Are you conscious of your ears? Do you think they are too big, too small, or too unappealing? Even a beautiful face can be affected negatively with the presence of visibly imperfect ears. The perfect ears are neither too big nor too small. Unfortunately, some of us are born with abnormal looking ears which spoils our complete appearance. Ear Reshaping surgery in Dubai will help you get the desired results.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Otoplasty Before & After Results
- 3. Ear Surgery Candidates
- 4. Ear Surgery Goals
- 5. Pre-op Preparation
- 6. Ear Surgery Procedure
- 7. Ear Surgery Benefits
- 8. Ear Surgery Recovery
- 9. Post-op Care
- 10. Our Surgeons
- 11. Ear Surgery (Otoplasty) FAQ’s
- 12. Free Consultation
Ear Surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi makes you achieve the desired shape of your ears. Visit the Cost Page of Ear reshaping in Dubai or Otoplasty to know the exact cost of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Luckily, ear surgery in Dubai & Abu Dhabi will liberate you from all such troubles. Ear surgery, also known as Otoplasty or AURICULOPLASTY can greatly improve the ear shape, proportion and placement. It can correct birth defects in the ear structure that become obvious with age. It is also a corrective surgery for defects caused by trauma.
Otoplasty Before & After Results
The results of ear surgery treatments done by our Best Surgeons in the form of natural looking, proportional ears and improved balance of ears and face become visible immediately after surgery. They are fortunately permanent.No guarantee is given, as the results may vary from person to person.
Ear Surgery Candidates
Ear surgery may be a perfect option for you if:
- You are unhappy with the appearance of your ears.
- Your ears are sticking out too far from your head.
- Your ears are either too large or too small.
- Your ears are disproportionate to your head or are not positioned correctly.
- Some injury has affected the shape of your ears.
- You are a non-smoker.
- You have good general health.
- You have realistic expectations regarding the outcome of surgery.
Ear Surgery Goals
The goal of an ear surgery or Otoplasty is to fix the shape and position of ears to a harmonious appearance. It brings the following improvements in the appearance of ears.
- Reduces the size of overly large ears.
- Increases the size of small ears.
- Improves the position of protruding ears.
- Improves the symmetry of ears.
During your pre-op visit for ear reshaping in Dubai, our plastic surgeon will perform physical exam to ensure your candidacy for surgery, take your detailed medical history and will give thorough pre-operative instructions. Some of the most common instructions are:
- Stop smoking for about six weeks prior to surgery.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Discontinue the use of aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and certain herbal supplements that can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Make required alterations in your current prescription medications as per doctor’s recommendation.
- Make required changes in your diet regimen.
Ear Surgery Procedure
The Latest Otoplasty Procedure is performed on outpatient basis and takes about 1 to 2 hours to complete. Highly customized surgery may also take 2 to 3 hours. Following is the step by step description of surgery.
- Anesthesia is administered. Either general or local anesthesia may be used.
- Then surgeon will make incision. Which can be made at various sites depending on the alterations required including.
- Hidden in the folds of ear
- Behind the ears – for protruding ears
- Then the required alterations including reducing the size of ears by cutting a part of cartilage or increasing the size by adding cartilage graft or repositioning of ears is done.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Ear Surgery Benefits
There are many psychological as well as aesthetic benefits of Otoplasty. Some of the most common ones include:
- It greatly improves your aesthetic appearance by improving the shape, size and position of your ears.
- It is a safe procedure and minimal side effects are associated with it.
- The procedure is suitable for correcting wide variety of small imperfections.
- It is suitable for children as well.
- It requires minimum downtime and causes minimal scarring.
- It significantly improves the quality of your life by boosting your confidence and self-esteem.
- It gives natural looking results.
Ear Surgery Recovery
Otoplasty recovery may be different according to surgical and non-surgical procedures for every patient but you can expect your recovery period be like:
- You may have to stay home for at least a week after the surgery.
- The surgeon will bandage your head before you are sent home. You will also be given guidelines as to how the bandage is to be handled to ensure a smooth recovery.
- Your surgeon will tell you how long to wear the bandage and how to manage it while sleeping.
- You will have to wear the bandage for at least three days.
- If your stitches need to be removed your surgeon will do so one week after the surgery.
- Scars are expected, but they will likely fade over time.
- Though recovery period is unique for every patient but you can expect returning to your work and starting light activities a week after surgery.
- The final results of surgery will become visible about two weeks after surgery.
Though our plastic surgeon will give you a thorough list of post-surgical instructions, below given are some common instructions that nearly every patient needs to follow.
- Take the prescribed medications regularly.
- Use ice packs to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- For the first week of recovery, rest frequently but start light walk as soon as possible to keep blood flowing.
- Avoid strenuous activities and exercise for a few weeks.
- Keep your head elevated while resting or sleeping.
- Don’t rest your head on the treated ear.
If you are considering going for otoplasty in Dubai, please fill the form below or call us directly.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest