Silicone breast implants were initially introduced in the early 1960s by a team of American surgeons keen on finding a solution for smaller boobs. The implants have gone through various stages since then. The implants we have today are known as 5th generation implants.
These silicone breast implants in Dubai not only have greater strength but feel far more natural in comparison to earlier generation implants. They eliminate the risk of leakages and last a lifetime. They are definitely a permanent fix for your small boobs and a shortcut to your confidence.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
Before you get hooked on to the idea of getting big breasts via silicone implants in Dubai, let’s consider whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not;
- You must be at least 20 years old to be able to undergo the surgery and your boobs have stopped developing.
- You want to increase the size of your bust dramatically.
- You shouldn’t be lactating.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You need to ensure that you are in good mental and physical health.
- You should have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Goals of the Treatment
Goals of silicone breast implants in Dubai are quite simple but the amount of confidence it delivers to women is simply mind-blowing. It aims at:
- Increasing the size of your breasts.
- Improving your silhouette.
- Improving your confidence levels.
There are certain pre-operative care instructions that you simply need to follow before undergoing the silicone breast implants surgery. Although, your surgeon will guide you in depth regarding the subject, here is a list of some basic instructions;
- Quit smoking at least 4 weeks prior to the surgery.
- Avoid all sorts of blood thinning medications for a few weeks before the surgery.
- Make sure to get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery.
- Set up a recovery room at your home/hotel and ensure that you have pre-purchased everything you might need.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle for at least a month prior to the surgery.
- Alcohol consumption is a big no no.
The procedure of silicone breast implants surgery in Dubai is fairly simple and is completed in about 2 to 3 hours. It comprises of the following steps;
- Initially, the general anesthesia is given to the patient to make the entire process pain free.
- Afterwards, the incision site is marked for added precision. The incision site varies with each patient; under the arm, under the breasts, around the nipples.
- Then the incision is made. Note that the site of incision is chosen on the basis of mutual consent between the surgeon and the patient and it is usually discussed during the consultation phase.
- Once a pocket is created via an incision, the surgeon will insert silicone breast implants inside your body.
- Afterwards, the surgeon closes the incisions via stitches to conclude the surgery.
Once the silicone breast implants surgery is completed, your breasts are expected to be covered in gauze and you will be handed over a list of instructions. You will be expected to follow them religiously for a few months.
- You might also have drainage tubes intact for a couple of days to extract the excess fluid.
- You will be asked to wear a surgical bra for one month.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach for at least three months after the surgery.
- Do not strain your chest or breast muscles for about 8 weeks.
- Keep the treatment site clean and dry all the time.
- Make sure to visit the surgeon regularly for follow up check-ups.
When silicone breast implants surgery is performed, it may cause some complications. In some cases, the silicone implants reach the tissue of the lungs resulting in another surgery. Some complications can be faced by the patients which include;
- The need for additional surgeries with or without removal of the implants
- Extreme breast pain during and after silicone breast implants surgery
- Changes in nipple
- Rupture because of silicone gel-filled implants
- Breast Tissue Waste or weak
- Chest Wall Abnormality
- Late Wound Healing
- Iatrogenic Injury or Damage
- Infection, such as Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Inflammation and Irritation
- Malposition or Displacement
- Redness and Bruising
- Skin Rash
- Unsatisfactory Shape and Size
- Wrinkling on breast
A proper surgery with silicone breast implants can range between $4000 to $10,000, depending upon the requirements and how the surgeon wants the surgery to take place.
There are plenty of benefits of silicone breast implants surgery. Some of them are listed below;
- It offers an effective and safe solution to the small chested women.
- The results of silicone breast implants surgery are natural looking and match the body of a person perfectly.
- Above all, silicone breast implants enhance the curves of the body by making breasts proportional to the rest of the body.
- The dress choices will no longer be limited to loose and baggy clothes. You won’t need padded bras, cutlets to have a perfect cleavage.
- Your confidence levels will be skyrocketing.
- There are no side effects to this procedure if performed by the right surgeon.
Do you need more information about the latest Silicone breast implants in Dubai? If yes then please do not hesitate to call us anytime. We are also offering free consultation with 100% financing and 0% Interest to our new and existing clients along with a lifetime free aftercare.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest