Laser skin tightening is minimal invasive, non-surgical procedure for men and women that uses laser energy to tighten the lax skin. It works by removing the topmost damaged layer revealing fresh healthy skin. The heat of laser also stimulates the production of collagen that keeps skin hydrated, healthy and firm. It takes few months to give the final results but is very effective and beneficial procedure.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Who is a Candidate?
- 3. Cost
- 4. Pre-op Preparation
- 5. Skin Tightening Procedure
- 6. Post Procedural Care
- 7. Treatment Benefits
- 8. Treatment Results
- 9. Laser Skin Tightening FAQs
- 10. Our Doctors
- 11. News And Media
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for laser skin tightening if:
- Your skin has become lax.
- Your facial skin is sagging.
- You have fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- You are between ages 30 and 60.
- You have realistic expectations with the procedure.
The cost of Skin tightening treatment in Dubai can vary significantly depending on a couple of factors surgeon, clinic, technique etc. You can get an exact quote during the initial consultation.
During your consultation, practitioner will give you some instructions regarding preparation for the procedure. Some common pre-procedure instructions are:
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun for longer period of time.
- Don’t forget applying strong sunscreen before going in the sun.
- Avoid sun bathing and use of self-tanning products.
- Discontinue use of any topical skin product.
- Use the topical products recommended by the practitioner.
- Try to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Skin Tightening Procedure
Laser skin tightening requires few minutes to complete and does not require anesthesia. The procedural steps include:
- Cooling gel is applied on the skin.
- The practitioner then uses laser hand held device to introduce quick pulses of laser light to your skin.
- Laser stimulates the production of collagen and absorption of extra collagen by nearby skin. Production of new collagen results in supple and firmer skin.
Post Procedural Care
Some post-procedure instructions for laser skin tightening are:
- Use ice packs or topical soothing skin care product to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use strong sun block to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Keep your skin moisturized and clean.
- Use the topical products prescribed by the practitioner.
- Avoid use of harsh scrubber.
- Avoid using topical products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoids.
- Avoid scratching or picking your skin.
Laser skin tightening is highly beneficial and effective treatment for those who having skin. Some common benefits of the procedure are:
- It is non-invasive procedure.
- It is safer and more efficient than other non-surgical skin tightening procedures.
- No long term severe side effects are associated with it.
- It also stimulates the production of collagen that is an important ingredient for smooth and supple skin.
- It is beneficial for multiple areas of body.
- It requires no downtime and very short recovery period.
- It gives instant results.
- The results are longer lasting.
You will notice the results immediately after the procedure but final results take several months to become visible as the new collagen production takes time. The results are longer lasting and last for several years.
If you have sagging skin with wrinkles, laser skin tightening Dubai or face tightening might be the right option for you. Fill in the consultation form to get a free personalized consultation with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest