When you lose a significant amount of weight, it often happens that the fat from the body does not shed off evenly. Your belly may slim down perfectly, but your breasts or buttocks may remain the same. Similarly, the breasts and the rest of the body may get slimmer after massive weight loss but the upper arms may remain unchanged. It can leave the body disproportionate with some areas too thin while other areas being too broad. It is a fairly common condition where stubborn fats refuse to leave the body. Luckily, such a condition can now be cosmetically corrected with Post Weight loss treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Are you a Candidate?
- 3 Treatment Goals
- 4 Weight Loss Techniques
- 5 Pre-op Preparation
- 6 Weight Loss Procedure
- 7 Our Surgeons
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Weight Loss Treatment Recovery
- 10 Post-op Care
- 11 Complications
- 12 Treatment Results
- 13 Post Weight Loss Treatment FAQ’s
- 14 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are you a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate for a Post Weight loss treatment if:
- You have lost a significant amount of weight and have stubborn pockets of fat on certain areas of the body that refuse to go away.
- Your body has ended up in a bad shape after losing a lot of weight.
- You have excessive or saggy skin on your body.
- You want to enhance your curves after losing a lot of weight.
- Your arms, buttocks or belly have sagged after your weight loss.
- You are otherwise healthy and lead an active lifestyle.
The basic aim of a Post Weight loss treatment in Dubai is to help you achieve an ideal body shape after a significant amount of weight loss by:
- Bringing your body features in harmony with each other so that the body is well-proportioned.
- Getting rid of unwanted pockets of fat.
- Removing the sagginess from different parts of the body.
- Getting rid of excessive or sagging skin.
Weight Loss Techniques
The technique of the Post Weight loss treatment is usually determined by the area which needs to be treated. Different procedures are carried out on different body parts…..
- Tummy Tuck – This technique is used to get rid of excess fat and skin from the abdominal region. It is a surgical procedure that involves removing excess fat from the belly using liposuction, tightening the abdominal muscles and then removing the extra lengths of skin. This causes the belly to get flatter and in proportion with rest of the body.
- Arm Lift – This surgical procedure is designed to make the arms tighter and thinner by removing all excess fat and hanging skin. The surgeon extracts the fat through liposuction, tightens the muscles and then cuts off all excess skin. Once stitched back together, the arms appear more firm and attractive.
- Breast Lift – Massive weight loss elsewhere in the body can leave the boobs saggy. A breast lift surgery gets rid of this sagginess and makes the breasts firmer, rounder and shapelier. The procedure involves removing excess skin and fat from the breasts and re-positioning the underlying tissues. Sometimes the areola is also re-positioned to a higher level to improve breast symmetry.
- Buttock Lift – Much like breast lift, a buttock lift is also designed to remove excess fat and skin from the buttocks to make them rounder, firmer and shapelier. A surgeon extracts all excess fat from the buttock region through liposuction and then re-positions the underlying muscles to make the butts firm. Excess skin is then cut off and the incisions are stitched back together, leaving a nicely shaped pair of buttocks.
Post Weight loss treatments are usually extensive surgical procedures that require a significant amount of preparation. You will also need to set aside a budget to cover the entire cost of Post Weight loss treatment in Dubai. Your surgeon will advise you on all the important precautions and preparations that you need to make before going under the knife.
Your pre-op preparations will most likely involve some of the following.
- Getting some required lab tests done to ensure your suitability for the treatment.
- Quitting cigarettes and alcohol for at least two weeks before and after the surgery. This is recommended to ensure quick healing.
- Adjusting your diet regimen according to the instructions of your surgeon.
- Taking prescribed medications regularly and discontinuing aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs.
Weight Loss Procedure
Post Weight loss treatments are surgical procedures that usually take between two to three hours to perform. All of these are carried out under local or general anesthesia so you don’t feel any pain during the procedure. However, there is usually some pain after the treatment which has to be dealt with medications.
Usually, a this treatment involves the following steps.
- Your surgeon will first administer local or general anesthesia to you to minimize any pain or discomfort.
- The surgeon will then make small incisions in the skin on the site that needs to be treated and insert cannulas through these incisions.
- Fat is then removed from these targeted locations, using liposuction or laser-lipo.
- If needed, the surgeon will re-position the muscles to reduce sagginess.
- If there’s excessive skin, the surgeon will cut it all off.
- In the end, the skin is stitched back together and the incisions are shut close. Medications and bandages are applied to the wounds to help the body heal quickly.
Post weight loss treatments in Dubai can help you both, physically and emotionally by:
- Helping you get rid of stubborn fat pockets.
- Making your skin smooth and taut.
- Improving your contours and bringing your bodily features in harmony with each other.
- Removing sagginess from different areas of your body.
- Helping you fit into tighter clothes more confidently.
Weight Loss Treatment Recovery
Like all other surgical procedures, recovery from Post Weight loss treatment is also a bit slow and adequate care is needed to ensure best results from the surgery. You are likely to experience some of the following conditions through your recovery period.
- Swelling and bruising for two to three weeks after the surgery.
- Pain and discomfort, which can be dealt with medications.
- Bleeding from the sites of incision.
- Development of infection, which is rare.
- Small scars that will gradually fade over time.
- Tightness or pulling sensation at the site of treatment.
After your surgery, you’ll have to take extra care of yourself so that your recovery is very smooth and swift. Usually, your surgeon will guide you thoroughly on all the steps that you need to take to ensure your well-being.
Commonly, you’ll be asked to follow the following instructions:
- Ensure that the wounds remain dry for the first 48 hours.
- Keep the area around the wounds clean by gently cleaning with soap and water.
- Apply ointments and take medicines regularly.
- Limit your physical activities during the first week of recovery and avoid vigorous activities and exercise for recommended period of time.
- Wear compression garment for recommended period of time.
- Keep a close check on the wounds and immediately call your doctor if you notice infection or something unusual.
Some of the risks associated with the procedure include;
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Acid reflux
- Dilation of esophagus
- Obstruction of stomach
- Vomiting or chronic nausea
- Failure to weight loss or weight gain
- Inability to eat specific food items
- Low blood sugar
- Dumping syndrome (a condition that may lead to dizziness & nausea)
- Bowel obstruction
The results of a Post Weight loss treatment usually become noticeable after 2 to 3 weeks of the surgery. It can even take a couple of months for the full and final results to become obvious.
If you plan to undergo a Post Weight loss treatment in Dubai then you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering free consultations to all of our existing and new clients. You simply need to fill the form below and one of our representatives will get in touch with you shortly. We will be more than happy to arrange your consultation session with one of our highly trained and qualified surgeons. You can also discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest