If you have wrinkles, fine lines, scars, blotches, or damaged skin due to aging, excessive sun exposure, or any other reason, then you should get an effective treatment. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® is presenting the procedure of laser skin resurfacing that comes with a wide range of benefits for your skin. It solves all your skin problems and makes it healthier, rejuvenated, and younger. However, before going for laser skin resurfacing in Dubai, you need to know essential aspects like goals, pre and post-operative instructions, procedure, results, and recovery process.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
- 3. Goals
- 4. What Areas Can be Treated?
- 5. Are You A Good Candidate?
- 6. Pre-operative Instructions
- 7. Procedure
- 8. Post-operative Instructions
- 9. Complications
- 10. Results and Recovery
- 11. Our Doctors
- 12. Why Should You Get This Procedure?
- 13. Outcomes
- 14. Schedule A FREE Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Laser skin resurfacing in Dubai refers to a cosmetic surgery procedure that is used to enhance the appearance of your face. A laser device is utilized to dissolve the molecular bonds of the upper layer of your skin that is damaged. The laser is used until your skin becomes smooth, and an enhanced skin appears. Furthermore, it is a recommended procedure as it serves as the anti-aging treatment and peels away the damaged layers of your skin.
Following goals can be achieved through this procedure;
- To get younger skin.
- To get rejuvenated skin.
- To get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin.
- To boost your confidence.
- To become more attractive.
What Areas Can be Treated?
Laser skin resurfacing in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can be helpful for you if you have lines and wrinkles in the following areas;
- Lip lines
- Facial lines
- Frown lines
- Crow’s feet
- Smokers’ lines
- Lines around your mouth
- Lines on the forehead
Are You A Good Candidate?
You need to get the initial consultation to know if you are a good candidate. You can be a the right candidate if;
- You want to get rejuvenated, younger, and smooth skin.
- You have a non-oily skin.
- You have enough elasticity in your skin.
- You are a healthy person.
- You are aware of the fact that some complications may happen.
- You have a lighter skin tone.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
It is essential to follow pre-operative instructions if you want to get your desired results. Our doctors will provide you these instructions in the initial consultation or before your treatment. The pre-operative instructions may differ for you as compared to the other patients. It is because of the difference in your skin conditions and expectations. However, following are some of the most important and common instructions. Have a look!
- Avoid the use of aspirin or any other kind of blood thinners for almost a week or two before your treatment.
- You need to quit smoking for a specific time if you are a smoker.
- Avoid alcohol consumption if you are an alcohol user.
- Get done with the prescribed tests (if any).
- Take your medicines that are prescribed by your doctor on time.
All of the doctors at our clinic are experienced. They deal with every patient with full care and devotion. Also, they use their extensive experience to make the procedure more effective for you and try to meet your requirements. First of all, an anesthesia is administered. Then a laser is used at the targeted area in a specific direction. The high energy rays are absorbed into the skin that peels off the upper damaged layer. Almost 20-60 minutes are required to complete the procedure. However, you need to get multiple sessions to achieve the desired results.
Getting the procedure from an experienced doctor isn’t enough. You need to follow the postoperative instructions carefully. Again, these instructions may differ from person to person. However, the following are the common instructions.
- Avoid smoking a few days after the procedure.
- Avoid the use of blood thinners for almost a week or so after the procedure.
- Go for the follow-up to your doctor as instructed.
- Use cold compresses to avoid swelling and bruising.
Laser skin resurfacing in Dubai is not an exception when it comes to the complications. You should discuss these aspects with your doctor before making any decision. However, the following is a list of the complications that may occur during the procedure.
- Skin burn
Results and Recovery
You may feel minor discomfort after the procedure that can be managed with the use of prescribed medicines. Furthermore, you may get bruising and swelling in the treated area that will take almost 3-4 weeks to fade away completely. You will get new skin in 1-2 weeks. You need to maintain a soft diet. Also, keep yourself away from direct sun exposure to make your recovery fast.
When it comes to the results, you will notice an instant change in the condition of your skin. You will see your skin free from fine lines and wrinkles. However, you might need to get multiple sessions to maintain the results as they aren’t permanent due to continuous aging.
Why Should You Get This Procedure?
Several reasons shed light on the importance of getting this procedure. The following are some of the benefits that can make it clear for you.
- The procedure is free from any discomfort.
- You may not feel any kind of pain during the procedure.
- The procedure provides scarless results.
- You will get natural results.
- No/minimal downtime.
- You will get comfortable and amazing results.
- You get a boost in your confidence and self-esteem.
As a result, you will get rejuvenated, younger, and smooth skin. Also, you will get a boost in confidence because of the boost in your overall appearance.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
According to the American Board of doctors, the initial consultation is necessary before getting any procedure specifically when it is related to aesthetic treatment. So, here at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we have made our consultation session FREE. This is the reason that we are the most trusted clinic for people who want to get laser skin resurfacing treatment in Dubai. Also, we have made it easy for you to get the consultation. Simply fill the form and one of our experts will get back to you shortly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest