It’s always a good feeling when you see your reflection in the mirror and you notice that you have healthy and glowing skin. On the other hand, when you notice your skin is getting dull day-by-day whatever the cause behind it, you feel stressed. But what can you do in such a situation? Seeking a treatment that can help you get your rejuvenated skin back is always an option. Experts have done researches and experiments and the most recommended remedy is the Volite treatment.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What Is Volite?
- 3. Are You A Candidate?
- 4. Goals
- 5. Preoperative Instructions
- 6. How the Procedure Is Performed?
- 7. Postoperative Instructions
- 8. Results And Recovery
- 9. Our Doctors
- 10. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What Is Volite?
Volite is the latest method that can give you a chance to get smooth, soft, and rejuvenated skin. The procedure was launched in February 2017. This treatment method is a product of dermal fillers that is utilized to boost the quality of your skin, elasticity of the skin, and skin hydration. Various studies have been conducted to see its effectiveness and all of them affirm these benefits, but multiple sessions are required to maintain the results.
Are You A Candidate?
While you think that you have a need to get this treatment or your doctor recommend it to you, then you need to know if you are a good candidate for the procedure or not. Knowing candidacy is essential as it allows you to know to which extent you will get the results. Our doctors may help you in clarifying it. Well, you are a good candidate if;
- Your face requires hydration and plumping.
- You want to boost the radiance and quality of your skin.
- You want to look younger than now.
- You want to get the rejuvenated skin.
- You would like to treat dry skin, skin depressions, roughness, and crepiness.
- You want to boost the overall quality of your skin as well as your complexion.
- You have realistic expectations for the results.
- You don’t have any kind of skin disease.
- You are in good health.
The goals of this procedure include;
- Boosting the texture of your skin.
- Making your complexion fair.
- Improving the overall health of your skin.
- Enhancing the elasticity of your skin.
Preoperative instructions are something important that you need to follow before going for the procedure. When you need to go anywhere, you prepare for it, just like that preparation of the procedure is also important if you want to get the best results. Following are some of the instructions that you should follow. These instructions are as per our skin specialists.
- Avoid the intake of alcohol for at least 24 hours before the procedure.
- Avoid taking blood thinners before your treatment. Let your doctor know if you are using any kind of blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking for at least 7 days before your treatment if you are a smoker.
- Done with prescribed tests.
How the Procedure Is Performed?
It is important for you to know how the procedure is performed. The topical cream is applied to the targeted area before performing the procedure. You should let your doctor know if you feel more pain during the treatment. Fine needles are used to inject the material into your skin. Any area of your skin is treatable with this procedure, however, cheeks, neck, hands, décolletage (lower neck), and forehead are the most treated areas. Hence, you need to know that an experienced practitioner is required to perform the treatment. Here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, all of our doctors are board-certified and highly-qualified. They know how to perform a procedure differently on the basis of the individual requirements.
Do you think, you have got the procedure and that’s it? No, it’s not enough, you need to do proper care of your skin as per set criteria. Have a look at some of the postoperative acts that you should follow!
- Don’t consume alcohol for almost a day after the treatment.
- Avoid the application of makeup for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- It will take almost 1 to 2 hours to fade away the bruising.
- Don’t go for heavy exercise for at least 48 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Apply a high-quality sunblock, if you need to go in the sunlight.
Results And Recovery
You don’t need to be worried about downtime of this procedure as you may resume your daily activities right after the procedure. You may get bruising, swelling, or slight redness at the targeted area. You can even cover these changes in your skin with the help of makeup.
When it comes to results, you will be able to observe the difference in the quality of your skin after 1 month of the procedure. You will get natural hydrated, smoother, and rejuvenated skin.
We have the best cosmetic surgeons with a vast amount of experience in using Volite filler with very high success rates. You can check their profiles and we are sure that you won’t be disappointed.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Schedule a free consultation with one of our experts to know if you are a good candidate for this treatment. Furthermore, this consultation session allows you to get answers to your queries related to the treatment. Customer satisfaction is our priority so we want you to be sure and satisfied before getting the treatment. Just fill the form provided and you’ll be right on your way to great skin. One of our experts will contact you to get the required information and schedule your consultation.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest