Carbon peel is a treatment based on a laser technique which can treat various aesthetic skin conditions. It is a minimally invasive and virtually painless procedure. It is used as an anti-aging treatment because it can treat various skin conditions like acne scars, irregular texture of the skin, dark patches and enlarged pores. It can be performed on any part of the body but usually, it is performed on the face, neck, and hands to make your skin smooth, firm and youthful.No guarantees are given as the results may vary from person to person.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Carbon Peels Goals
- 3. Carbon Peels Candidates
- 4. Preparation
- 5. Carbon Peel Procedure
- 6. Our Doctors
- 7. Carbon peels Recovery
- 8. Carbon Peels Benefits
- 9. Complications
- 10. Carbon Peels Result
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Carbon Peels Goals
The treatment works on different principles with the aim of treating the various cosmetic condition. These principles include;
Carbon layer that is applied to the skin absorbs oils and dust that has entered the pores of the skin. Afterward, these oils and contaminants are taken away with the carbon leaving your skin cleansed.
This treatment is based on an exfoliating approach because the dead and damaged layer of skin is removed. Any blackheads or dust particles are removed and pores are minimized revealing a soft, fresh and glowing skin.
The carbon and laser remove the dead layer of skin and promotes collagen production in the body to make skin to make it smooth, elastic, firm and free from acne scars, irregular textures, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Heat from the carbon layer destroys the bacteria that cause outbreaks and pimples. It also destroys the oil-producing glands so lesser oil is produced which means you will have unclogged pores.
Carbon Peels Candidates
Carbon peels are a great way to get smooth, firm and younger looking skin. However, any of the following conditions might become the reason for carbon peel treatment.
- You have freckles and blemishes.
- Your skin has texture irregularities.
- Your skin has started to sag.
- You experience the appearance of lines, folds, and wrinkles on your skin.
- You have dark pigments on the skin.
- You have acne scars.
- You have post-surgical scars.
- You want to reduce the size of pores.
- You have stretch marks.
To prepare for the treatment, you have to follow a few steps. These steps may vary according to your medical history and other related aspects. Have a look at essential steps!
- Keep yourself safe from direct sun exposure.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid use of aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid use of specific medicines (for example, vitamins).
Carbon Peel Procedure
It is important that you have chosen a well-renowned clinic for the treatment and your physician has to experience in the treatment. At first, your physician will apply carbon to your face except for the delicate area of eyes. Afterward, a laser beam of certain wavelength will be delivered to your skin in a very controlled manner that attracts the carbon layer and removes the dead and damaged layer of skin with it.
Carbon peels Recovery
It is a safe and simple treatment that does not require a downtime. However, you may experience some side effects like slight redness after the treatment which will go away in a day or two. You will be given a few instructions from your dermatologist that can help you in the healing process.
- Cold compresses like ice bag can help you in reducing the burning sensation caused by lasers.
- You will be prescribed some topical medications by your dermatologist that you should apply to minimize any side effect of the treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing, treat your skin in the gentlest way.
- Limit sun exposure for a few days and apply a strong sunscreen prescribed by your dermatologist when you are out in the sun.
Carbon Peels Benefits
- It is a gentle non-invasive treatment that does not harm your skin.
- There is no anesthesia required other than a numbing cream is applied so you don’t experience any discomfort.
- It requires no downtime.
The possible complications may include;
- Change in skin color
- Reactivation of the herpes
Here, you need to know that severity of complications varies from person to person. You can reduce the chances of any kind of complications by selecting your doctor very carefully. A board-certified doctor is always recommended to get any kind of aesthetic procedure.
Carbon Peels Result
Carbon peel treatment will result in a rejuvenated cleansed skin that is free from scars, blotches, freckles or lines. You will see amazing results after a single session, but you will have to undergo a few treatment sessions to achieve the best results. However, to maintain the results you must limit sun exposure. Also, maintain a skin care regimen after consulting your dermatologist.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest