For years, women have struggled with the appearance of their breasts due to several factors. Living with sagging, inelastic, and aging breasts at a premature age can be a blow to any woman’s self-esteem. However, with the help of breast lift surgery in Dubai, women can restore their breast’s appearance. Mastopexy or Breast Lift is a famous procedure used to alter the shape of sagging breasts and make them firmer.
Breast Lift Types
If your breasts are slightly saggy and small, breast augmentation surgery can help you restore the youthful appearance of your breasts. However, a breast lift in Dubai is the most effective option for women with significantly saggy breasts. It can be performed using various techniques that are explained below:
- Crescent lift – is the least invasive technique and involves removing a crescent of skin at the top of the nipple.
- Benelli or Circumareolar lift – involves making a doughnut-shaped incision around the areola to remove skin and tissue.
- Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – involves making the incision around the areolas that extends vertically down to the breast crease.
- Anchor lift – the incision is made around the areola that travels down around the breast crease.
Breast Lift Procedure
Breast lift takes about two hours and is performed on an outpatient basis. It involves the following steps.
- The first step of breast lift involves the administration of general anesthesia.
- Then the surgeon makes incisions according to the technique he chooses.
- After that, required alterations are made. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and lifting underlying breast tissues.
- Repositioning of nipples and areolas to a more youthful location.
- Reducing the size of enlarged areolas.
- Removing excess skin.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Benefits of Breast Lift in Dubai
Breast lift in Dubai makes the breasts firmer and lifted, providing the patient with many aesthetic, physical, and psychological benefits. Some significant benefits include:
- It makes your breasts more attractive and youthful by enhancing their fullness and pertness.
- It improves the projection and symmetry of your breasts.
- It enhances your whole aesthetic appearance.
- It gives longer-lasting results.
- It does not decrease the size of your breasts.
- It widens clothing options for you.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
How much does Breast Lift cost in Dubai?
The breast lift surgery cost depends on the kind of treatment you opt for and the techniques used. Therefore, it varies from person to person. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, the average starting price of breast lift is 27,000 AED. Different clinics charge different prices. So, if you want to know the exact breast lift surgery cost, please consult with your surgeon.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® prides itself on having the best breast surgeons. Our Breast Surgeons are American Board Certified with years of experience, tons of successful breast surgeries, and many happy patients.
Breast Lift FAQs
What are the intended results?
A more youthful appearance of the breasts and an elevated position of the nipples. Breast lift surgery also increases the firmness of the breasts.
How long does the surgery take?
The procedure can take anywhere from one to two hours.
How long will the results last?
In general, the results may last from five to 10 years, but individual variations also exist. In some patients, the results may last longer than the others.
Is breast lift painful?
Some pain and discomfort are expected which can be controlled with appropriate pain medication.
Get a Free Consultation
If you have decided to undergo a breast lift, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is your way to go. It offers Mastopexy surgery at competitive rates. You can get a free personalized consultation for breast lift in Dubai with one of our experts by filling the online form provided below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest