Filler Injections with PRP in Dubai, (حقن البلازما للوجه) is a newly inducted and highly effective treatment designed to reverse the clock of aging. It reduces the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines and helps in improving the skin’s texture and tone.
What is PRP?
PRP is basically a natural product derived from your own body. A small quantity of blood is drawn from your body, which is then spun in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. Red and white blood cells are isolated from the platelets and the plasma (the clear fluid). This plasma contains a higher than the normal number of platelets and is called platelet-rich plasma, or PRP.
Platelets are cells in the blood that help the body tissues in healing and growing new cells. When the PRP is injected into particular areas of the skin, it stimulates the production of collagen, regenerates tissues, and naturally smooths and tightens the skin. As a result, the wrinkles disappear and you get a smoother skin tone and texture.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is PRP?
- 2 Filler Injections with PRP Candidates
- 3 Filler Injections with PRP Goals
- 4 Pre-op Preparation
- 5 Filler Injections with PRP Procedure
- 6 Our Surgeons
- 7 Filler Injections with PRP Benefits
- 8 Filler Injections with PRP Recovery
- 9 Post-op Care
- 10 Filler Injections with PRP Results
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
Filler Injections with PRP Candidates
You can be a good candidate for Filler Injections with PRP in Dubai if:
- You have wrinkles or fine lines on your face
- You have lost volume in your face, neck, or hands
- The area around your eyes has hollows
- You wish to fix your uneven skin tone and acne scars
- You are looking for a natural approach to treat wrinkles
Filler Injections with PRP Goals
Filler Injections with PRP treatment is an anti-aging procedure designed to enhance the appearance of your skin by:
- Eliminating wrinkles and fine lines
- Adding volume to the face and making it look plumped
- Stimulating the production of collagen to fill hollows around the eyes
- Enhancing your skin texture and tone
Filler Injections with PRP is a relatively simple procedure that doesn’t require a lot of pre-op preparations. You can drop into your surgeon’s office at the appointed time, get the treatment done, and leave the clinic the same day. There’s no overnight stay involved either. However, you’ll still need to take some precautions which include the following;
- Keep the area that needs to be treated clean and dry.
- Don’t consume aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs because they can cause blood thinning.
- Follow any other instructions given by your surgeon.
Filler Injections with PRP Procedure
All Filler Injections with PRP treatments are carried out at a surgeon’s clinic and the procedure usually lasts about 20 minutes, depending on the area that needs to be treated. Usually, you’ll experience the following during your procedure:
- Your surgeon will first extract a small amount of blood from your body and spin it in a centrifuge to separate red and white blood cells from the platelet and plasma (the clear fluid).
- He will then apply numbing cream to your skin to reduce pain and discomfort.
- A sharp cannula will be used to punch a few holes in the skin.
- The platelet-rich plasma (clear fluid) is then injected beneath the skin.
- Once the injections are administered in all required sites, the skin is wiped clean.
We have the best cosmetic surgeons in Dubai with vast experience in the field. Our doctors are experts in filler injection with PRP and have a very high success rate.
Filler Injections with PRP Benefits
Everybody wants to look young and beautiful. A Filler injection with PRP makes this possible and is accompanied by a lot of other benefits too. Some of them are as follows;
- Clear and smooth skin, free of all aging signs
- Improves skin tone and texture, & softens lines and pores
- Using a natural filler reduces the chances of infection and rejection by the body
- Results last much longer than other fillers
- It is a highly safe procedure with no known side-effects
Filler Injections with PRP Recovery
Filler Injection with PRP treatment is usually a quick procedure and has a small recovery period. You’ll be good to go around doing your routine work immediately after the treatment. However, you may experience some of the following conditions before you recover fully.
- Slight pain and some discomfort after the treatment, which will be gone in less than 24 hours
- Some swelling and redness in the treated area during the first 24 hours
- Numbness in the treated area
Since Filler Injection with PRP is a short procedure, there isn’t a lengthy list of aftercare instructions that you need to follow to ensure your recovery. However, you will still need to take some precautions that may include the following:
- Take all the prescribed medications regularly
- Don’t touch the treated skin very frequently
- Wash the skin very gently and keep it clean
Filler Injections with PRP Results
The results of the latest Filler Injection with PRP treatment usually last for about 18 months and are usually repeated to keep one looking young and beautiful.
Schedule A Consultation
If you plan to undergo PRP Filler Injections Treatment in Dubai, you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering consultations to all of our existing and new patients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. We’ll be more than happy to arrange your consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified surgeons.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest