Root canal treatment in Dubai is completely safe and painless just like teeth whitening. There is a misconception among the people that root canal is a painful treatment. However, it is not; thanks to local anesthesia but you might feel a bit of discomfort afterwards. The treatment is also known as endodontic treatment.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Root Canal Treatment?
- 3 Root Canal Candidates
- 4 Root Canal Goals
- 5 Root Canal Treatment Cost In Dubai
- 6 Pre-Op Preparation
- 7 Root Canal Treatment Procedure
- 8 Root Canal Recovery
- 9 Post-Op Care
- 10 Our Surgeons
- 11 Root Canal Result
- 12 Root Canal Treatment FAQs
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Less than one hour per session
Very high Success Rate
What is Root Canal Treatment?
It is a dental procedure that allows you to repair your infected tooth and saves you from tooth extraction. It is performed in a way that keeps the damaged tooth safe. First of all, your dentist will remove the damaged area of the tooth form the pulp. Afterward, the process of cleaning and disinfecting starts. Once all the cleaning has been done, the dentist will seal the tooth with a filling.
Root Canal Candidates
Your root canal therapy candidacy depends on a variety of factors listed below. You are a perfect candidate for Root canal treatment in Dubai if you:
- Have an infected tooth or a deep cavity which cannot be cured through other treatment.
- They are experiencing pain and discomfort along with abscess and swelling.
- Have had more than one dental fillings in the past.
- Have a damaged tooth due to fracture etc.
- Have a gum disease.
Root Canal Goals
Root canal therapy aims at:
- Elevating the pain caused by an infected tooth.
- Treating diseased or infected dental pulp.
- Cleansing the interior of the tooth.
- Sealing off the treated area.
Root Canal Treatment Cost In Dubai
The cost for the root canal procedure varies from patient to patient because it depends on certain factors. These factors include the tooth to be treated (front or back), selection of the surgeon, extent of the damage done and the location of the clinic. The average cost of root canal treatment in Dubai is approximately AED 3000 or more. However, you should consult with the dentist to know about the exact cost in your case.
Before your dentist recommends endodontic treatment, he or she will first examine your tooth with the help of X-Ray.
After the complete examination of the tooth, the doctor will be able to recommend the best treatment for your problem.
Root Canal Treatment Procedure
It comprises of the following steps:
- Step 1: Local Anesthesia
- Step 2: Placing a Dental Dam
- Step 3: Drilling a Hole
- Step 4: Removal of Dead Pulp
- Step 5: Disinfection of Canals
- Step 6: Shaping of Canals
- Step 7: Filling of Root Canals
- Step 8: Filling of the Remaining Hole
- Step 9: Prescription of Antibiotic
- Step 10: Tooth Top Filling or Crown
Root Canal Recovery
The recovery process of Endodontic therapy is short. You will experience a bit of discomfort for a couple of days but the medicines prescribed by the doctor will soon solve this problem.
After the treatment, the person might not be able to touch the tooth because of some discomfort, and you might feel a bit of a problem while eating.
Root Canal Result
The latest root canal therapy is always an effective and successful procedure in general. Also, it gives long-lasting results if performed by an expert dentist in Dubai.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery’s dental clinic, deliver one of the finest root canal treatment in Dubai. If you need more information about root canal treatment, Just fill the signup form and have a FREE consultation session with one of our endodontists. They will examine your teeth, discuss your expectations, and will guide you about the procedure in detail. You can also ask about the cost of the treatment. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest