Breasts tend to lose tightness, shape, and volume due to aging, pregnancy, breastfeeding, or reasonable weight loss. For some women, the problem lies in genes, and without facing the mentioned scenarios, their breasts look saggy and droopy. Fortunately, to every problem, there is a solution. So for saggy breasts, the solution lies in breast lift surgery.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Breast Lift Surgery?
- 2 Breast Lift Types
- 3 What are the Benefits of Breast Lift Surgery?
- 5 Breast Lift Surgery Procedure
- 6 Post-procedure Care and Recovery
- 7 Common Complications
- 8 How much does Breast Lift cost in Dubai?
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Breast Lift FAQs
- 11 Free Consultation
What is Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast Lift, also known as mastopexy, involves lifting sagging breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissues. While it primarily reshapes the breast tissues and can sometimes result in a minor reduction in breast size due to the removal of excess skin, it’s important to consider your future plans. If you’re considering having more children, this might impact the longevity of the surgery results, as pregnancy and breastfeeding can cause further changes to your breasts.
Breast Lift Types
Breast lift surgery can be performed using various techniques that are explained below:
Crescent lift – is the least invasive technique and involves removing a crescent of skin at the top of the nipple.
Benelli lift – involves making a donut shape incision around the areola to remove skin and tissue.
Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – involves making the incision around the areolas that extends vertically down to the breast crease.
Anchor lift – the incision is made around the areola that travels down around the breast crease
What are the Benefits of Breast Lift Surgery?
The following benefits are associated with a successful breast lift surgery;
- It improves the projection and symmetry of your breasts.
- It enhances your whole aesthetic appearance.
- It widens clothing options for you.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
- It provides long-lasting results. (they are not permanent. Aging, gravity, weight fluctuations, and potential future pregnancies can all affect the longevity of the results.)
- No more saggy breasts or nipples.
Breast Lift Surgery Procedure
The duration of a breast lift can vary depending on the complexity of the procedure and the specific patient. It is typically performed on an outpatient basis. You need to avoid smoking 2 weeks prior to surgery. It involves the following steps.
- The first step of breast lift involves the administration of general anesthesia. (in some cases, local anesthesia with sedation may be used)
- Then the surgeon makes incisions according to the technique they choose.
- After that, the required alterations are made.
- Reshaping and lifting underlying breast tissues.
- Repositioning of nipples and areolas to a more youthful location.
- Reducing the size of enlarged areolas.
- Removing excess skin.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Post-procedure Care and Recovery
After undergoing mastopexy, you may need medication for pain and inflammation, follow-up visits, and potential revision surgery. Following the surgeon’s specific instructions for wound care is crucial for preventing infection and promoting healing. However following these general guidelines to speed up your recovery;
- Sleep on your back
- Make sure to avoid sun exposure to your breast
- Wear a specially designed surgical bra
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Also, make sure your partner doesn’t engage in intimate activities with your breasts for a couple of weeks.
- For maintaining hygiene, use wet wipes instead of wetting the breast while bathing.
Breast lift is a surgical procedure and is performed under general anesthesia, you can face the following complications after the treatment;
- Anesthesia reaction
- Chest pressure and swelling after the treatment is common
- Loss of sensation in the nipple and areola
- In some cases, due to infection, you may experience a slight fever.
How much does Breast Lift cost in Dubai?
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, the average starting price of a breast lift is 27,000 AED. The breast lift surgery cost can vary depending on many factors, including the complexity of the procedure, the surgeon’s experience, the geographical location, and whether other procedures are being performed at the same time. Moreover, different clinics charge different prices. So, if you want to know the exact breast lift surgery cost, please consult with your surgeon.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic prides itself on having the best breast surgeons. Our Breast Surgeons are American Board Certified with years of experience, tons of successful breast surgeries, and many happy patients.
Breast Lift FAQs
What is the aim of breast lift surgery?
A more youthful appearance of the breasts and an elevated position of the nipples. Breast lift surgery also increases the firmness of the breasts
How long does a breast lift surgery take?
The procedure can take anywhere from one to three hours.
How long will the results last?
In general, the results may last from five to 10 years, but individual variations also exist. In some patients, the results may last longer than the others.
Can a mother be able to breastfeed after breast lift surgery?
Yes, your nipples and areola remain connected to breast tissue after the surgery.
If you have decided to undergo a breast lift, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is your way to go. It offers Mastopexy surgery at competitive rates. You can get a free personalized consultation for a breast lift in Dubai with one of our experts by filling out the online form provided below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest