conditions. It is a minimally invasive and generally well-tolerated procedure often used for anti-aging due to its effectiveness in treating acne scars, skin texture irregularities, dark patches, and enlarged pores. Laser Carbon Peel is suitable for any body part, but it is commonly performed on the face, neck, and hands to achieve smooth, firm, and youthful-looking skin.
Table of Contents
- 1 Laser Carbon Peel Goals
- 2 Are you an Ideal Candidate?
- 3 Preparation
- 4 Carbon Spectra Peel Procedure
- 5 Laser Device Used
- 6 Our Doctors
- 7 Recovery
- 8 Carbon Peels Benefits
- 9 Carbon Peels Results
- 10 How much does carbon peel cost?
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
Laser Carbon Peel Goals
Hollywood Peel works on different principles with the aim of treating various cosmetic conditions. These principles include;
The carbon layer that is applied to the skin absorbs oil and dust that has entered the pores of the skin. Afterward, these oils and contaminants are removed with the carbon layer, leaving your skin cleansed.
The carbon spectra laser peel is based on an exfoliating approach because the dead and damaged layer of skin is removed. Any blackheads or dust particles are removed and pores are minimized revealing soft, fresh and glowing skin.
The combination of carbon and laser treatment removes the dead skin layer and promotes collagen production, enhancing skin rejuvenation. As a result, your skin becomes smooth, elastic, firm and free of acne scars, irregular textures, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The heat generated by the carbon layer helps in destroying bacteria responsible for acne outbreaks and pimples. It targets oil-producing glands, reducing oil production and helping to unclog pores.
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
Ideal candidates for the Spectra Carbon Peel include individuals with:
- Freckles and blemishes
- Texture irregularities
- Sagging skin
- Lines, folds, and wrinkles on your skin
- Dark pigments on the skin
- Acne scars.
- Post-surgical scars.
- Large pores.
- Stretch marks.
To prepare for a carbon laser peel, you have to follow a few steps. These steps may vary according to your medical history and other related aspects.
- Keep yourself safe from direct sun exposure.
- Avoid certain medications as advised by your physician, such as blood thinners or specific supplements.
Carbon Spectra Peel Procedure
It is important that you choose a well-renowned clinic for the treatment and your physician is highly experienced. Initially, your physician will apply a carbon layer to your face, avoiding the sensitive eye area. Subsequently, a laser beam of a specific wavelength is precisely directed at your skin. This laser interacts with the carbon layer, helping to remove dead and damaged skin layers.
Laser Device Used
The laser device used to perform carbon spectra laser peel is KMed Asclepion-Spectra.
Laser Carbon Peel is a safe and simple treatment that does not require downtime. However, you may experience some side effects like slight redness after the treatment which will go away in a day or two. You will be given a few instructions from your dermatologist that can help you in the healing process.
- Cold compresses, such as ice packs, can help reduce any burning sensation or discomfort following the laser treatment.
- Your dermatologist will provide topical medications to apply post-treatment to minimize any potential side effects.
- Avoid scrubbing, treat your skin in a gentle way.
- Limit sun exposure for a few days and apply a strong sunscreen prescribed by your dermatologist when you are out in the sun.
Carbon Peels Benefits
Spectra Carbon Peel has numerous benefits for the skin. Some of the major benefits are;
- It is a gentle and non-invasive treatment with minimal risk of harming your skin.
- Anesthesia is not required for this procedure, though a numbing cream is applied to ensure comfort and minimize discomfort.
- This treatment typically requires no downtime, allowing patients to resume their normal activities shortly after.
Carbon Peels Results
The Carbon Peel treatment can lead to rejuvenated and cleansed skin, potentially reducing the appearance of scars, blotches, freckles, and lines. Significant results are often visible after a single session, though multiple sessions may be necessary to achieve optimal outcomes. To maintain the results you must limit sun exposure. Also, you should maintain a healthy skincare regimen after consulting with your dermatologist. Results can vary between individuals, and while positive outcomes are common, they cannot be guaranteed.
How much does carbon peel cost?
Prices of carbon peel in Dubai varies from patient to patient depending upon the skin condition, the severity of the problem and the expertise of the dermatologist. The price of laser carbon peel starts from AED 800. You should consult with an expert to know the exact cost of the peel treatment.
Schedule A Consultation
For more information about laser carbon peels, consider visiting the Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Our experts will guide you about the treatment in detail. We offer initial consultations for those interested in undergoing a laser carbon peel in Dubai. To book your consultation, fill in the form below and one of our staff members will contact you shortly.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest