It’s always a good feeling when you see in the mirror and notice that you have a healthy and glowing skin. On the other hand, when you notice that your skin is getting dull day-by-day, you feel stressed no matter what’s the reason behind it. But what can you do in such a situation? Seeking a treatment that can help you get your rejuvenated skin back is always an option. Experts have done researches and experiments and the most recommended remedy for a dull skin is the Volite treatment.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What Is Volite?
- 3 Are You A Candidate?
- 4 Goals
- 5 Preoperative Instructions
- 6 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 7 Postoperative Instructions
- 8 Results And Recovery
- 9 Our Doctors
- 10 Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What Is Volite?
Volite is the latest method that can give you a chance to get smooth, soft, and rejuvenated skin. The procedure was launched in February 2017. This treatment method is a product of dermal fillers that are utilized to boost the quality of your skin, elasticity of the skin, and skin hydration. Various studies have been conducted to see its effectiveness and all of them affirm these benefits, but multiple sessions are required to maintain the results.
Are You A Candidate?
Whether you think that you need to get this treatment or your doctor recommends it to you, it is essential for you to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Knowing candidacy is important because it allows you to know about the extent of the results obtained by the procedure. Our doctors may help you in clarifying the candidacy criteria.
You are a good candidate if;
- Your face requires hydration and plumping.
- You want to boost the radiance and quality of your skin.
- You want to look younger than now.
- You want to get the rejuvenated skin.
- You would like to treat dry skin, skin depressions, roughness, and creepiness.
- You want to boost the overall quality of your skin as well as your complexion.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You don’t have any kind of skin disease.
- You are in good health.
The goals of this procedure include;
- Boosting the texture of your skin.
- Making your complexion fair.
- Improving the overall health of your skin.
- Enhancing the elasticity of your skin.
If you want to get best results from the treatment, it is important for you to follow the pre-operative instructions before going for the procedure. The following are some of the instructions that you should follow.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
- Avoid taking blood thinners before your treatment. Let your doctor know if you are using any kind of blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking for at least 7 days before your treatment if you are a smoker.
- Get all the prescribed tests done.
How is the Procedure Performed?
It is important for you to know how the procedure is performed. The topical cream is applied to the targeted area before performing the procedure. You should let your doctor know if you feel more pain during the treatment. Fine needles are used to inject the material into your skin. Any area of your skin is treatable with Juvederm Volite Filler; however, cheeks, neck, hands, décolletage (lower neck), and forehead are the most treated areas. Only an experienced practitioner is required to perform the treatment. Here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, all of our doctors are board-certified and highly-qualified. They know how to perform a procedure differently on the basis of the individual requirements.
Have a look at some of the postoperative instructions that you should follow in order to take good care of your skin after the treatment;
- Don’t consume alcohol for almost a day after the treatment.
- Avoid the application of makeup for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- It will take almost 1 to 2 hours for the bruising to fade away.
- Don’t go for heavy exercise for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Apply a high-quality sunblock, if you need to go in the sunlight.
Results And Recovery
You don’t need to be worried about downtime of this procedure as you may resume your daily activities right after the procedure. You may get bruising, swelling, or slight redness at the targeted area. You can cover these changes in your skin with the help of makeup.
When it comes to results, you will be able to observe the difference in the quality of your skin after 1 month of the procedure. You will get naturally hydrated, smoother, and rejuvenated skin.
We have the best cosmetic surgeons who have a vast experience of using Volite filler with very high success rates. You can check their profiles and we are sure that you won’t be disappointed.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Schedule a free consultation with one of our experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® to know if you are a good candidate for this treatment. Furthermore, this consultation session allows you to get answers to your queries related to the treatment. Customer satisfaction is our priority so we want you to be sure and satisfied before getting the treatment. Just fill the form provided and you’ll be right on your way to great skin.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest