Laser liposuction in Dubai and Abu Dhabi has become quite popular treatment for both men and women. It is a safer and cost effective alternative to traditional liposuction. It is a minimal invasive procedure which involves using laser energy to remove the excess fat deposits and tightens the skin at the same time by stimulating the production of collagen . This procedure is equally effective for large as well as small body areas.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After
- 3. Who is a Candidate?
- 4. Liposuction Areas
- 5. Preparing for Procedure
- 6. Complication
- 7. Liposuction Procedure
- 8. Laser Liposuction FAQs
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Post Treatment Care
- 11. Liposuction Benefits
- 12. Liposuction Results
- 13. News And Media
- 14. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After
No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person. Click here to view before and after results.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for fat removal treatment in Dubai if:
- If you have excess fat deposits on various areas of your body.
- You follow a healthy diet.
- Your weight is near to average or slightly above-average weight.
Liposuction can treat these areas
- Buttocks and hips.
- Chest area.
- Back rolls.
Preparing for Procedure
During your consultation, surgeon will give you some pre-procedure instructions that will help you escape any potential side effects and get highly successful results. Some common instructions are:
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking few weeks prior to procedure.
- You should refrain from alcohol as well.
- You must stop using aspirin or other blood thinning medications.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and other fluids.
Some risks are associated with laser liposuction. However, these risks are for a temporary basis. Have a look!
- Risks linked to anesthesia
- Fluid accumulation
- Fat embolism
- Uneven fat removal
- Difference in skin sensation
- Burns from instrument
- Requirement of a revision surgery because of unsatisfactory results
- Blood clotting
Suggestion – The onset of risks can become less if you get the procedure done by an experienced surgeon. So, choose a board certified surgeon.
Laser liposuction is performed on outpatient basis and it takes about an hour to complete. It uses heat from laser fibers at certain wavelengths to melt the excess body fat. The procedure steps for this treatments are:
- The treatment area is cleansed and marked and then local anaesthetic is administered for numbing the area to avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
- After the treatment area is numbed, a small cannula having laser fiber is inserted in the skin. The cannula is then moved back and forth delivering laser energy to fat deposits.
- Heat from laser melts the fat cells, which are then drained away through body’s lymphatic system.
- Besides removing excess fat, laser also boosts the collagen production and tightens the skin resulting in smoother skin and enhance contouring.
Post Treatment Care
You doctor will give you some instructions for post procedural care for quicker recovery. Some common post-procedure tips are as following.
- Wear compression garment for the recommended time period to minimize swelling.
- Use cold compresses to minimize discomfort and swelling.
- Take the prescribed oral and topical medications regularly.
- Start your regular physical activities as soon as possible as it will help in reducing swelling and preventing blood clots.
Liposuction is a safe and effective procedure. Have a look on some common benefits of the procedure:
- It is minimal invasive and safe procedure as compared to traditional liposuction.
- The recovery is quick, you don’t even need a hospital stay.
- It is virtually pain free and does not cause any severe discomfort.
- There are no serious complications associated with this procedure.
- It is performed using local anaesthesia that minimizes risks of complications.
You will experience the difference immediately after the treatment, treated area will be tightened. The final results will become noticeable after several weeks or few months after the procedure as remodelling of tissues is a gradual process. The results of laser treatments are permanent but only if you maintain a healthy lifestyle by following proper diet and exercise regimen.
News And Media
To know more about laser liposuction surgery, fill in the free online consultation form below. Our experts will assess your condition and get back to you with a cost estimate for your individual needs. Exact cost can only be determined after physically examining and evaluating the patient. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers Laser liposuction treatment.
Sign up for a free consultation at our clinic;
• To get more details about the treatment.
• To know the exact price of the treatment.
• To understand the outcomes of the treatment.
• To apply for an interest-free treatment loan.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest