Mastopexy or Breast Lift is a famous procedure used to alter the shape of sagging breasts and make them more firm. For years, women have struggled with the appearance of their breasts due to several factors. Living with sagging, inelastic, and aging breasts at a premature age can be a blow to any woman’s self-esteem. With the help of breast lift surgery in Dubai, women can restore their breast’s appearance.
Table of Contents
- 1 Are you a candidate?
- 2 Goals
- 3 What are the types of Breast Lift?
- 4 What is a Breast Lift Procedure?
- 5 Breast Lift Benefits
- 6 Breast Lift Recovery & Follow-up
- 7 Our Surgeons
- 8 Breast Lift Dubai Cost
- 9 Breast Lift (Mastopexy) FAQ’s
- 10 Free Consultation
Are you a candidate?
You can be a good candidate for breast lift in Dubai if:
- You have sagging breasts
- Your breasts have lost shape and volume and they have become flat.
- Your nipples fall below your breast creases when the breasts are unsupported.
- Your nipples and areolas point downwards.
- Your areolas are stretched out of proportion to the breasts.
- One of your breasts sags lower than the other.
- You are generally healthy and not suffering from any serious health condition.
- You are over 18.
- You are not planning to become pregnant.
- Your weight is stable.
- You have realistic expectations from the breast lift procedure.
The breast lift surgery/Mastopexy aims at improving the contours of your breasts by:
- Removing excess skin and repositioning underlying tissues.
- Lifting your breasts, making them perkier, and bringing them in shape.
- Making the breasts size proportionate to chest, height, and waist size.
- Improving the symmetry of breasts.
- Repositioning nipples and areolas to a more desirable and youthful location.
What are the types of Breast Lift?
If your breasts are slightly saggy as well as small then breast augmentation surgery can help you restore the youthful appearance of your breasts. However, a breast lift in Dubai is the only most effective option for women with significantly saggy breasts. It can be performed using various techniques that are explained below:
- Crescent lift – is the least invasive technique and involves removing a crescent of skin at the top of the nipple.
- Benelli or Circumareolar lift – involves making a doughnut-shaped incision around the areola to remove skin and tissue.
- Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – involves making the incision around the areolas that extends vertically down to the breast crease.
- Anchor lift – the incision is made around the areola that travels down around the breast crease.
What is a Breast Lift Procedure?
Breast lift takes about two hours and is performed on an outpatient basis. It involves the following steps.
- The first step of breast lift involves the administration of general anesthesia.
- Then the surgeon makes incisions according to the technique he chooses.
- After that, required alterations are made. These alterations include:
- Reshaping and lifting of underlying breast tissues.
- Repositioning of nipples and areolas to a more youthful location.
- Reducing the size of enlarged areolas.
- Removing excess skin.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Breast Lift Benefits
Breast lift Dubai makes the breasts firmer and lifted, providing the patient with many aesthetic, physical, and psychological benefits. Some major benefits include:
- It makes your breasts more attractive and youthful by enhancing their fullness and pertness.
- It improves the projection and symmetry of your breasts.
- It improves your whole aesthetic appearance.
- It gives longer-lasting results.
- It does not decrease the size of your breasts.
- It widens clothing options for you.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Breast Lift Recovery & Follow-up
Breast lift recovery may vary from patient to patient as the extent and complexity of the procedure is different. Our plastic surgeons will guide you about the recovery phase in detail.
- You will leave the hospital with gauze and tape on the incisions and will feel groggy due to the effect of anesthesia.
- You will feel tired and sore during the initial few days of recovery but taking prescribed medications will help you cope with these symptoms.
- Swelling and bruising will take about two weeks to subside completely.
- Numbness in the nipples, areolas, and breast skin will last for about six weeks.
- The stitches are removed one to two weeks after surgery.
- Scars will look red and lumpy and will eventually soften and fade.
- You will be able to return to your work within a week or two after surgery but complete recovery will take some time.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® prides itself on having the best breast surgeons. Our Breast Surgeons are American Board Certified with years of experience, tons of successful breast surgeries, and many happy patients.
Breast Lift Dubai Cost
The breast lift surgery cost in Dubai depends on the kind of treatment you opt for and the techniques used. Therefore, it varies from person to person. Different clinics charge a different price for this. If you want to know the exact breast lift surgery cost, please consult with your surgeon. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, the average starting price of breast lift is 27,000 AED.
If you have decided to undergo a breast lift, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is your way to go. It offers Mastopexy surgery at competitive rates. You can get a free personalized consultation with one of our experts by filling the online form provided below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest