Morpheus8 combines micro-needling with radiofrequency energy to target the deeper layers of the skin and subdermal tissue. This treatment is FDA cleared for anti-aging and skin rejuvenation for youthfulness. Microneedles are used in morpheus8 treatment that triggers your body’s healing response and encourages collagen and elastin regeneration to firm and rebuild the skin. Morpheus8 is an innovative skin tightening and advanced micro-needling treatment in Dubai.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering advanced micro-needling Morpheus8 treatment in Dubai with the combination of Accutite, and Facetite as per the patient’s requirement.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Is Morpheus8?
- 2 How Does Morpheus8 Work?
- 3 Should You Get Morpheus8 Pro Treatment?
- 4 Other Advantages of Morpheus8
- 5 What Areas of the Body Does Morpheus8 Cover?
- 6 Who is the Right Candidate for Morpheus8 Treatment?
- 7 Cost of Morpheus8 in Dubai
- 8 Uses of Morpheus 8 pro
- 9 Morpheus8 Side Effects
- 10 What kind of post-care is required for Morpheus8?
- 11 What Is the Recovery Time for Morpheus8?
- 12 Is Morpheus8 Ablative?
- 13 What is the difference between Morpheus8, Accutite, and Facetite?
- 14 Meet our Morpheus8 Expert
- 15 Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
- 16 Morpheus8 Pro FAQs
- 16.1 How Long Does a Morpheus8 Treatment Session Last?
- 16.2 Does Morpheus8 Require Sedation?
- 16.3 How Many Treatment Sessions of Morpheus8 are Necessary?
- 16.4 How Long Do Morpheus8 Results Last?
- 16.5 When are the results of Morpheus8 treatment visible?
- 16.6 Is Morpheus8 Less Expensive than FaceTite?
- 16.7 Can Morpheus8 Be Combined with Other Treatments?
- 16.8 Is Morpheus 8 Pro Treatment Painful?
- 17 Book A Free Consultation!
What Is Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 is an advanced micro-needling treatment that enhances anti-aging effects compared to conventional micro-needling, by incorporating radiofrequency energy. By using controlled thermal energy, Morpheus8 targets the deeper layers of the skin. This technology is incorporated into Embrace RF technology, including Facetite and Accutite.
Morpheus8 is a handpiece device that combines the microneedling technique with radiofrequency. It simultaneously tights the skin elasticity and produces new skin collagen. The face, neck, and chin can be lifted and tightened without surgery or incisions.
The advantage of RF micro-needling is the surface of the skin is kept intact, while the energy to stimulate rejuvenation is delivered to a customizable depth beneath the skin where collagen and elastin are produced, and unwanted fat may reside.
This revolutionary skin-renewal treatment targets different skin layers to reverse aging signs. It can treat the entire skin depth at 4mm, 3mm, 2mm, or 1mm to achieve the best optimal results.
How Does Morpheus8 Work?
The Morpheus8 applicator is used by the therapist to deliver RF energy to the targeted area, promoting collagen production and skin rejuvenation. The patient’s skin is remodeled at its base due to radiofrequency’s thermal effect on fatty tissue.
There are 24 pins on the applicator. Safer Radio Frequency energy is delivered through an applicator connected to the Morpheus8 platform.
When the applicator tips are placed against the skin surface, these pins make micro-pores through which radio frequencies hit the target area and trigger healthy collagen production. As new and healthy collagen and elastin are injected into the microchannels formed by microneedles, the skin becomes firmer and tighter.
The patient may experience a slight prickling sensation during the process, followed by warmth as the microneedles move across the skin. Because this process uses cutting-edge technology to deliver controlled and consistent heat, the treatment is fairly tolerable.
Should You Get Morpheus8 Pro Treatment?
There are some key benefits of Morpheus8 radiofrequency fractional energy that are written below:
- No fractional treatment today penetrates subdermal tissues more deeply than Morpheus8 (seven millimeters + an additional one-millimeter thermal profile).
- RF technology targets the deeper level of the skin to produce new skin’s natural collagen.
- Compared with other resurfacing methods, this method is safe for skin types, including VI, without causing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH).
Other Advantages of Morpheus8
- Scientific research has shown that fractional RF radiation can restructure fat, lessen wrinkles, and tighten skin by rebuilding collagen.
- It is minimally invasive, stimulates the deeper layers, and renews without downtime.
- It reduces scars and boosts blood circulation, which improves sun-damaged tanned skin.
- It helps to treat aging signs, fine lines, and wrinkles quickly and effectively.
What Areas of the Body Does Morpheus8 Cover?
Its capability to achieve multiple corrections simultaneously makes Morpheus8 an excellent facial rejuvenation solution. This radiofrequency energy technique addressed some of the concerns that are mentioned below:
- Eye bags & Jowling
- Frown lines
- Enlarged pores
- Tightens the skin
- Deep laugh lines
- Poor skin texture
- Enlarged pores
- Deep lines and creases
- Fat reduction under the chin
- Acne scars and wound scarring
- Stretch marks/ Pregnancy marks
- Sun damage and tanned skin tone
- Aging lines on cheeks and neck
Who is the Right Candidate for Morpheus8 Treatment?
The ideal candidate for this treatment usually belongs to two main categories.
- Morpheus8 can be suitable for adults of various ages.
- Patients with minimal scars, acne, or pregnancy marks.
