What is Breast Lift Surgery?
The modern woman is extremely conscious about the way she looks. She would go to any length to enhance her physical appearance. For years, women have had to struggle with the appearance of their breasts due to several factors. Living with sagging, inelastic and aging breasts at a premature age can be a blow to many women’s self-esteem.
- 1. What is Breast Lift Surgery?
- 2. *Facts You Must Know
- 3. Breast Lift Candidates
- 4. Breast Lift Goals
- 5. Breast Lift Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Prepration
- 7. Breast Lift Procedure
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Breast Lift Benefits
- 10. Breast Lift Recovery
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. Breast Lift Results
- 13. News And Media
- 14. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Also, you may not be able to like your breasts in certain outfits and you can be extra careful about what to wear to hide your bust line. This may be one of the reasons why this surgery is so popular today. Breast lift surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is one of the safest and very effective procedures today. Breast lift cost in Dubai and Abu Dhabi varies significantly.
Breast Lift Candidates
You are a good candidate for breast lift surgery Dubai if:
- You have sagging breasts, your breasts have lost shape and volume, or have become flatter.
- Your nipples fall below your breast creases when the breasts are unsupported.
- Your nipples and areolas point downwards.
- Your areolas are stretched out of proportion to the breasts.
- One of your breasts sags lower than the other.
- You are generally healthy and you are not suffering from any serious health condition.
- You are over 18.
- You are not planning to become pregnant.
- Your weight is stable.
- You do not smoke.
- You have realistic expectations with the breast lift.
Breast Lift Goals
The breast lift surgery/Mastopexy aims at improving the contours of your breasts by:
- Removing excess skin and repositioning underlying tissues.
- Making your breasts lifted, perky and shapely.
- Creating the breasts proportionate to chest, height and waist size.
- Improving the symmetry of breasts.
- Repositioning nipples and areolas to a more desirable and youthful location.
Breast Lift Techniques
If your breasts are slightly saggy as well as small then breast augmentation surgery can help you restore the youthful appearance of your breasts. However, the breast lift is the only most effective option for the women with significantly saggy breasts. It can be performed using various techniques that are explained below:
- Crescent lift – is the least invasive technique and involves removing a crescent of skin at the top of the nipple.
- Benelli or circumareolar lift – involves making a doughnut shaped incision around the areola to remove skin and tissue.
- Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – involves making the incision around the areolas extending vertically down to the breast crease.
- Anchor lift – incision is made around the areola that travels down around the breast crease.
Some common tips for preparation of breast lift procedure include:
- Stopping smoking for the recommended period of time.
- Avoiding aspirin, certain anti-inflammatory drugs and adjusting your current medications according to the recommendations of the surgeon.
- Avoiding drinking alcohol.
- Stopping taking certain vitamins and supplements.
- Eating a well-balanced and healthy diet.
- Drinking plenty of water and fluids.
- Surgeon may also recommend you have the mammogram.
Breast Lift Procedure
Breast lift treatment takes about two hours and is performed on an outpatient basis. It involves the following steps.
- The first step of breast lift is the administration of medications to ensure your comfort during surgery. Our plastic surgeons perform the surgery under general anesthesia.
- Then the surgeon makes incisions according to the technique he uses.
- Then required alterations are made. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and lifting of underlying breast tissues.
- Repositioning nipples and areolas to a more youthful location.
- Reducing the size of enlarged areolas.
- Excess skin is removed.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery prides itself in having the best breast surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our Breast Surgeons are American Board Certified with years of experience and tons of successful breast surgeries and happy patients.
Breast Lift Benefits
Breast lift surgery makes the breasts firmer and lifted and provides the patient with many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits. These benefits include:
- It makes your breasts more attractive and youthful by enhancing their fullness and pertness.
- It improves the projection and symmetry of your breasts.
- It improves your whole aesthetic appearance.
- It gives longer lasting results.
- It does not decrease the size of your breasts.
- It widens clothing options for you.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Breast Lift Recovery
Latest Breast lift procedure recovery may vary from patient to patient as the extent and complexity of procedure is different. Our plastic surgeon will guide you about what you can expect from recovery.
- You will leave the hospital with gauze and tape on the incisions and will feel groggy due to the effect of anesthesia.
- You will feel tired and sore in the initial few days of recovery but taking prescribed medications will help you cope with these symptoms.
- Swelling and bruising will take about two weeks to subside completely.
- Numbness in the nipples, areolas and breast skin will last for about six weeks.
- The stitches are removed one to two weeks after surgery.
- Scars will look red and lumpy will eventually soften and fade.
- You will become able to return to your work within a week or two after surgery but a complete recovery will take some time.
Our plastic surgeon will provide you with a list of thorough aftercare instructions but most of the tips are common and applicable to every patient. Some of them include:
- In the first few days after the lift, you will take pain medication as recommended by your doctor.
- Avoid straining, bending or lifting.
- Sleep on your back or your side to keep weight and pressure off your breasts.
- Avoid sexual activity for at least a week to two weeks after the lift.
- Avoid washing your hair, showering and bathing.
- Avid lifting heavy objects, strenuous tasks and exercise for the recommended time period.
- Wear surgical and bra and take prescribed medications regularly.
Breast Lift Results
Breast lift surgery results in more beautiful and youthful breasts and enhanced self-image and confidence. The outcome of the procedure is lasting.
News And Media
If you have decided to undergo a breast lift in Dubai, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is your way to go. It offers Mastopexy surgery in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. You can get a free personalized consultation with one of our experts by filling the online form provided.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Breast Clinics in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
Dubai: Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 1 – Villa 611, P.O. Box: 57394, Dubai, UAE
Abu Dhabi: Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, 3rd Floor, NMC Royal Hospital, Khalifa City A – Abu Dhabi – United Arab Emirates