Filler Injections with PRP for women and men in Dubai, Abu Dhabi (حقن البلازما للوجه) is a newly inducted and highly safe treatment designed to reverse the clock of aging by reducing the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines and even helping in improving the skin texture and tone.
PRP is basically a natural product derived from your own body. A small quantity of blood is drawn from your body, which is then spun in a centrifuge to separate the different components of the blood. Red and white blood cells are isolated from the platelets and the plasma (the clear fluid). This plasma contains a higher than a normal number of platelets and is called platelet rich plasma, or PRP.
Platelets are cells in the blood that help the body tissues to heal and grow new cells. When the PRP is injected into particular areas of the skin, it stimulates the production of your own collagen, regenerates tissues, and thus naturally smooths and tightens the skin. As a result, PRP softens wrinkles and creates smoother skin texture and tone.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Filler Injections with PRP Candidates
- 3. Filler Injections with PRP Goals
- 4. Pre-op Preparation
- 5. Filler Injections with PRP Procedure
- 6. Our Surgeons
- 7. Filler Injections with PRP Benefits
- 8. Filler Injections with PRP Recovery
- 9. Post-op Care
- 10. Filler Injections with PRP Results
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Filler Injections with PRP Candidates
You can be a good candidate for a Filler Injections with PRP treatment if:
- You have wrinkles or fine lines on your face
- You have lost volume in your face, neck or hands
- The area around your eyes have hollows
- You wish to fix your uneven skin tone and acne scars
- You are looking for a natural approach to treat wrinkles
Filler Injections with PRP Goals
A Filler Injections with PRP treatment is an anti-aging procedure designed to enhance the appearance of your skin by:
- Eliminating wrinkles and fine lines
- Adding volume to the face and make it look plump
- Stimulating the production of collagen to fill hollows around the eyes
- Enhancing your skin texture and tone
A Filler Injections with PRP treatment is a relatively simple procedure, which doesn’t require a lot of pre-op preparations. You can drop into your surgeon’s office at the appointed time, get the treatment done, and then leave the clinic the same day. There’s no overnight stay involved either. However, you’ll still need to take some precautions before the surgery, including the following.
- Quit smoking and consuming alcohol for about a week before the treatment, because it can affect recovery
- Keep the area that needs to be treated clean and dry.
- Don’t consume aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs because they can thin the blood
- Follow any other instructions given by your surgeon
Filler Injections with PRP Procedure
All Filler Injections with PRP treatments are carried out at a surgeon’s clinic and the procedure usually lasts about 20 minutes, depending on the area that needs to be treated. Usually, you’ll experience the following during your procedure:
- Your surgeon will first extract a small amount of blood from your body and spin it in a centrifuge to separate red and white blood cells from the platelet and plasma (the clear fluid)
- He will then apply a numbing cream on your skin to reduce pain and discomfort.
- A sharp cannula will be used to punch a few holes in the skin
- The platelet-rich-plasma (clear fluid) is then injected beneath the skin
- Once the injections are administered in all required sites, the skin is wiped clean.
Filler Injections with PRP Benefits
Everybody wants to continue looking young and beautiful. A Filler injection with PRP makes this possible, accompanied by a lot of benefits:
- Clear and smooth skin, free of all signs of aging
- Improves skin tone and texture, & soften lines and pores
- Using a natural filler reduces chances of infection and rejection by the body
- Results last much longer compared to other fillers
- Highly safe procedure with no known side effects
Filler Injections with PRP Recovery
Filler Injection with PRP treatment is usually a quick procedure and thus it has a small recovery period. You’ll be good to go around doing your routine work immediately after the treatment, however, you may experience some of the following conditions before you recover fully.
- Slight pain and some discomfort after the treatment, which will be gone in less than 24 hours
- Some swelling and redness in the treated area for the first 24 hours
- Numbness in the treated area
Since a Filler Injection with PRP treatment is a small procedure, there isn’t a lengthy list of post-operation care that you need to follow to ensure your recovery. However, you will still need to take some precautions that may include the following:
- Take all prescribed medications regularly
- Don’t touch the treated skin very frequently
- Wash the skin very gently and keep it clean
Filler Injections with PRP Results
The results of latest Filler Injection with PRP treatment usually last for about 18 months and are usually repeated to make one keep looking young and beautiful.
<Insert Filler Injection with PRP Results>
If you plan to undergo for lowest cost & painless PRP Filler Injections Treatment in Dubai/Abu dhabi then you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering free consultations to all of our existing and new clients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get back in touch with you shortly. She’ll be more than happy to arrange your free consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified Filler Injection with PRP surgeons in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations. Stop waiting and book your free consultation NOW!