Some other conditions make you the right candidate for this treatment:
- Large open pores
- Uneven or rough skin texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles and saggy skin
- Skin laxity (loose or sagging skin) on the face, neck, and body
- Subdermal and dermal remodeling of facial areas such as cheeks, nasolabial folds, neck, and jowls
Cost of Morpheus8 in Dubai
Morpheus8 treatments and Prices of Individual Treatment.
|Morpheus – Face & Neck
|AED 3500 + vat
|Morpheus – Face Only
|Morpheus – Lower face
|AED 2500 +vat
|Morpheus – Upper Face
|AED 2500 +vat
|Package of 3
|Accutite : AED 10,000 cheeks and eyes area
Facetite : AED 15,000 for lower face and neck
BodyTite : AED 25,000 per area
Other multiple factors define cosmetic procedure costs.
- The clinic’s location
- The reputation of the clinic
- The technology that’s being used
- The size and number of areas being treated.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering easy installment plans for its patients.
Uses of Morpheus 8 pro
There are some main usages of the Morpheus 8 pro device
As a bridge procedure – Morpheus8 can serve as a non-surgical alternative to a facelift for those seeking less invasive options. It bridges the gap with minimal downtime, low risks, and less cost without going under incisions and anesthesia.
As a combined procedure – Morpheus8 includes FaceTite to get the greatest skin tightening and enhancement of skin collagen production. This strategy is known as “EmbraceRF.”
FaceTite or Facelift Maintenance – Morpheus8 treatment is enough for facelift surgery maintenance and facetite. It continues to improve aging signs.
Morpheus8 Side Effects
Although it is clinically proven a safe and effective cosmetic procedure, you may still experience potential side effects after getting the treatment.
Potential side effects include:
- Skin irritation
Though these mild side effects resolve within a few hours to days. However, it is important to consult with your doctor before undergoing Morpheus8 microneedling to ensure that you are a good candidate for the procedure and to discuss any potential side effects.
What kind of post-care is required for Morpheus8?
Your cosmetic consultant will prescribe post-care instructions, and some of them are mentioned below:
- Avoid applying makeup for at least a day after the treatment.
- Apply the prescribed ointment for the next 48 hours after the treatment.
- Apply moisturizer before makeup, and then sunscreen must be applied.
- It is extremely important to avoid direct sun exposure after taking this treatment.
What Is the Recovery Time for Morpheus8?
While Morpheus8 is minimally invasive and often has little downtime, recovery can vary among individuals. You may experience some redness and swelling immediately after the procedure, but this usually subsides within a few hours. For best results, following your doctor’s post-treatment instructions is important, which may include using over-the-counter medicines, gentle moisturizers, and sunscreen and avoiding sun exposure.
Is Morpheus8 Ablative?
Morpheus8 is a fractional RF micro-needling device that primarily uses non-ablative technology. It does not use ablative methods, which involve removing the top layer of skin.
What is the difference between Morpheus8, Accutite, and Facetite?
Every technology has a unique function of EmbraceRF. Morpheus8 comprises radio recurrence micro pins that enter the skin’s surface to provide controlled warm vitality to a preset profundity depending on the range treated and whether the objective is to fix skin, address wrinkles, and soften fat, or all of them over.
A small cannula is inserted into the deep skin layer and melts the fat called Accutite and Facetite. Facetite is good for insensitive body parts like the neck and abdomen, while Accutite works best for delicate face areas. Each strategy can be done alone but work synergistically together to extend skin fixing by up to 40%. A combination of both makes the complete package of skin rejuvenation.
Meet our Morpheus8 Expert
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
All of our doctors are board certified, and our treatment and health services are FDA-cleared. Before deciding on any treatment, our doctors examine your current health state with all previous medical history. Are you perfectly suitable for this treatment and keenly focus on your expectations towards the desired results of that treatment? Every Morpheus8 technique and all other laser treatments are done under keen observation by following health measures and patient comfortability.
Morpheus8 Pro FAQs
How Long Does a Morpheus8 Treatment Session Last?
A typical Morpheus8 treatment session lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour. Depending on the areas being treated, your doctor may recommend multiple sessions spaced 4 to 6 weeks apart.
Does Morpheus8 Require Sedation?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive treatment that does not require sedation. You will be awake during the procedure, but your doctor may use a local anesthetic to help ensure your comfort.
Please contact our office today if you are interested in learning more about Morpheus8 or scheduling a consultation.
How Many Treatment Sessions of Morpheus8 are Necessary?
This will be decided by your dermatologist after examining your skin condition. Some patients get their desired results in 3 to 4 sessions with having the 5 weeks gap.
How Long Do Morpheus8 Results Last?
Morpheus8 results are long-lasting but not permanent. To maintain your results, you may need to have periodic touch-up treatments. The frequency of these treatments will depend on your individual needs and goals.
When are the results of Morpheus8 treatment visible?
The combination of radio frequencies and microneedling provides results much quicker than any other anti-aging procedure. Results of Morpheus8 are usually visible within a few days to a week and continue to improve over time.
Is Morpheus8 Less Expensive than FaceTite?
In general, Morpheus8 is less expensive than facetite. The price of FaceTite and Morpheus8 will vary depending on several factors:
1. The expertise of the doctor
2. Location of the Clinic
3. The Number of sessions.
Can Morpheus8 Be Combined with Other Treatments?
Morpheus8 can be combined with other treatments like FaceTite, AccuTite, Botox, and lip fillers, but the suitability of combining treatments should be determined by a qualified healthcare professional based on individual patient needs.
Is Morpheus 8 Pro Treatment Painful?
While numbing cream is applied to minimize discomfort. Patient's experiences during Morpheus8 treatment can vary. Some may feel mild discomfort or a prickling sensation.
Book A Free Consultation!
You can schedule a free initial consultation with our expert doctors to get Morpheus8 Treatment done in Dubai by filling out the given form. After filling out the form, one of our patient care coordinators will contact you to book your appointment. For more information visit our clinic or call us at +971 4 348 5575
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest