Aging is one of the most important issues in our society and affects everyone without exception. A person’s age is primarily shown on their face and hands. In contrast to the face, there is little or no awareness of hand aging and procedures for hand rejuvenation in Dubai.
What is Hand Rejuvenation?
Hand Rejuvenation is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that tends to restore the lost glory of the hands. This treatment can be carried out through several techniques. Usually, most of the treatments are FDA approved and can help patients’ hands appear smoother and softer than before. Moreover, these treatments aim to reduce wrinkles and sagging of the skin, with results that can last for several years, depending on the individual and the treatment used.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Hand Rejuvenation?
- 2 Reasons for Aging Hands
- 3 Best Candidate for Hand Rejuvenation
- 4 Pre-procedure care
- 5 Treatment Options
- 6 Post-procedure care
- 7 Before and After Hand Rejuvenation
- 8 Free Consultation
- 9 Our Surgeons
Reasons for Aging Hands
There are numerous reasons for aging hands
Pigment disorders: Age spots appear on the hands because of increased melanocytic activity.
Wrinkles: Loss of thickness of the dermis leads to wrinkles. With aging, the protein-based fibers begin to disappear, resulting in losing collagen.
Loss of contour: Loss of contour happens when you lose the thickness of the dermis and subcutaneous fat tissue.
Nail disorders: Discoloration and thickening of the nail plate are the most common features.
Best Candidate for Hand Rejuvenation
Irrespective of gender, anyone can undergo hand rejuvenation if;
- Their hands have protruding veins and visible bones.
- The skin on the hands is sagging or loose.
- Hands look thin and wrinkled.
- Age spots have developed on their hands.
- They do not have any severe allergies that could contraindicate the treatment.
- Women who are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- People whose hands lost volume.
- People with realistic expectations from the treatment.
|40 Yrs||50 Yrs||60 Yrs||70 Yrs|
Before you consider undergoing hand rejuvenation treatment, consider the following instructions;
- Consult with a qualified doctor and find out which treatment is suitable for you.
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin, before the treatment, as advised by your doctor.
- Avoid unprotected sun exposure and while going out, use spectrum sunscreen.
- To keep your body hydrated, drink eight glasses of water daily.
- Obtain all your prescribed medications in advance.
In Dubai, the DHA-approved treatments for hand rejuvenation are discussed below;
In this treatment, the doctor injects dermal fillers into the back of the hands to restore their shape by removing wrinkles, loose skin, and age spots. The fillers used in this treatment are sometimes referred to as hand fillers in Dubai.
Hand Rejuvenation with Fat Transfer
In hand rejuvenation with fat transfer treatment, the surgeon extracts fat from donor sites such as the hips, thighs, or abdomen. The extracted fats are then purified and then injected into the hands.
Hand Rejuvenation with PRP Therapy
PRP therapy for hand rejuvenation can help stimulate collagen production. It is a same-day treatment in which the surgeon injects the customized PRP solution into your hands. After the treatment is complete, you will see your hands looking wrinkle-free with a youthful appearance.
Other Treatment Options for Hand Rejuvenation
Other treatments for hand rejuvenation in Dubai include;
- Chemical peel
- Laser treatment
For a smooth recovery, follow your surgeon’s guidelines along with the following instructions;
- Take the prescribed medicines on time.
- Refrain from any strenuous activities.
- Drink loads of water during the healing process.
- Use cold compresses to minimize swelling o
- Avoid taking blood-thinning medications for the time advised by your doctor, as they can lead to bruising and potential scarring.
- Apply sunscreen and keep your hands moisturized.
Before and After Hand Rejuvenation
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic takes pride in its team of highly skilled plastic surgeons and dermatologists. We, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, with the help of numerous modern and minimally invasive treatment methods, achieve a significant reduction in age-related skin changes in the hand area without surgery. We offer a free consultation regarding hand rejuvenation and other cosmetic treatments in Dubai for all patients. So, feel fill out the form below to book an appointment.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest