A facelift, also known as a rhytidectomy, is the cosmetic surgical procedure in which facial tissue is treated using various techniques to give a patient a more youthful, less “worn-out” look that comes with age and skin problems. Facelift in Dubai and Abu Dhabi can be used to trim and tighten skin while removing fat pockets if necessary. Whereas dermal fillers and implants can enhance the facial structure, skin quality can be increased using a laser or chemical peels.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Candidates
- 4 Goals
- 5 Techniques
- 6 Pre-op preparation
- 7 Procedure
- 8 Our FaceLift Surgeons In Dubai
- 9 Facelift Benefits
- 10 Facelift Recovery
- 11 Complications
- 12 Post-op Care
- 13 Results
- 14 Facelift – Rhytidectomy FAQ’s
- 15 Free Consultation
A facelift procedure will naturally remove folds, wrinkles or sagging skin around the eyes, cheeks, mouth, forehead, and jaws while enhancing the overall facial appearance of patients making them feel and look younger. You can learn more about facelift treatment in Dubai by filling in our easy free consultation form to know how suitable it is for you, and what you can expect out of it from our experts.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
The results of facelift surgery are permanent, as your facial tissues will always be tighter. No guarantee is given, as the results may vary from person to person.
The facelift procedure isn’t a very fussy technique but it requires the patient to be eligible for it since everyone is not suitable for a face-lift. Dubai cosmetic surgery considers ideal candidates for a facelift in Dubai as those who:
- Have good skin elasticity irrelevant of age and a strong bone structure.
- Have lots of loose skin on their faces resulting in wrinkles or a droopy look.
- They have kept themselves as close as possible to a healthy weight and are tested negative for skin diseases.
The reader must understand that facelift is not a cure for a disease but a beautification process. It can boost self-esteem and physical appearance by tightening the skin hence achieving a younger more beautiful look. Most patients are within 40-70 years of age but facelifts can also be performed on younger patients. Main goals of a facelift in Dubai are:
- To remove sagging skin and fat deposits around the jaws and cheeks known as jowls
- Excess fat around the chin and neck area are also trimmed off.
- Wrinkles beside the mouth, eyes and on the forehead are smoothed out by tightening the skin.
By classifying facelifts into two main categories for better understanding we get invasive procedures and non-invasive procedures of facelift surgery in Dubai. The surgeon will determine exactly how much of each kind is necessary to deliver the look you wish to have.
Non Surgical Facelift: your surgeon will make use of injectables and/or derma fillers to tighten skin and give you a more youthful appearance. This is a commonly known remedy for wrinkles. But for loose skin, excess fat and facial folds various degrees of invasive surgery used.
Invasive: Incisions are made above the hairline of your forehead all the way down under your jaws running right behind the ears and even down the chin. The surgeon will peel back the skin and tighten the layer of underlying facial muscles while excess fat is removed. After the tissues of the face are tightened, excess skin is trimmed off.
Simple rules to make your surgery less complicated and the recovery process easier are below:
- Wear loose comfortable button-down shirts on and after the day of surgery. This is to prevent pulling the cloth over your face.
- Stop smoking and your intake of alcohol or other drugs that inhibit healing such as aspirin, herbal supplements, and anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Set up a recovery room at home that is well supplied with ointments, clean gauze, napkins, loose button-down clothes, pillows, ice bags (for swellings) and a thermometer.
- Arrange for someone to pick you up from the clinic on the day of the clinic.
- Facelift in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis beginning with the administration of local anesthesia with intravenous sedation, we prefer to use general anesthesia since it relaxes facial muscles a lot more. The total time for surgery could anywhere from 2 to 6 hours.
- Incisions are made afterward varying in extent from full facelift to mini facelift where incisions are only made behind the ears and jaws in the hairline.
- Once incisions have been made, your plastic surgeon will carefully lift the skin to tighten the muscles and tissues below. Finally, the excess skin is removed along with fat to perfect the contours of the face.
- Once the procedure is over, your plastic surgeon will adjust the skin and close the incisions using stitches or medical staples.
Our FaceLift Surgeons In Dubai
The chief benefit of a facelift/tightening treatment is that you will feel a notable difference in the firmness of your skin and your facial features will be “fresher”. The psychological benefits that come out of improving your beauty is heightened self-esteem and confidence. Also:
- Your wrinkles will disappear; there will be no loose skin around your jaws while the contours of your neck and face will be well defined.
- The effects of sun and wind on your skin will be greatly minimized.
- The scars of surgery are hidden within the hairline or tucked within the neck. They usually fade away almost completely with time.
- The results of facelift surgery are permanent and while making you look 10 years younger will also last for at least 10 more years as you take care of it.
Recovery from a facelift surgery can be divided into the first weeks following surgery. Remember that you will notice the difference right after surgery but the proper results will show after the first month.
- Week 1 – The most difficult phase after surgery is this, where patients will experience discomfort and pain as well as swelling and bruising once the bandages have been removed by the doctor after a couple of days. There will be painkillers prescribed to help you fight the pain and fatigue while you get bed rest.
- Week 2 – Once the bandages are removed, the patient will begin to feel better while their health catches on with proper diet and topical administration. Swelling and bruising will begin to subside while light walking is encouraged to circulate blood flow and prevent blood clotting.
- Week 3 – Your final appointment at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is in this phase where the stitches are removed and as you feel remarkably better you will be allowed to continue normal routine activities like work and exercise.
- Week 4 and beyond – The healing process is complete and your body has successfully accepted the surgery. Your face looks younger; the features are beautifully defined whereas the swelling and bruises have completely gone away. This is your face for long years to come!
The chances of getting risks are minimal and infrequent. The procedure is safe. Well, you cannot deny the fact that every procedure comes with some kind of risks and so mini facelift does. Following is the list including risks:
- Risks linked to anesthesia
- Changes in sensation
- Tissue death or skin necrosis
- Temporary damage to facial nerves
Suggestion – In case of any visible sign, you should not hesitate to contact your doctor. You may have fever, pain, redness, or inflammation. Your doctor will guide you according to your problem.
A few tips to remember after the facelift procedure are outlined below and will help aid the healing process to get optimal results.
- Follow the doctor’s instructions to handle the surgical sites which means applying cream and taking in oral medicine.
- Remove the bandages and stitches as per appointed time and keep your head elevated while sleeping for the first 2 weeks.
- Abstain from the use of hairdryers and eat a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables as well as fluids.
The mini facelift comes with outstanding results. Your face will be presentable within 10 to 15 days after the procedure. However, you will get the final results within 2 to 3 months. You have to be careful in using sun protection and maintaining your healthy lifestyle to get benefit from the results. When you get final results after the disappearance of swelling and redness, you will feel more confident because of the youthful appearance. You should expect good results.
Hence, you should know the fact that multiple sessions are required to get optimal results and maintain them. Also, you have to follow the instructions of your surgeon.
Remember, the whole point of facelift surgery with our latest tightening procedures is to make you look and feel younger, which leads to feeling better about yourself. Each patient applying for a facelift will receive a tailor-made procedure unique to them only. Fill in the given form for a free consultation and get to know what we have to offer about the famous facelift in Dubai and Abu Dhabi from one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest