*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||15 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Juvederm is basically a hyaluronic acid filler that is popularly being used to enhance the facial appearance. These injectable fillers consists of a range of formulations that can help in revitalizing your appearance making you look prettier and younger. It is used to treat various conditions from fine lines, wrinkles to folds in the skin that make you look older than your age.
- Juvederm is known to produce immediate and long lasting results as compared to other fillers.
- The results of juvederm fillers can stay up to 15 to 18 months.
- You can maintain the results or make desired alterations by follow up treatment sessions.
- No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Juvederm fillers are being used to improve the appearance of facial features.
- Enhancing the volume of your lips.
- Reducing the appearance of lines on your lips that make you look dehydrated, tired and rough.
- Eradicating nasolabial folds that appear when you smile.
- Eliminate the appearance of lines on your forehead and brow area.
- Reduce the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Rejuvenate the appearance of hands by eliminating the appearance of lines and providing the required volume.
You can opt for juvederm filler treatment if;
- You have frown lines.
- You suffer from smiles lines.
- You have vertical lines on the lips.
- Your lips have lost volume or you want to plump them out.
- The skin of your hands has lost volume and lines have appeared.
- You have neck bands.
It is a safe and non-invasive procedure that will not take longer than 15 minutes to be completed. Your doctor will mark the treatment area where the filler needs to be injected. Injections will be made in these areas using small amount of fillers. These fillers would have some content of lidocaine that will numb the area so you don’t experience any discomfort. The amount of injections will depend upon your condition and requirements. After the injections are made, your doctor will massage the area to make sure the filler gets evenly distributed.
Volift is the filler used to fill the gaps in the skin that cause the appearance of lines leading to wrinkles. It is effectively being used to eliminate the appearance of forehead lines, lines between the brows area and crow’s feet.
Voluma is used to restore the volume and fullness to the cheeks which redefines your facial appearance. Your cheeks may lose volume with age or due to other factors that make you look more aged than you are, but Voluma juvederm can improve your contours by giving you rounder and fuller cheeks simultaneously improving the contour of your jawline.
Volbella is the latest technique in juvederm fillers that is used to eradicate the lines surrounding your nose and mouth. This treatment has been specifically designed to improve the appearance of your lips and mouth and to improve the definition of outline of your face. This filler is a smooth gel that easily flows in to the skin to remove the appearance of nasolabial folds, to remove the vertical lines on your lips and to plump them out.
- No downtime is required. You will be able to continue your routine right after the treatment.
- You don’t need a significant recovery period.
- You may experience swelling, tenderness or slight bruising in the treatment area after the treatment but it would be subsided within a day or two.
- It is a minimally invasive technique.
- No pain involved.
- No downtime required.
- Results can be altered.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest