Laser Carbon peel also known as Hollywood Peel or Spectra Carbon Peel is a treatment based on a laser technique which can treat various aesthetic skin conditions. It is a minimally invasive and virtually painless procedure. It is used as an anti-aging treatment because it can treat various skin conditions like acne scars, irregular texture of the skin, dark patches and enlarged pores. Laser Carbon Peel in Dubai can be performed on any part of the body but usually, it is performed on the face, neck and hands to make your skin smooth, firm and youthful.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Laser Carbon Peel Goals
- 3 Are you an Ideal Candidate?
- 4 Preparation
- 5 Carbon Peel Procedure
- 6 Laser Device Used
- 7 Our Doctors
- 8 Recovery
- 9 Carbon Peels Benefits
- 10 Complications
- 11 Carbon Peels Result
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Laser Carbon Peel Goals
Hollywood Peel Dubai works on different principles with the aim of treating various cosmetic conditions. These principles include;
Carbon layer that is applied to the skin absorbs oil and dust that has entered the pores of the skin. Afterwards, these oils and contaminants are taken away with the carbon, leaving your skin cleansed.
This treatment is based on an exfoliating approach because the dead and damaged layer of skin is removed. Any blackheads or dust particles are removed and pores are minimized revealing a soft, fresh and glowing skin.
The carbon and laser remove the dead layer of skin and promote collagen production in the body to make your skin smooth, elastic, firm and free from acne scars, irregular textures, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Heat from the carbon layer destroys the bacteria that cause outbreaks and pimples. It also destroys the oil-producing glands so lesser oil is produced which means you will have unclogged pores.
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for spectra carbon peel in Dubai, if you have the following skin conditions;
- You have freckles and blemishes.
- Your skin has texture irregularities.
- Your skin has started to sag.
- You experience the appearance of lines, folds, and wrinkles on your skin.
- You have dark pigments on the skin.
- You have acne scars.
- You have post-surgical scars.
- You want to reduce the size of pores.
- You have stretch marks.
To prepare for carbon laser peel in Dubai, you have to follow a few steps. These steps may vary according to your medical history and other related aspects.
- Keep yourself safe from direct sun exposure.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid use of aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid use of specific medicines (for example, vitamins).
Carbon Peel Procedure
It is important that you choose a well-renowned clinic for the treatment and your physician is highly experienced. At first, your physician will apply carbon to your face except for the delicate area of eyes. Afterwards, a laser beam of certain wavelength will be delivered to your skin in a very controlled manner that attracts the carbon layer and removes the dead and damaged layers of skin with it.
Laser Device Used
The laser device used to perform the procedure is Asclepion-Spectra.
Laser Carbon Peel in Dubai is a safe and simple treatment that does not require a downtime. However, you may experience some side effects like slight redness after the treatment which will go away in a day or two. You will be given a few instructions from your dermatologist that can help you in the healing process.
- Cold compresses like ice bags can help you in reducing the burning sensation caused by lasers.
- You will be prescribed some topical medications by your dermatologist that you should apply to minimize any side effects of the treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing, treat your skin in a gentle way.
- Limit sun exposure for a few days and apply a strong sunscreen prescribed by your dermatologist when you are out in the sun.
Carbon Peels Benefits
Spectra Carbon Peel Dubai has numerous benefits for the skin. Some of the major benefits are;
- It is a gentle and non-invasive treatment that does not harm your skin.
- There is no anesthesia required other than a numbing cream which is applied so you don’t experience any discomfort.
- It requires no downtime.
The possible complications of Hollywood Peel Dubai may include;
- Change in skin color
- Reactivation of the herpes
Here, you need to know that severity of complications varies from person to person. You can reduce the chances of any kind of complications by selecting your doctor carefully. A board-certified doctor is always recommended to get any kind of aesthetic procedure.
Carbon Peels Result
Carbon peel treatment in Dubai will result in a rejuvenated cleansed skin that is free from scars, blotches, freckles or lines. You will see amazing results after a single session, but you will have to undergo a few treatment sessions to achieve the best results. However, to maintain the results you must limit sun exposure. Also, you should maintain a healthy skin care regimen after consulting with your dermatologist. No guarantees are given as the results may vary from person to person.
If you want to know more about laser carbon peels then visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic® today. Our experts will guide you about the treatment in detail. We also offer free initial consultation to the patients who are interested in getting laser carbon peel in Dubai. To book your consultation, fill in the form below and one of our staff members will contact you shortly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest