Baldness and hair thinning occur if we do not fix hair loss timely. After losing a lot of hair, people regret not taking precautionary steps on time. If you lose about 100 hair strands a day, immediately consult with a dermatologist because the situation will only get worse if neglected. If your scalp has already developed thin or bald areas, you can opt for an alternative hair loss treatment known as Scalp Micropigmentation. Scalp Micropigmentation in Dubai can enhance the appearance of your scalp, not hair. If you want to hide thin or bald areas like a pro, this treatment is for you.
Table of Contents
What is Scalp MicroPigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is a non-invasive procedure in which micro-needles are used to deposit pigment into the scalp. It is also known as hair tattoo treatment or scalp microblading in Dubai. The aim of scalp micropigmentation treatment is to provide you with an appearance of tiny hairs which help you create the look of fuller hair. No matter, if you have thin hair or you are bald, in both cases, we can provide you the appearance of a short haircut. However, a trained and board-certified practitioner should be selected to get it done.
Your doctor draws a hairline according to your requirements and administers highly specialized pigments into the scalp with the help of needles. These needles are available in different sizes and create a look of a head full of shaved hair. Almost 3 sessions are required to complete the procedure. However, it also depends on the area that requires coverage. Small dots of ink are spread all over the area to give a natural appearance of short hair. The color of the ink is selected according to your natural hair follicles. You can also cover your scars with scalp micropigmetnation.
The goals of scalp micropigmentation may include;
- To get rid of hair thinning.
- To get rid of baldness.
- To restore your confidence.
- To improve your appearance.
- To create the appearance of a fuller scalp.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Before getting scalp microblading, you have to ensure if you are a good candidate or not. You will be able to get optimal results only if you are a good candidate. The following are a few things that can help you determine your candidacy.
You are a good candidate for scalp micropigmentation if;
- You are a healthy person.
- You need a better hairline.
- You need to get a fuller hair appearance.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
The procedure may be suitable for many types of hair loss, but effectiveness can vary based on individual factors such as age, skin type, and color.
You need to follow pre-op instructions to achieve the best possible results. These guidelines will help you to prepare for the procedure. Our doctors will guide you on the basis of your medical history and the required results. Some common guidelines that everyone needs to follow are;
- Avoid aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Let your doctor know if you are on certain medications.
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Inform your doctor if you are having any allergies.
- Get all the prescribed tests done.
The following are the benefits of SMP Dubai;
- You don’t require any surgery to achieve your goal of having a fuller head of hair.
- Minimal maintenance is required.
- You look young again.
- The procedure is budget-friendly.
- Generally required no medication for this procedure.
- Highly effective procedure.
- No age limit.
- No scars.
- The procedure may help improve confidence, but individual experiences vary.
The recovery procedure is not too troublesome. The redness starts to disappear within 2 to 3 days after the treatment. The swelling starts to fade within 5 to 7 days. You are not allowed to use shampoo on your scalp for about 5 days. After that, you may shampoo your scalp and shave the area, if desired. Scalp micropigmentation in Dubai comes with minimal downtime and fast recovery.
Just getting the treatment by following the instructions of your doctor is not enough. If you want optimal and outstanding results, you have to take care of your scalp after the procedure too. Following is a list of common things that you need to do after the treatment.
- Wait for three days before washing your scalp and avoid touching the treated area during this period.
- Avoid heavy activities for about 5 to 7 days.
- Avoid introducing moisture to the treated area for the first seven days.
- Keep your skin safe from direct sunlight.
- Use exfoliating cleanser to get rid of dead skin cells once a week.
- Do not pick or scratch your scalp.
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) Dubai Cost
The cost can vary from one individual to another depending upon the scalp condition. The average starting price of Scalp Micropigmentation is AED 2500 which can vary. It is recommended to consult with our expert if you want to know the exact scalp micro pigmentation cost in Dubai.
Your scalp will give an illusion of having natural hair. After the first session, you will start viewing results. The final results will appear after the completion of the third session. You may need about 5 to 7 days to get rid of redness and swelling. After that, you will be able to experience the final results. If you are tired of hair extensions, medicines, and hair fibers and don’t want to experience side effects again, scalp micropigmentation is a good option for you.
Hair Transplant Surgeon
Visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic for a free consultation regarding scalp micro pigmentation, ideal for those preferring a shaved head look. Our qualified doctors will assess your scalp and hair follicles to recommend the best treatment. Fill out the form or call us, and our team will promptly assist you.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest