Juvederm is a hyaluronic acid filler for men & women that is popularly being used to enhance facial appearances. These injectable fillers consist of a range of formulations that can help in revitalizing your appearance making you look prettier and younger. Juvederm fillers are used to treat various conditions from fine lines and wrinkles to folds in the skin that make you look older than your age.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Juvederm Fillers Goals
- 3 Before & After
- 4 Juvederm Fillers Candidates
- 5 Preparation
- 6 Juvederm Fillers Procedure
- 7 Types of Juvederm Fillers
- 8 Complications
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Juvederm Results
- 11 Juvederm Recovery
- 12 Juvederm Benefits
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Juvederm Fillers Goals
Juvederm fillers in Dubai are used to improve the appearance of facial features. Some of their major goals include;
- Enhancing the volume of your lips.
- Reducing the appearance of lines on your lips that make you look dehydrated, tired, and rough.
- Eradicating nasolabial folds that appear when you smile.
- Eliminating the appearance of lines on your forehead and brow area.
- Reducing the appearance of crow’s feet.
- Rejuvenating the appearance of hands by eliminating the appearance of lines and providing the required volume.
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Juvederm Fillers Candidates
You can opt for Juvederm filler treatment if;
- You have frown lines.
- You suffer from smiles lines.
- You have vertical lines on the lips.
- Your lips have lost volume or you want to plump them out.
- The skin of your hands has lost volume and lines have appeared.
- You have neckbands.
Advanced preparation is highly recommended to achieve the best results from this minimally-invasive Juverderm filler treatment in Dubai. Here are a few instructions that can assist you to prepare for your procedure.
- Let your doctor know what you wish to achieve.
- Let your doctor know about your medical history.
- Don’t smoke for about a week prior to your procedure. It will assist in the healing process.
- Stop taking all types of blood thinners before the procedure.
- Complete all medical tests prescribed by your doctor.
Juvederm Fillers Procedure
It is a safe and non-invasive procedure that will not take longer than 15 minutes to be completed. Your doctor will mark the treatment area where the filler needs to be injected. Injections will be made in these areas using a small number of fillers. These fillers would contain some amount of lidocaine that will numb the area so you don’t experience any discomfort. The number of injections will depend upon your condition and requirements. After the injections are made, your doctor will massage the area to make sure the filler gets evenly distributed.
Types of Juvederm Fillers
Juvederm fillers are of three main types, classified on the basis of areas that can be treated with them and their function.
Volift is the filler used to fill the gaps in the skin that cause the appearance of lines leading to wrinkles. It is effectively being used to eliminate the appearance of forehead lines, lines between the brows area, and crow’s feet.
Voluma is used to restore the volume and fullness of cheeks which redefines your facial appearance. Your cheeks may lose volume with age or due to other factors, making you look more aged than you are. But Voluma Juvederm fillers can improve your contours by giving you rounder and fuller cheeks and a contoured jawline.
Volbella is a type of Juvederm fillers which is used to eradicate the lines surrounding your nose and mouth. This treatment has been specifically designed to improve the appearance of your lips and mouth and defines the outline of your face too. This filler is a smooth gel that easily flows into the skin to remove the appearance of nasolabial folds and vertical lines on the lips, thus plumping them out.
The risks of this procedure can be temporary. Normally, they will be resolved within a week after the procedure. Here are the side-effects you may experience:
Suggestion – You have to be very careful while choosing your practitioner. It is a crucial step in the whole procedure that will ensure reduced side-effects and improved results.
- Juvederm is known to produce immediate and long-lasting results as compared to other fillers.
- The results of Juvederm fillers can last up to 15 to 18 months.
- You can maintain the results or make desired alterations through follow up treatment sessions.
- No downtime is required. You will be able to continue your routine right after the treatment.
- You don’t need a significant recovery period.
- You may experience swelling, tenderness, or slight bruising in the targeted area after the treatment but they will subside within a day or two.
- It is a minimally invasive technique.
- No pain involved.
- No downtime required.
- Results can be altered.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers free consultation to all the patients who are interested in having juverderm fillers. We have the best doctors for Juvederm Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with a very high success rate. Therefore, it is recommended to consult with our experts before having the treatment. To book an appointment, you need to fill in the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest