Neck Lift in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
What is Neck Lift?
Neck Lift is a procedure that surgically pulls back and tightens the skin on the neck to give it a youthful appearance. It is often performed in combination with a facelift although it can be performed on its own too. A neck lift surgery can correct band lines, excess skin, and fat and bring your neck back into shape.
One of the first regions to depict the signs of aging is the neck. Since neck skin is soft, it loses its elasticity sooner than the rest of the body and can make a person appear old, tired and worn out. Cosmetic surgery gives us the benefit of reversing the effects aging has on one’s appearance. One of the most popular procedures in cosmetic surgery is a neck lift in Dubai. Visit the Cost page of neck lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
- 1. Neck Lift in Abu Dhabi & Dubai
- 2. *Facts You Must Know
- 3. Before and After Results
- 4. Are you a Candidate?
- 5. Neck Lift Goals
- 6. Treatment Options
- 7. Pre-op Preparation
- 8. Neck Lift Procedure
- 9. Our Surgeons
- 10. Neck Lift Benefits
- 11. Neck Lift Recovery
- 12. Complications
- 13. Post-operative Care
- 14. Outcomes
- 15. Neck Lift & Tightening Surgery FAQ’s
- 16. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before and After Results
The results of neck lift will become visible almost immediately after the surgery. However, final results may take few months to become apparent, after swelling subsides completely. The outcomes will be long lasting.No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Are you a Candidate?
You may be a right candidate for neck lift surgery if:
- Aging or sun has damaged your neck skin.
- You have excess fat beneath your chin that gives the appearance of double chin.
- Your neck has loose slack skin that gives the appearance of turkey wattle neck.
- You have excess fat under the jaws and on the neck.
Neck Lift Goals
This surgery aims at improving the aesthetic appearance of neck by:
- Eliminating excess skin on the neck.
- Removing or altering neck muscles.
- Improving the contours of chin and refining jawline.
Neck lift surgery can be performed in a variety of ways depending on the needs of individual. Three possible neck lift procedures are:
- Liposuction – it is performed to remove excess fat in the neck area.
- Cervicoplasty – the purpose of cervicoplasty is removing excess skin and repositioning of tissue.
- Platysmaplasty – it removes the unwanted band lines by removing or tightening the neck muscles.
During your pre-op visit, plastic surgeon will examine you, will evaluate your general health and will give you some instructions regarding preparation for surgery. Some common instructions for the preparation of surgery are:
- Discontinue the use of anti-inflammatory drugs, like aspirin, blood thinning medications and herbal supplements as they can increase the risks of bleeding.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen and avoid excessively fatty food.
Neck Lift Procedure
The procedure of neck lift surgery in Dubai is performed on outpatient basis and the duration varies depending on the technique used. The steps for the procedure of neck lift surgery are:
- The first step is the administration of general anesthesia.
- After this, incisions will be made. The site and length of the incision will vary depending on the improvement required and the technique used. The sites for making incisions are:
- Beginning in the hairline at the level of sideburn, extending down around the ears and ending in the hairs at back.
- Beneath the chin.
- Around the ears only.
- Surgeon will make the required alterations including:
- Removal of excess skin.
- Repositioning of tissues.
- Removal of excess fat.
- Removal or tightening of muscles.
- Finally incisions are closed using stitches.
Neck Lift Benefits
There are many benefits associated with the procedure of neck lift surgery. Some of them include:
- It helps you achieve the thinner, younger and more elegant appearance of the neck.
- It is a safe procedure and very few temporary side effects are associated with it.
- Scarring is unnoticeable as incisions are made in inconspicuous sites.
Neck Lift Recovery
For the patients who undergo this surgery, recovery may differ depending on several factors, some of which are unique to each patient. However, there are some elements associated with post-surgical experience that are common for nearly everyone.
- You may experience slightly more pain and discomfort during first few days of recovery.
- Some degree of swelling and bruising is unavoidable and it will take several days to subside completely.
- The dressing applied will be removed after 1 or 2 days.
- Sometimes drainage tubes are also inserted and they will be removed on the first or second day of the surgery.
It is your personal decision to have a neck tightening or neck lift procedure. You can make a decision by considering your goals, potential complications, method of the treatment, recovery time, and other important factors. Have a look at the following risks linked to the procedure!
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Fluid accumulation
- Facial asymmetry
- Permanent or temporary hair loss on the treated area
- Skin loss
- Skin irregularities
- Nerve injury
- Numbness or changes in sensations
- Poor healing
- Unsatisfactory or bad results that may lead to the revision surgery
- Continuous pain
Suggestion – You have to discuss all risks with your surgeon prior to the procedure. Don’t hesitate to ask your questions.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some post-surgical instructions to follow after surgery. Most of the guidelines for post-surgical care are common for about all the patients. Some of them are:
- It is impossible to avoid swelling and bruising completely but using cold compresses will help you minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid any vigorous activity, bending and lifting heavy objects to reduce discomfort and make recovery faster.
Whenever you talk about the outcomes, the first & foremost thing is to know that accurate & final outcomes can be revealed after several weeks or months of the procedure. Hence, you can make these results long-lasting by following a healthy lifestyle & skin care. One important thing is to follow your surgeon’s instructions to get best possible outcomes for a long time period.
If you are looking to undergo this treatment, we can help you set up a free consultation with one of our experts. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers neck lift treatment in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest