Breasts may lose firmness and shape due to factors like aging, pregnancy, breastfeeding, and significant weight loss. For some women, the problem lies in genes, and without facing the mentioned scenarios, their breasts look saggy and droopy. Fortunately, Breast Lift Surgery in Dubai is the solution to all of these problems.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Breast Lift Surgery?
- 2 What are the Benefits of Breast Lift Surgery?
- 3 What are the Types of Breast Lifts?
- 5 Breast Lift Surgery Procedure
- 6 Post-procedure Care and Recovery
- 7 Before and After Breast Lift
- 8 What are the Side Effects of Breast Lift Surgery?
- 9 How much does Breast Lift cost in Dubai?
- 10 Our Surgeons
- 11 Breast Lift FAQs
- 12 Free Consultation
What is Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast Lift, also known as mastopexy, involves lifting sagging breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissues. While it primarily reshapes the breast tissues and can sometimes result in a minor reduction in breast size due to the removal of excess skin, it’s important to consider your future plans. If you’re considering having more children, this might impact the longevity of the surgery results, as pregnancy and breastfeeding can cause further changes to your breasts.
What are the Benefits of Breast Lift Surgery?
The following benefits are associated with a successful breast lift surgery;
- It improves the projection and symmetry of your breasts.
- It enhances your whole aesthetic appearance.
- It broadens your clothing options.
- It may boost your confidence and self-esteem.
- It provides results that can last several years, though not permanent. Factors like aging, gravity, weight changes, and future pregnancies can affect the results’ longevity.
- No more saggy breasts or nipples.
What are the Types of Breast Lifts?
Breast lift surgery can be performed using various techniques that are explained below:
Crescent lift – This minimally invasive technique involves removing a crescent-shaped piece of skin above the nipple.
Benelli lift – involves making a donut shape incision around the areola to remove skin and tissue.
Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – involves making the incision around the areolas that extends vertically down to the breast crease.
Anchor lift – This involves an incision around the areola, extending vertically down to the breast crease and then horizontally along the breast crease.
Breast Lift Surgery Procedure
The duration of a breast lift varies depending on the procedure’s complexity and the patient’s specific needs. It is typically performed on an outpatient basis. You need to avoid smoking 2 weeks prior to surgery. It involves the following steps.
- The first step in a breast lift involves administering general anesthesia, although local anesthesia with sedation may be used in some cases.
- Then the surgeon makes incisions according to the technique they choose.
- After that, the required alterations are made.
- Reshaping and lifting underlying breast tissues.
- Repositioning of nipples and areolas to a more youthful location.
- Reducing the size of enlarged areolas, if necessary.
- Removing excess skin.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Post-procedure Care and Recovery
After undergoing mastopexy, you may need medication for pain and inflammation, follow-up visits, and potential revision surgery. Following the surgeon’s specific instructions for wound care is crucial for preventing infection and promoting healing. However following these general guidelines to speed up your recovery;
- Sleep on your back
- Ensure you avoid exposing your breasts to direct sunlight
- Wear a specially designed surgical bra
- Avoid strenuous activities
- Also, make sure your partner doesn’t engage in intimate activities with your breasts for a couple of weeks.
- To maintain hygiene, use wet wipes instead of directly wetting the breasts while bathing.
Before and After Breast Lift
What are the Side Effects of Breast Lift Surgery?
Breast lift is a surgical procedure and is performed under general anesthesia, you can face the following complications after the treatment;
- Scarring is a common outcome of any surgical procedure, including breast lifts, and varies in severity among individuals.
- Anesthesia reaction
- Chest pressure and swelling after the treatment is common
- Loss of sensation in the nipple and areola
- In rare cases, an infection may cause symptoms like a slight fever, requiring prompt medical attention.
How much does Breast Lift cost in Dubai?
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, the average starting price of a breast lift is 27,000 AED. The cost of breast lift surgery varies based on factors such as the procedure’s complexity, the surgeon’s expertise, geographic location, and any concurrent procedures. Moreover, different clinics charge different prices. So, if you want to know the exact breast lift surgery cost, please consult with your surgeon.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic prides itself on having the best breast surgeons. Our Breast Surgeons are American Board Certified with years of experience, tons of successful breast surgeries, and many happy patients.
Breast Lift FAQs
What is the aim of breast lift surgery?
A more youthful appearance of the breasts and an elevated position of the nipples. Breast lift surgery aims to improve the position and shape of the breasts, but it does not significantly change their firmness.
How long does a breast lift surgery take?
The procedure can take anywhere from one to three hours.
How long will the results last?
The longevity of breast lift results varies. While they can last many years, factors such as aging, gravity, and hormonal changes can alter the results over time.
Can women breastfeed after breast lift surgery?
In most cases, the ability to breastfeed is preserved after surgery, as the nipples and areolas typically remain connected to breast tissue. However, individual outcomes may vary.
If you have decided to undergo a breast lift, Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is your way to go. It offers Mastopexy surgery at competitive rates. You can get a free personalized consultation for a breast lift in Dubai with one of our experts by filling out the online form provided below.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest