Having big, perky and a shapely pair of breasts is the desire of every woman. But not all of us are blessed with an ample bosom. Luckily, there are various types of implants that will help you achieve the body of your dreams. Implants have transformed the looks of a lot of ladies. Many celebrities also swear by them.
Once such type is the Saline Breast Implants. They are silicone shells filled with sterile salt water, commonly known as Saline. They are safe and look extremely natural if you select a board-certified plastic surgeon, who specializes in breast augmentation surgery.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before you get extremely excited about saline breast implants in Dubai, it is important to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the procedure or not. Here are a few parameters to consider;
- You must not be pregnant.
- You shouldn’t be lactating.
- The minimum age requirement for undergoing surgery is 18 years and above.
- You are in good mental and physical health.
- You are looking for a permanent way to achieve larger breasts.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
Goals of the Implant
The saline breast implants in Dubai aim at achieving the following goals for women;
- An increased breast size.
- An enhanced breast shape.
- Lifted pair of breasts.
- Increased confidence levels.
As it is a surgical procedure, you need to follow certain pre-procedural care measures to maximize the results of the implant;
- You should eat well and avoid intake of alcohol.
- Take all the medications prior to the treatment.
- Avoid smoking because it affects your ability to heal.
- Get all the tests done in advance.
- You will be required to stay at the hospital for a few days, so make the arrangements accordingly.
The science behind a typical saline breast implants in Dubai is simple. It takes about three to four hours for a surgeon to complete the surgery. It involves the following steps;
- Initially, the surgeon administers general anesthesia to make the surgery painless.
- Afterward, the surgeon makes an incision at the sides, in the armpit or below the breasts (this aspect is discussed during the consultation).
- Then the surgeon inserts the implant in your body which has an outer silicone gel.
- It is later filled with a sterile saltwater (saline) solution accordingly.
- Later the sutures are closed by the surgeon.
You don’t need to worry about the pain because the surgery will be performed under anesthesia. There is some downtime involved and you will have to take proper rest until the treatment area heals completely. The downtime associated with the procedure might seem a problem but do not fret, you will recover soon and will be able to flaunt your new look.
Post-procedural care is an important aspect of saline breast implants in Dubai. It delivers amazing enhancement results but you need to follow certain instructions to avoid complications.
- Wear a soft bra after the surgery. It is a specialized kind of bra that your surgeon will suggest you to wear for a few days after the surgery.
- Avoid taking shower immediately after the surgery.
- Make sure you keep the treatment site clean and dry at all times.
- Visit your surgeon for the follow-up check-ups regularly.
- Take all the medications suggested by your surgeon.
- Avoid strenuous activities for an entire month.
There are endless benefits of these techniques. The best ones being;
- The implants are filled with a sterile saltwater solution similar to the fluid that makes up most of the human body.
- The texture of a saline implant is very similar to the texture of normal body tissue which gives natural looking results.
- They can be inserted into the body with a slight incision, unlike other implants.
- Your breasts will not only increase in size but will look perky as well.
Before deciding to get saline breast implants, you should meet your plastic surgeon and get complete information about the surgery. Because patients may face some complications and risks after the surgery. Some potential complications may include;
- Changes in the shape of the breast
- Excessive breast pain
- Allergic infection
- Temporary changes in nipple and breast sensation
- Implant leakage or disagreement
- The requirement for further surgeries
- Health problems
- Swelling, soreness, and redness around the breast area
If you want a surgery to be done accurately without any complications, then select your surgeon wisely.
The cost of typical saline breast implants procedure at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery ranges from AED 27,000 to 35,000 AED.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we have highly experienced breast surgeons to perform the implant surgery using state-of-the-art equipment. If you need more information about the latest saline breast implants surgery in Dubai, please do not hesitate to call us anytime. We are also offering free initial consultation to our new and existing clients.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest