Laser liposuction has become quite a popular treatment among men and women. It can be a safer and cost-effective alternative to traditional liposuction. It is a minimally invasive procedure that uses laser energy to help remove excess fat deposits. It may also help tighten the skin by stimulating collagen production, though results can vary. This procedure can be equally effective for large and small body areas.
Table of Contents
Who is a Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for laser liposuction if:
- You have localized fat deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- You follow a healthy diet.
- You should be close to your ideal body weight.
Laser liposuction can be effective on areas such as:
- Buttocks and hips.
- Chest area.
- Back rolls.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
During your initial consultation, the surgeon will give you some pre-procedure instructions that will help you avoid any potential side effects and prepare you for the treatment. Some common instructions are:
- Consult with your doctor before stopping any medications, including aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and other fluids.
Laser Liposuction Procedure
Laser liposuction is performed on an outpatient basis and takes about an hour to complete. It uses heat from laser fibers at specific wavelengths to melt the excess body fat. The procedural steps typically include:
- The treatment area is cleansed and marked. After that local anesthesia is administered for numbing the area to avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
- After the treatment area is numbed, a small cannula having laser fiber is inserted into the skin. The cannula is then moved back and forth delivering laser energy to fat deposits.
- The heat from the laser helps to liquefy the fat cells, which may then be removed through a cannula.
- Besides removing excess fat, the laser also boosts collagen production and tightens the skin resulting in smooth and contoured skin.
Is Laser Liposuction Safe?
Laser liposuction is generally safe but, like any surgical procedure, carries potential risks such as infection, bruising, or uneven results. It is minimally invasive with typically minimal downtime, though individual recovery may vary. Many patients can resume normal daily activities soon after the treatment
Post Treatment Care
Your doctor will give you some instructions for post-procedural care that will help you in quick recovery. Some common post-procedure tips are;
- Wear a compression garment for the recommended time to minimize swelling.
- Use cold compresses to minimize discomfort and swelling.
- Take the prescribed oral and topical medications regularly.
- Gradually resume physical activities as advised by your doctor to help reduce swelling and prevent blood clots.
Laser Liposuction is a safe and effective procedure. Have a look at some common benefits of the procedure:
- It is a minimally invasive and safe procedure as compared to traditional liposuction.
- The recovery is quick; you don’t even need a hospital stay.
- It typically involves less pain and discomfort compared to traditional liposuction
- There are no serious complications associated with this procedure.
- It is performed using local anesthesia that minimizes the risks of complications.
Laser Liposuction Results
You will experience the difference immediately after the treatment. But, final results may take several weeks to months to appear as the body gradually adapts and heals from the procedure. The results can be long-lasting, provided you maintain a stable weight and healthy lifestyle.
Schedule A Consultation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers laser liposuction treatment at a reasonable cost. To know more about laser liposuction in Dubai, fill in the consultation form given below. Consultation with our experts is crucial to assess your suitability for the treatment and discuss potential outcomes and risks. Costs can vary based on individual needs and the extent of the procedure, which can be discussed during a detailed consultation.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest