It takes more than just an exercise or dieting to get rid of stubborn fats. Such fats need to be sucked out of the body in a controlled way through a procedure called Liposuction in Dubai. In simple words, liposuction is a process in which body fats are removed from the body through suction. It is also known as “lipoplasty” or “lipo’ and is commonly used for body contouring. Even though liposuction can be performed alone but it is often combined with procedures like a tummy tuck or breast lift.
Liposuction is a body contouring procedure and should not be considered as a weight loss, obesity control, or cellulite reduction treatment. It is only performed for aesthetic improvements in your body by eliminating fat pockets from various areas of the body. As liposuction is a surgical treatment, it becomes necessary to learn about the treatment in detail.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Liposuction treatment?
- 3 Liposuction FAQ’s
- 3.0.1 Which areas can be treated with Liposuction?
- 3.0.2 Are you an ideal candidate for Liposuction?
- 3.0.3 How Much Weight Can You Lose With Liposuction?
- 3.0.4 What is the recovery period and downtime?
- 3.0.5 For how long do I have to take off from work?
- 3.0.6 Is liposuction effective?
- 3.0.7 Why should I opt for liposuction?
- 3.0.8 What are the different techniques of liposuction?
- 3.0.9 Which method of Liposuction is suitable for me?
- 3.0.10 What to expect after the liposuction surgery?
- 3.0.11 How soon can you see the results of liposuction?
- 4 How is liposuction performed?
- 5 How Much Does Liposuction Dubai Cost?
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Complications
- 8 Liposuction Surgeons Dubai
- 9 Liposuction at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
- 10 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
15 - 20 Days
Very High Success Rate
What is Liposuction treatment?
Liposuction Dubai is undoubtedly the quickest way to get rid of fats from specific body areas. It converts the body fat into a liquid which is discharged out of the body through small suction tubes called microcannula. As a result of this surgical procedure, the targeted areas are remodeled and you get an aesthetically improved body shape. However, the amount of fat that can be removed through liposuction is limited. Liposuction surgery is performed under the local or general anesthesia and requires 2-3 hours for completion.
How is liposuction performed?
Liposuction surgery in Dubai is performed in the following steps;
Step 1: General anesthesia is administered into the targeted areas.
Step 2: A small incision is made into the skin and a cannula is inserted.
Step 3: The cannula is moved back and forth to break down the fat.
Step 4: The broken fat is then drained through the microcannula and a low-power suction machine. This leaves small empty pockets that are collapsed with the help of compression dressing.
Step 5: Your surgeon might use elastic tape to reduce bruising and swelling.
How Much Does Liposuction Dubai Cost?
It varies from person to person because it depends on the size and number of areas being treated. It is recommended to consult with a surgeon to know about the exact cost of liposuction.
There are significant benefits of Liposuction in Dubai which include;
- It removes the stubborn fat pockets from specific body areas.
- It offers long-lasting results.
- It provides you with a properly contoured body.
- It boosts your confidence.
- It improves your physical appearance.
Like any other surgical procedure, liposuction Dubai also has a few complications which are as follows;
- Unsatisfactory results
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Allergic reaction
- Severe bruising
- Contour irregularities
- Severe inflammation
- Skin burns
Suggestion: You should consult with your surgeon regarding risks and complications. Also, if you experience any issue, don’t hesitate to contact your surgeon.
Liposuction Surgeons Dubai
Liposuction at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is the best option for you if you want to undergo liposuction treatment. Being the pioneer of cosmetic surgery services in the Middle East region, we have earned the stature of the best liposuction clinic in UAE. Our team of expert plastic surgeons consists of some big names who possess extensive experience and have worked internationally. They are always committed to providing the best results and assist you in achieving a sculpted body. We provide state-of-the-art facilities to our patients and emphasize patient safety.
To know more about liposuction in Dubai and to book a free initial consultation, fill in the form below. Our surgeons will answer all your queries and will guide you about the cost, considering your condition. So, book an appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest