Notice: Undefined variable: country in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 201
Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 201
Notice: Undefined variable: city in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 202
Notice: Undefined index: in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 202
Warning: include(includes/include-treatment.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 216
Warning: include(): Failed opening 'includes/include-treatment.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/') in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 216
Notice: Undefined variable: leadtreatment in /usr/www/users/dcsuser/wp-content/themes/apexclinic-child/functions.php on line 245
Due to the natural aging process, the skin of forehead, neck, and eyebrow starts sagging, forming a droopy appearance. There are many people who may have inherited droopy or sagging eyebrows which make them look aged, tired and exhausted. Such people can undergo brow lift surgery in Dubai to solve this issue.
Brow lift surgery, also known as Browplasty or forehead lift is a cosmetic surgical procedure that eliminates worry lines on the forehead and elevates drooping eyebrows that can obstruct vision. The procedure lifts up the brows to give you wider and brighter looking eyes with a youthful look. Check out the browlift cost page to know the exact price of the brow lift treatment.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 B&A Results
- 3 Are You A Candidate?
- 4 Brow lift Surgery Goals
- 5 Brow Lift Techniques
- 6 Pre-op Preparation
- 7 Brow lift Surgery Procedure
- 8 Post-op Care
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Treatment Benefits
- 11 Complications
- 12 Recovery Time
- 13 Results
- 14 Brow Lift Surgery FAQ’s
- 14.0.1 What is a brow lift?
- 14.0.2 What are the brow lift latest methods/techniques?
- 14.0.3 How long the procedure takes?
- 14.0.4 Can a brow lift improve my vision?
- 14.0.5 What is the best age to get a brow lift?
- 14.0.6 Is it Painful?
- 14.0.7 How soon can I go back to work?
- 14.0.8 When are the stitches removed after the brow lift?
- 14.0.9 How Long Does Recovery Take?
- 14.0.10 How much does a brow lift surgery cost in Dubai?
- 14.0.11 How much downtime is required for brow lift surgery?
- 14.0.12 Are the results of a brow lift permanent?
- 15 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Browplasty has become very popular for improving facial appearance, and patients are satisfied with the results. It results in more youthful, beautiful and alert facial appearance. The outcomes are long-lasting and can last for several years. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Are You A Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for brow lift surgery in Dubai if:
- You have sagging eyebrows and excess skin or fatty tissue over your eyes.
- You appear tired because of droopy eyebrows and lines on forehead.
- You are physically healthy.
- You do not smoke.
- You have realistic expectations from the outcomes of surgery.
- You are not taking blood thinning medicines or you can avoid them for a specific time period.
Brow lift Surgery Goals
Eyebrow lift surgery in Dubai aims at improving your aesthetic appearance, making you look more youthful, beautiful and attractive by:
- Repositioning sagging or low brows that hang on your eyelids.
- Raising your eyebrows to more youthful and alert position.
- Improving the appearance of horizontal lines on forehead.
- Improving the frown lines between the eyes.
Brow Lift Techniques
Following techniques may be used to perform brow lift:
- Classical Brow lift: It involves making longer incision that starts from the level of ears continuing along the hairline. It is more invasive than endoscopic brow lift.
- Endoscopic Brow lift: In this procedure, instead of making a continuous incision, the surgeon will make a few shorter incisions on the scalp. A scope (small camera on the end of a thin tube) is used to view the tissues and muscles on a screen. Another device inserted through another incision is used to make alterations.
During the pre-op visit for brow lift treatment in Dubai, our plastic surgeon will examine you physically and will take your medical history. He/She will also give you a list of pre-surgical instructions. Some common preparatory instructions for this surgery are:
- Get all the lab tests done.
- Stop smoking as it slows down the healing process.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Avoid taking aspirin, blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications as they can increase the risk of bleeding.
- Take prescribed medications and adjust your current medications.
- Make recommended alterations in your diet.
Brow lift Surgery Procedure
The eyebrow lift surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis and generally takes one to two hours. The steps for the procedure are:
- The first step of the surgery includes administration of anesthesia. General anesthesia is used for this surgery.
- After this, incisions are made. The site and length of incision will vary depending on the technique.
- Incision is made across the forehead just below the hairline for traditional brow lift.
- Endoscopic brow lift involves making several small incisions in the scalp.
- The next step is to make required alterations.
- In traditional brow lift, skin is lifted and excess of it is removed to reposition brows and smooth wrinkles.
- In endoscopic brow lift brows are lifted and muscle tissue that cause lines are removed. An endoscope inserted through one incision allows surgeon to do alterations precisely.
- Finally, incisions are closed using sutures.
Our cosmetic surgeon will provide you detailed post-surgical instructions which must be followed. These instructions include:
- Keep your head elevated to reduce swelling.
- Use cold compresses or ice packs to reduce swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid shower or shampooing your hair for two days.
- Avoid vigorous activities and exercise for the recommended period of time.
- Take prescribed medications regularly.
Brow lift Dubai greatly enhances your facial appearance and provides many aesthetic and emotional benefits. Some of them include:
- It rejuvenates your facial appearance to a more youthful look.
- It makes you look more pleasant and approachable.
- Endoscopic brow lift has minimal side effects and requires very less time for recovery.
- It gives natural looking and longer lasting results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-image.
You should know the risks related to the procedure of brow lift surgery before making any decision. Like any other surgical procedure, it also comes with a few complications and it is your right to know them. So, ask your surgeon about the complications in detail during the prior consultation. Following is the list of complications.
- Pain that may prolong
- Prolonged swelling
- Facial nerve injury
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Elevated hairline
- Loss of hair on the treated area
- Fluid accumulation
- Skin loss
- Bad wound healing
- Changes in sensations or numbness
- Unfavorable scarring
- Unsuccessful results
The recovery time of brow lift in Dubai is different depending on the technique used and patient’s condition. Generally, patients who undergo endoscopic brow lift surgery require less time for recovery than those who undergo classical lift.
- In the initial few days of recovery, you will experience more discomfort but it will subside with the passage of time.
- The endoscopic lift incisions will heal fast leaving little or no scarring.
- The bandages applied on the incisions will be removed within two days.
- The stitches are removed about a week after surgery.
- You will be able to resume your normal life in 7 to 10 days.
- Complete recovery will require 3 weeks or so.
Eyebrow lift treatment comes with outstanding outcomes. To get optimal results, you have to follow all the instructions carefully. The swelling will resolve with time and final results will be visible in a few months after the treatment. You can expect good results from the procedure. However, a healthy lifestyle is required to maintain results.
If your face appears aged because of sagged brow area and lines on forehead, a brow lift in Dubai is your way to go. To understand the browplasty procedure and its expected results in detail, you can book a free consultation at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®. All you need to do is fill in the form given below and we will schedule your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest