Having big, perky, and shapely pair of breasts is the desire of every woman. But not all of us are blessed with an ample bosom. Luckily, there are various types of implants that will help you achieve the breasts of your dreams. Implants have transformed the looks of several ladies and many celebrities also swear by them.
One such type is known as Saline Breast Implants. They are silicone shells filled with sterile saltwater, commonly known as Saline. They are safe and look extremely natural if you select a board-certified plastic surgeon, who specializes in breast augmentation surgery.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Are you a Candidate?
- 3 Goals of the Implant
- 4 Pre-Operation Care
- 5 The Procedure
- 6 Recovery Period
- 7 Post-Operation Care
- 8 Our Surgeons
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Saline Implants Cost
- 11 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Are you a Candidate?
Before you get extremely excited about saline breast implants in Dubai, it is important to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the procedure or not. You can get saline implants if you;
- Are not pregnant or lactating.
- Are 18 years or above.
- Have good mental and physical health.
- Want to achieve larger breasts permanently.
- Have realistic expectations from the surgery.
Goals of the Implant
The saline breast implants in Dubai aim at achieving the following goals for women;
- An increased breast size.
- An enhanced breast shape.
- Lifted pair of breasts.
- Increased confidence levels.
As it is a surgical procedure, you need to follow certain pre-procedural care measures to maximize the results of the implants;
- You should eat well.
- Take all the medications prior to the treatment.
- Get all the tests done in advance.
- You will be required to stay at the hospital for a few days, so make the arrangements accordingly.
The science behind typical saline breast implants in Dubai is simple. It takes about three to four hours for a surgeon to complete the surgery which involves the following steps;
- Initially, the surgeon administers general anesthesia to make the surgery painless.
- Afterward, the surgeon makes an incision at the sides, in the armpit, or below the breasts (this aspect is discussed during the consultation).
- Then the surgeon inserts the implant in your body which has an outer silicone gel.
- It is later filled with a sterile saltwater (saline) solution accordingly.
- Later the sutures are closed by the surgeon.
You don’t have to worry about the pain because the surgery will be performed under anesthesia. There is some downtime involved and you have to take proper rest until the treatment area heals completely. The downtime associated with the procedure might seem a problem but do not fret, you will recover soon and will be able to flaunt your new look.
Post-procedural care is an important aspect of saline breast implants in Dubai. They deliver amazing enhancement results but you need to follow certain instructions to avoid complications after surgery.
- Wear a soft bra after the surgery. It is a specialized kind of bra that your surgeon will suggest you to wear for a few days after the surgery.
- Avoid taking shower immediately after the surgery.
- Make sure you keep the treatment site clean and dry at all times.
- Visit your surgeon for follow-up check-ups regularly.
- Take all the medications suggested by your surgeon.
- Avoid strenuous activities for an entire month.
There are endless benefits of saline breast implants. The best ones being;
- The implants are filled with a sterile saltwater solution similar to the fluid that makes up most of the human body.
- The texture of a saline implant is very similar to the texture of normal body tissue which gives natural-looking results.
- They can be inserted into the body with a slight incision, unlike other implants.
- Your breasts will not only increase in size but will look perky as well.
Saline Implants Cost
The average starting cost of typical saline breast implants at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is AED 27,000. The price can vary from patient to patient depending on different factors. Therefore, consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, we have highly experienced breast surgeons to perform implant surgery using state-of-the-art equipment. If you need more information about the latest saline breast implants surgery in Dubai, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. We are offering a free initial consultation to all our new and existing patients. Just fill in the form given below and book your appointment at our clinic.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest