With aging, lines and wrinkles appear on your face, and creases become more prominent because the skin starts losing collagen which is essential to keep the skin fresh and youthful. However, it is not impossible to get rid of these fine lines, depressions, and wrinkles. Dermal fillers in Dubai, also known as Injectable fillers, have now been introduced to treat all kinds of aging signs. They are very effective in eradicating facial lines and wrinkles and restore the contours resulting in a more youthful and rejuvenated facial appearance. Fillers are becoming increasingly popular among men and women who want to reverse the signs of aging to look younger.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What are Dermal Fillers?
- 3 Types of Dermal Fillers
- 4 Treatable Areas
- 5 Are you a Candidate?
- 6 How to prepare for the treatment?
- 7 Procedure
- 8 Results
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Injectable Fillers FAQ’s
- 11 Before & After
- 12 Recovery
- 13 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What are Dermal Fillers?
Dermal fillers Dubai are natural or synthetic injectable materials that are injected directly into the skin to remove all aging signs like wrinkles and depressions. They are used to plump up the skin and treat cheek structure, nasolabial folds, tear troughs, jaw-line, receding chin and smoker’s lines, etc. Injectable fillers fill in the deep folds that appear on your skin as you age and create fuller lips. Previously, collagen was used as the main ingredient for fillers but now it has been replaced by Restylane which has hyaluronic acid as the primary ingredient.
Types of Dermal Fillers
There are several types of injectable fillers Dubai. The difference lies in their chemical make-up, softness, and longevity. Your dermatologist will determine the best suitable type for you. The different types include:
Temporary dermal fillers: This type gets absorbed in a few months and delivers short-term results. If you are not satisfied with the results, you only have to wait for a few months for the effects to disappear. You will need to have repeated treatments to maintain the results.
Semi-permanent or permanent dermal fillers: They last longer because they are either not completely absorbed by the body (permanent) or very little amount is absorbed (semi-permanent).
Collagen-based fillers: Collagen-based injections are the most frequently used fillers. They are further divided into two types – human-derived collagen and bovine-derived collagen fillers. Collagen is a naturally occurring protein found in the body that supports skin, bones, joints, and ligaments. Bovine-derived collagen is extracted from tissues of cows whereas human-derived collagen is harvested from human skin removed during surgeries. They are bio-compatible and therefore do not require pre-treatment allergic tests.
Hyaluronic acid-based fillers: Hyaluronic acid is naturally found in the body and acts as a moisturizer. It supports and lubricates the skin by binding water. Hyaluronic acid-based injections mimic the effects of natural hyaluronic acid and replenish your body’s natural hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers that are normally used to treat lips, nose, cheeks, under-eyes, and chin include;
- Restylane: It helps in smoothing wrinkles and plumping the cheeks and lips.
- Juvederm: It improves the facial contours and reduces the signs of aging.
- Teosyal: It not only improves the skin quality but also treats wrinkles and adds volume to the face.
- Perlane: It treats wrinkles and makes your skin smoother.
- Perfectha Deep Fillers: Also known as French Fillers, perfectha deep fillers remove deep wrinkles and furrows, restore the volume and fullness of skin and help in lip augmentation.
Fat injections: Fat injections are also considered a type of injectable fillers. Most of the patients prefer off-the-shelf fat injections but they require a comparatively more extensive procedure. This procedure involves extracting fat from body areas that have denser fat like the abdomen, buttocks, and thighs through liposuction. The extracted fat is then processed and purified fat is injected into the treatment areas. Fat injection is a minor surgical procedure.
Dermal injectable fillers are most commonly used on;
- Under eyes
Facial Fillers: They reduce and eliminate the wrinkles or fine lines on the face and rejuvenate the facial skin.
Under Eye Fillers: They are injectable hyaluronic acid fillers that treat the loss of volume under the eyes and last for almost 6 to 9 months.
Cheeks Fillers: Juvederm and Restylane are the two common cheek fillers that increase the volume around your cheekbones.
Nose Fillers: They are hyaluronic acid-based fillers injected into the nose to alter its shape according to the patient’s needs. The technique of using nose fillers is also known as non-surgical rhinoplasty.
Jawline Fillers: They are effective in jawline contouring and provide you with a more defined and sculpted neck. You can get a slimmer jawline by opting for jawline fillers. The most effective and FDA-approved jawline fillers are Juvederm Voluma.
Hand Fillers: You can also rejuvenate the skin on your hands by opting for hand fillers. They remove the sagging skin, restore the lost volume and give your hands a youthful appearance. Radiesse filler is the most preferred choice for hand fillers.
Lip Fillers: You can get lip fillers as a non-surgical treatment for lip augmentation. They not only restore the volume of lips but also enhance their structure and shape. Juvederm hyaluronic acid-based fillers are mostly used as lip fillers in Dubai.
Are you a Candidate?
Injectable fillers in Dubai are beneficial for both men and women. You may be an ideal candidate for this treatment if:
- You have lines around your nose, mouth, and eyes.
- You have fine lines on your lips.
- Your lips and cheeks have lost volume.
- Your nose has minor deformities like nasal humps (nose surgery might be an option for you).
- You have a receding chin.
- You are physically and mentally healthy.
- You have realistic expectations from the outcomes of the treatment.
How to prepare for the treatment?
Here are a few guidelines that will help you prepare before you undergo dermal fillers in Dubai. Have a look!
- Avoid using blood thinners.
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Get all the prescribed tests done.
- Discuss your concerns with your practitioner.
The procedure of injectable fillers is simple and short. It includes the following steps:
- The first step of the procedure is the facial evaluation. The skin expert will examine your face and will mark the injection sites.
- Then the treatment areas will be cleaned using an antibacterial agent.
- After that, the treatment area will be numbed using a numbing cream or local anesthesia. The discomfort caused by injectable fillers is mostly bearable and patients do not require numbing cream.
- Small amounts of filler are injected at the marked sites.
- After injecting filler, the treatment area is slightly massaged and markings are cleaned off.
Dermal fillers result in a more youthful facial appearance. The outcomes are very effective but mostly temporary as they last for 6 to 12 months only. However, in some cases, they may last longer, even for two years.
Before & After
No Guarantees are given, as the results may vary from person to person.
Injectable fillers Dubai do not require downtime and you can resume your normal activities right after the treatment. You may experience the following conditions during your recovery.
- The over-filled appearance of the treated area.
- Slight pain.
- Mild swelling and bruising.
- Numbness and redness on the treated area.
All the above-given conditions are temporary and subside quickly with the use of ice packs. You must also avoid excessive sun exposure for a few weeks after the treatment.
Visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® today if you want to get the best fillers in Dubai. We have highly qualified and experienced doctors who make sure that you are satisfied with the results. We offer a free initial consultation to our patients who are interested in having fillers to rejuvenate their facial skin. To book an appointment, kindly fill in the form given below and we will schedule your consultation session right away.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest