*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||1-2 Hours|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai is a skin treatment that helps diminish skin discoloration, improve skin damage and enhance the whole aesthetic of the skin. Skin rejuvenation laser treatment includes different type of procedures for the ultimate skin resurfacing results.
Initial results of the treatment become visible immediately after the procedure but final results may take some time to become apparent as your skin will continue to produce new collagen and elastin. The duration of the outcomes depends on your immune system and body but they are long lasting.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for skin rejuvenation treatment if:
- Your skin has uneven skin tone.
- You have prematurely aging skin.
- You have fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- Your skin is sagging.
- You have age spots or sun spots on your skin.
- You have enlarged pores and mild to moderate scars caused by acne, surgery or injury on your skin.
- Your skin has dull and uneven tone and rough texture.
- You are experiencing vascular condition.
- You are not suffering from any serious skin disorder.
Many treatment options are available for skin rejuvenation. These options include:
- Microdermabrasion: This is a non-surgical procedure that helps exfoliate the skin with the use of a gentle abrasive instrument to eliminate the thick outer layer of the skin and make the new healthy skin underneath appear. There are two types of instruments used for microdermabrasion and these are the handheld device and the diamond-tipped wand. This skin rejuvenation procedure is best for treating scars, skin discoloration, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Chemical peels: This is a skin treatment that uses chemical solutions to the skin which will make the skin blisters and eventually peels off, removing the upper skin layer that is dry and dull. Chemical peel treatment has different level of strengths available for certain types of skin. The strength of the solution that will be used will depend on the severity of skin damage that needs to be treated. This kind of skin rejuvenation treatment can help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve appearance of scars, treat different type of acnes, reduce age spots, skin discoloration and improve the overall look and feel of the skin.
- Dermapen: It is a micro needling treatment that rejuvenates skin by creating small wounds and promoting natural healing process. It regenerates skin cells and promotes collagen production. Depending on the depth of penetration of needles, Dermapen treatment offers the skin rejuvenation levels from simple enhancement to the treatment of scars and wrinkles.
- IPL therapy: This skin rejuvenation treatment enhances the appearance of skin by delivering broad spectrum of light with a handheld device on the skin’s surface. The emitted light penetrates the skin layers and eliminates the dead skin cells and stimulates new cell growth. You will need having multiple sessions of IPL therapy to achieve optimal results. This treatment is suitable for the treatment of pigmented lesions and facial veins as well.
- Laser skin rejuvenation: This kind of procedure is best for removing the skin layer by layer with precision. Through laser skin rejuvenation, the skin will appear to be tighter and youthful looking after it has healed fully after the treatment. This treatment may also need multiple sessions for certain goals to be achieved. Various kinds of lasers can be used for sin rejuvenation. Mostly commonly used and popular ones are fractional CO2 laser, Nd: YAG laser and Alexandrite laser.
- Ultherapy: Ultherapy – also referred to as non-surgical facelift – is the most effective skin rejuvenation procedure. It tightens and lifts the skin on face, neck, especially along the jawline and under the chin and on the brow area.
Your skin may appear pink or slightly red just like sun burn but will resolve within an hour or two. You can also wear makeup to camouflage redness.
Many benefits are associated with skin whitening treatment. Some important ones include:
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It is virtually pain free treatment.
- It is safe procedure and no severe side effects are associated with it.
- It requires no downtime and recovery period is also short.
- It gives natural looking and long lasting results.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest