Due to the natural aging process, the skin of the forehead, neck, and eyebrow starts sagging, forming a droopy appearance. There are many people who may have inherited droopy or sagging eyebrows which make them look aged, tired and exhausted. Such people can undergo brow lift surgery in Dubai to solve this issue.
Brow lift surgery, also known as Browplasty or forehead lift is a cosmetic surgical procedure that eliminates worry lines on the forehead and elevates drooping eyebrows that can obstruct vision. The procedure lifts up the brows to give you wider and brighter-looking eyes with a youthful look. Check out the browlift cost page to know the exact price of the brow lift treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 B&A Results
- 2 Are You A Candidate?
- 3 Brow lift Surgery Goals
- 4 Brow Lift Techniques
- 5 Pre-op Preparation
- 6 Brow Lift Surgery Procedure
- 7 Post-op Care
- 8 Treatment Benefits
- 9 Recovery Time
- 10 Results
- 11 Brow lift FAQs
- 11.1 What is a brow lift?
- 11.2 How long the procedure takes?
- 11.3 Can a brow lift improve my vision?
- 11.4 What is the best age to get a brow lift?
- 11.5 Is it Painful?
- 11.6 How soon can I go back to work?
- 11.7 When are the stitches removed after the brow lift?
- 11.8 How Long Does Recovery Take?
- 11.9 How much does a brow lift surgery cost in Dubai?
- 11.10 How much downtime is required for brow lift surgery?
- 11.11 Are the results of a brow lift permanent?
- 12 Our Surgeons
- 13 Free Consultation
Browplasty has become very popular for improving facial appearance, and patients are satisfied with the results. It results in a more youthful, beautiful, and alert facial appearance. The outcomes are long-lasting and can last for several years. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are You A Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for brow lift surgery Dubai if you:
- Have sagging eyebrows and excess skin or fatty tissue over your eyes.
- Appear tired because of droopy eyebrows and lines on your forehead.
- Are physically healthy.
- Have realistic expectations from the outcomes of surgery.
- Are not taking blood-thinning medicines or you can avoid them for a specific time period.
Brow lift Surgery Goals
Eyebrow lift surgery aims at improving your aesthetic appearance by:
- Repositioning sagging or low brows that hang on your eyelids.
- Raising your eyebrows to a more youthful and alert position.
- Improving the appearance of horizontal lines on the forehead.
- Improving the frown lines between the eyes.
Brow Lift Techniques
Following techniques may be used to perform plastic surgery brow lift Dubai:
- Classical Brow lift: It involves making a longer incision that starts from the level of the ears and continues along the hairline. It is more invasive than an endoscopic brow lift.
- Endoscopic Brow lift: In this procedure, instead of making a continuous incision, the surgeon will make a few shorter incisions on the scalp. A scope (small camera on the end of a thin tube) is used to view the tissues and muscles on a screen. Another device inserted through another incision is used to make alterations.
During the pre-op visit for brow lift treatment in Dubai, our plastic surgeon will examine you physically and take your medical history. He/She will also give you a list of pre-surgical instructions. Some common preparatory instructions for this surgery are:
- Get all the lab tests done.
- Avoid taking aspirin, blood thinning, and anti-inflammatory medications as they can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Take prescribed medications and adjust your current medications.
- Make recommended alterations in your diet.
Brow Lift Surgery Procedure
The eyebrow lift surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis and generally takes one to two hours. The steps for the procedure are:
- The first step of the surgery includes the administration of anesthesia. General anesthesia is used for this surgery.
- After this, incisions are made. The site and length of the incision will vary depending on the technique.
- An incision is made across the forehead just below the hairline for a traditional brow lift.
- An endoscopic brow lift involves making several small incisions in the scalp.
- The next step is to make the required alterations.
- In a traditional brow lift, skin is lifted and excess of it is removed to reposition brows and smooth wrinkles.
- In an endoscopic brow lift, brows are lifted and muscle tissues that cause lines are removed. An endoscope inserted through one incision allows the surgeon to do alterations precisely.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Our cosmetic surgeon will provide you detailed post-surgical instructions which must be followed. These instructions include:
- Keep your head elevated to reduce swelling.
- Use cold compresses or ice packs to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid shower or shampooing your hair for two days.
- Avoid vigorous activities and exercise for the recommended period of time.
- Take prescribed medications regularly.
Brow lift Dubai greatly enhances your facial appearance and provides many aesthetic and emotional benefits. Some of them include:
- It rejuvenates your facial appearance to a more youthful look.
- It makes you look more pleasant and approachable.
- Endoscopic brow lift has minimal side effects and requires very little time for recovery.
- It gives natural-looking and longer-lasting results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-image.
The recovery time of brow lift in Dubai is different depending on the technique used and the patient’s condition. Generally, patients who undergo endoscopic brow lift surgery require less time for recovery than those who undergo classical lift.
- In the initial few days of recovery, you will experience more discomfort but it will subside with the passage of time.
- The endoscopic lift incisions will heal fast leaving little or no scarring.
- The bandages applied to the incisions will be removed within two days.
- The stitches are removed about a week after surgery.
- You will be able to resume your normal life in 7 to 10 days.
- Complete recovery will require 3 weeks or so.
Eyebrow lift treatment comes with outstanding outcomes. To get optimal results, you have to follow all the instructions carefully. The swelling will resolve with time and final results will be visible in a few months after the treatment. You can expect good results from the procedure. However, a healthy lifestyle is required to maintain results.
Brow lift FAQs
What is a brow lift?
A brow lift refers to a plastic surgery procedure in which your eyebrow is lifted to provide you a younger look. This procedure is also known as a forehead lift. The furrows in your brow can be eliminated or reduced with the help of this surgery. Furthermore, it is used to correct your sagging or drooping eyebrows. The basic purpose of this procedure is to correct your eyebrows in a way that enhances your appearance and you don’t look angry anymore.
How long the procedure takes?
The procedure may take up to 2 hours. Also, it depends on the severity of your problem.
Can a brow lift improve my vision?
There is a possibility that your sagging eyelids may cause you trouble and become a hurdle in your vision. If this is the case, then brow lift can improve your vision.
What is the best age to get a brow lift?
Age does not matter if you want to get brow lift procedure . In fact, having low eyebrows is an indication that you need this treatment.
Is it Painful?
You may experience some kind of pain or discomfort that is controlled with some painkillers. However, as a whole, the procedure is not much painful.
How soon can I go back to work?
You can go back to your job when you feel energized. However, it depends on the type of your job. If your job includes heavy activities then you should rest for a few days. You may get back to work after 3 to 4 days. Some of our patients even joined their job back after 2 days of the surgery.
When are the stitches removed after the brow lift?
Your stitches will be removed after 5-6 days of the procedure.
How Long Does Recovery Take?
Your recovery may take 2 to 3 weeks.
How much does a brow lift surgery cost in Dubai?
The cost of brow lift surgery differs from one patient to another because it depends on variable factors. These factors include;
The expertise of the surgeon
The geographical location of the clinic
The severity of your problem
Facilities provide by the clinic
Therefore, you should consult with our cosmetic surgeons to know the exact cost of the procedure. On average the price of Brow lift surgery starts from approximately AED 15,000.
How much downtime is required for brow lift surgery?
Brow lift surgery has a downtime of one week.
Are the results of a brow lift permanent?
Yes, the results of brow lift surgery are permanent. However, the aging process does not stop for life. You will have to maintain a healthy lifestyle if you want to retain the results permanently. You should avoid smoking and maintain a healthy diet. Also, you should take good care of your skin and protect it from excessive sun exposure.
If your face appears aged because of sagged brow area and lines on the forehead, a brow lift in Dubai is your way to go. To understand the browplasty procedure and its expected results in detail, you can book a free consultation at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. All you need to do is fill in the form given below and we will schedule your appointment.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest