Silicone breast implants were initially introduced in the early 1960s by a team of American surgeons keen on finding a solution for smaller boobs. The implants have gone through various stages since then. The implants we have today are known as 5th generation implants.
These silicone breast implants in Dubai not only have greater strength but feel far more natural than earlier generation implants. They eliminate the risk of leakages and last a lifetime. They are definitely a permanent fix for your small boobs and a shortcut to your confidence.
Table of Contents
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
Before you get hooked on the idea of getting big breasts via silicone implants in Dubai, let’s consider whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. You can get silicone implants if you;
- Are at least 20 years old and your boobs have stopped developing.
- Want to increase the size of your bust dramatically.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have good mental and physical health.
- Keep realistic expectations from the treatment.
Goals of the Treatment
The goals of silicone breast implants in Dubai are quite simple but the amount of confidence they deliver to women is simply mind-blowing. They aim at:
- Increasing the size of your breasts.
- Improving your silhouette.
- Enhancing your confidence levels.
There are certain pre-operative care instructions that you simply need to follow before undergoing silicone breast implant surgery. Although, your breast surgeon will guide you in-depth regarding the subject, here is a list of some basic instructions;
- Avoid all sorts of blood-thinning medications for a few weeks before the surgery.
- Make sure to get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Arrange for someone to drive you home after the surgery.
- Set up a recovery room at your home/hotel and ensure that you have pre-purchased everything you might need.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle for at least a month prior to the surgery.
The procedure of silicone breast implants surgery in Dubai is fairly simple and is completed in about 2 to 3 hours. It comprises the following steps;
- Initially, general anesthesia is given to the patient to make the entire process pain-free.
- Afterward, the incision site is marked for added precision. The incision size varies in each patient; under the arm, under the breasts, around the nipples.
- Then the incision is made. Note that the site of incision is chosen on the basis of mutual consent between the surgeon and the patient and it is usually discussed during the consultation phase.
- Once a pocket is created via an incision, the surgeon will insert silicone breast implants inside your body.
- After that, the surgeon closes the incisions via stitches to conclude the surgery.
Once the silicone breast implant surgery is completed, your breasts are expected to be covered in gauze and you will be handed over a list of instructions. You will be expected to follow them religiously for a few months.
- You might also have drainage tubes intact for a couple of days to extract the excess fluid.
- You will be asked to wear a surgical bra for one month.
- Avoid sleeping on your stomach for at least three months after the surgery.
- Do not strain your chest or breast muscles for about 8 weeks.
- Keep the treatment site clean and dry all the time.
- Make sure to visit the surgeon regularly for follow-up check-ups.
Silicone Breast Implants Cost in Dubai
The average starting cost of silicone breast implants is AED 27000. However, it can vary from patient to patient. Therefore, consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
There are plenty of benefits of silicone breast implant surgery. Some of them are listed below;
- It offers an effective and safe solution to small chested women.
- The results are natural-looking and match the body of a person perfectly.
- Above all, silicone breast implants enhance the curves of the body by making breasts proportional to the rest of the body.
- The dress choices will no longer be limited to loose and baggy clothes. You won’t need padded bras, cutlets to have perfect cleavage.
- Your confidence levels will be skyrocketing.
- There are no side effects of this procedure if performed by the right surgeon.
Do you need more information about the latest Silicone breast implants in Dubai? If yes then please do not hesitate to call us anytime. Our breast surgeons are highly qualified and experienced. We are also offering a free initial consultation with 100% financing and 0% Interest to our new and existing patients. You can book a consultation with our surgeons by filling the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest