Rosacea is a type of skin disease that appears to have red discoloration on the skin that can be misinterpreted as a blush. However, this skin condition can be controlled through Rosacea treatment in Dubai. The procedure is done under the supervision of the best doctors at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. It is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition that principally affects the facial region of any person. It causes facial redness and produces small, red, pus-filled pustules or bumps, which can worsen when not treated immediately.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Signs & Symptoms
- 3 Rosacea Causes
- 4 Treatment Options
- 5 Preparation
- 6 Treatment Procedure
- 7 Our Doctors
- 8 Post-op Care
- 9 Treatment Benefits
- 10 Complications
- 11 Results
- 12 News And Media
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Rosacea may cause panic when the redness on the skin starts developing into serious acne breakouts or enlarged pores, which can be prone to whiteheads and blackheads. There is no cure for rosacea, but treatments can be done to ease the discomfort and prevent it from getting worse.
Signs & Symptoms
There are various kinds of rosacea. Their signs, symptoms, and severity also vary depending on the type. Some common symptoms are:
- Facial redness and flushing.
- Skin becomes very sensitive.
- Dry, rough, and scaly skin.
- Stinging and burning on the skin.
- Swollen red bumps on the skin.
- Enlarged pores.
- Eye problems.
- Enlarged nose.
The exact cause of rosacea is unknown, but it could be due to hereditary and environmental factors. Many factors act as triggers for this skin condition. These factors include:
- Spicy and hot foods.
- Temperature extremes.
- Sun exposure.
- Strenuous exercise.
- Corticosteroids and medications that dilate blood vessels.
There is no cure for rosacea, but some options that help control the symptoms of the condition are available. These options include:
- Topical medications: Topical medications are normally considered the first option as the treatment of rosacea, but their results are not guaranteed. Furthermore, their effects last for a few weeks only. Common topical ingredients that are used to treat rosacea include metronidazole and azelaic acid. Both the medications are used to control the redness and bumps in rosacea.
- Oral medications: Certain oral medications are also helpful for the treatment of moderate rosacea. Oral medications may cause some temporary side effects like diarrhea, bloating, indigestion, abdominal pain, and loss of appetite.
- IPL treatment: This treatment option is effective for improving flushing caused by rosacea. It is sometimes also helpful for successfully improving the redness and visible blood vessels. Its results are temporary.
- Laser treatment: Laser treatment is the most effective treatment for rosacea among all the options. Its results are highly effective, beneficial and long-lasting as well. It uses laser energy to control the symptoms of rosacea.
Preparation is necessary to get the best possible results. To prepare your skin for the rosacea treatment in Dubai, you need to do the following.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Inform your doctor regarding your allergies.
- Inform your doctor if you are using any specific medicines.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Get all your tests done. (Prescribed only).
Laser therapy for rosacea treatment in Dubai is a short procedure that requires very little time to complete, maximum 30 minutes. The steps of the procedure are given below:
- The procedure is virtually pain-free and discomfort caused by it is bearable, but numbing cream or topical anesthesia may be applied in some cases.
- Then laser device is moved on the skin that precisely delivers the laser energy to the treatment area .
- The heat of the laser damages the dilated blood vessels and shrinks them making them invisible without causing any damage to the surrounding area.
- Afterward, cold packs and protective ointments are used to minimize the pain and discomfort caused by the treatment.
Among all the methods, laser treatment for rosacea in Dubai does not require a long time for recovery. The most common after-effects of the treatment are discolorations and bruising that are temporary and subside completely in a couple of days. The treated area becomes sensitive to touch and feels like sunburn. Most of the redness, swelling, and sensitivity will resolve in 2 to 3 days. Applying makeup will be helpful in hiding skin discoloration. Aftercare instructions given by practitioner are very important to follow. They may include:
- Apply ice packs immediately after the treatment to reduce discomfort.
- Avoid using irritants such as benzoyl peroxide and Retin A.
There are many benefits of laser therapy for rosacea in Dubai. Some of them include:
- It is the only safe, quick, effective, and easy treatment for rosacea.
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- No complications and risks are associated with it, and side effects are also minimum.
The list mentioned above includes possible complications that you may experience as a result of rosacea treatment in Dubai. To reduce the onset of these risks, you have to be careful and wise while selecting your doctor.
The treatment will not completely cure the condition but will help you control the symptoms. The final results become noticeable after having the required number of sessions. The results are long-lasting but not permanent, so patient requires having maintenance treatments to sustain the desired results.
You can consult with our dermatologists and get your skin checked before opting for the rosacea treatment in Dubai. It will help you in knowing more about your skin condition and the treatment suggested by the doctor. For this purpose, you can visit the clinic or book your appointment online. We offer an initial consultation free so that you can easily discuss your queries with our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest