It’s always a good feeling when you see in the mirror and notice that you have healthy and glowing skin. On the other hand, when you notice that your skin is getting dull day by day, you feel stressed no matter what’s the reason behind it. But what can you do in such a situation? Seeking a treatment that can help you get your rejuvenated skin back is always an option. Experts have done researches and experiments and the most recommended remedy for dull skin is the Volite treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Volite?
- 3 Are You A Candidate?
- 4 Goals
- 5 Preoperative Instructions
- 6 How is the Procedure Performed?
- 7 Postoperative Instructions
- 8 Results And Recovery
- 9 Our Doctors
- 10 Volite Fillers Cost
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is Volite?
Volite filler in Dubai is the latest method that can give you a chance to get smooth, soft, and rejuvenated skin. The procedure was launched in February 2017 and is a product of dermal fillers that are utilized to boost the quality, elasticity and hydration of the skin. Various studies have been conducted to see the effectiveness of volite fillers and all of them have affirmed their benefits. However, multiple sessions are required to maintain the results.
Are You A Candidate?
Whether you think that you need to get this treatment or your doctor recommends it to you, it is essential for you to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not.
You can be an ideal candidate for volite fillers if you;
- Want to boost the radiance and quality of your skin.
- Wish to look younger than now and your face requires hydration and plumping.
- Want to get a rejuvenated skin.
- Would like to treat dry skin, skin depressions, roughness, and creepiness.
- Are looking to boost the overall quality of your skin as well as your complexion.
- Have realistic expectations from the results.
- Don’t have any kind of skin disease.
- Are in good health.
The goal of volite filler in Dubai is to;
- Boost the texture of your skin.
- Make your complexion fair.
- Improve the overall health of your skin.
- Enhance the elasticity of your skin.
If you want to get the best results from the treatment, it is important for you to follow the pre-operative instructions before going for the procedure. The following are some of the instructions that you should follow.
- Avoid taking blood thinners before your treatment. Let your doctor know if you are using any kind of blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking for at least 7 days before your treatment if you are a smoker.
- Get all the prescribed tests done.
How is the Procedure Performed?
It is important for you to know how the procedure is performed. The topical cream is applied to the targeted area before performing the procedure. You should let your doctor know if you feel more pain during the treatment. Fine needles are used to inject the material into your skin. Any area of your skin is treatable with Juvederm Volite Filler; however, cheeks, neck, hands, décolletage (lower neck), and forehead are the most treated areas.
Only an experienced practitioner is required to perform the treatment. Here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic all of our doctors are board-certified and highly-qualified. They know how to perform a procedure differently on the basis of individual requirements.
Have a look at some of the postoperative instructions that you should follow in order to take good care of your skin after the treatment;
- Avoid the application of makeup for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Don’t go for heavy exercise for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Apply a high-quality sunblock, if you need to go in the sunlight.
Results And Recovery
There is no downtime associated with volite fillers and you may resume your daily activities right after the procedure. You may experience bruising, swelling, or slight redness at the targeted area. It will take almost 1 to 2 hours for the bruising to fade away.
When it comes to results, you will be able to observe the difference in the quality of your skin after 1 month of the procedure. You will get naturally hydrated, smoother, and rejuvenated skin.
We have the best cosmetic surgeons who have vast experience of performing Volite filler treatment with very high success rates.
Volite Fillers Cost
Volite filler cost in Dubai varies from one individual to another because it depends on different factors. It is recommended to consult with an expert to know the exact cost. Here at our clinic, the average starting price of volite fillers is AED 2500.
Schedule A Consultation
Get a consultation with one of our experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic to know if you are a good candidate for volite fillers. Furthermore, this consultation session allows you to get answers to your queries related to the treatment. Customer satisfaction is our priority so we want you to be sure and satisfied before getting the treatment. Just fill in the form provided and we will book an appointment for you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest