Hemangiomas are congenital tumors that usually occur during infancy. This usually happens when a mother is pregnant and abnormal blood vessels group together in the placenta during gestation. These can be found on the skin or internal organs. Hemangiomas look like a strawberry mark that swells on the skin.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Signs & Symptoms
- 3. Hemangiomas Causes
- 4. Preparation
- 5. Hemangiomas Procedure
- 6. Our Doctors
- 7. Post Treatment Care
- 8. Treatment Benefits
- 9. Complications
- 10. Outcomes
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
They can appear in so many shapes and colors that may grow inside the body or outside on the skin, most commonly on the head and neck area. In the first weeks of the baby’s life, better check for possible formation of red marks, which can eventually lead to a tumor called Hemangioma and plan the best treatment as soon as possible.
Hemangiomas laser treatment in Dubai requires multiple sessions for optimal results, and the complete removal of lesion may require a few months. The outcomes are, however, very effective and permanent. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Signs & Symptoms
Hemangiomas normally do not cause symptoms during or after formation, but they may cause some symptoms if they grow large. Their common symptoms are:
- Discomfort and pain in the abdomen.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.
- Feeling of fullness in the abdomen.
Experts do not know the exact cause of hemangiomas in Dubai, but according to researchers they can be caused by:
- Overgrowth of endothelial cells that usually line the blood vessels in the skin.
- The hereditary component may also be involved in the formation of hemangiomas.
You need to prepare your skin so that you can enjoy the benefits of the hemangiomas treatment in Dubai. To prepare your skin, you have to do the following.
- Limit alcohol consumption.
- Limit or completely avoid smoking.
- Inform your doctor regarding your allergies (if any).
- Inform your doctor about your desired outcomes.
- Take prescribed medicines timely.
- Get all your prescribed tests done (if any).
The latest procedure of laser treatment for hemangiomas in Dubai has no side-effect and is performed on an outpatient basis. It takes several minutes depending on the size of the lesion. The steps for the procedure of laser treatment are:
- To avoid potential discomfort and pain, local anesthesia or numbing cream is applied on the skin. The treatment may be performed without numbing the area depending on the patient’s age and location and size of the lesion.
- The laser beam is then introduced to the surface of the skin.
- The laser penetrates the skin and is converted to heat energy. It breaks down the lesion and treats the impairment to body parts and organs caused by it.
- The laser also reduces inflammation and promotes natural healing process.
- The cooling device is used to minimize the potential discomfort and heating sensation caused by laser.
Post Treatment Care
After the treatment, the lesion may lighten or darken but fade over time. You will feel stinging sensation immediately after the treatment. Redness, mild swelling, and bruising may last for a couple of days but will resolve eventually. Below mentioned are some aftercare tips that are helpful to reduce any possible discomfort and side effects that are associated with the treatment of Hemangiomas in Dubai.
- Apply cold compresses or ice packs to reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun.
There are many benefits of laser treatment for hemangiomas in Dubai, which include:
- It is safe, effective, and minimally invasive treatment.
- It does not involve any cuts and incisions, and therefore, it is virtually painless.
- No severe complications are associated with it.
- It requires no downtime and has minimal recovery time.
You may experience the following complications as a result of this procedure.
- High blood pressure
- High blood sugar
You can expect good results from hemangiomas treatment in Dubai. The removal of hemangiomas is possible because of this procedure. Hence, you should be very careful in the selection of your surgeon so that you can get desired outcomes with minimal risks.
To get more details about laser treatment for hemangiomas in Dubai, you should book your consultation with our laser specialists. We offer an initial consultation free of cost to make it easier for our patients to decide whether they want to undergo the treatment or not. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest