Laser skin tightening is a non-surgical procedure that uses laser energy to tighten the lax skin. It works by removing the topmost damaged layer revealing fresh healthy skin. The heat of the laser also stimulates the production of collagen that keeps the skin hydrated, healthy, and firm. It takes a few months for the final results to appear but it is a very effective and beneficial procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Who is a Candidate?
- 3 Cost of Laser Skin Tightening In Dubai
- 4 Pre-op Preparation
- 5 Skin Tightening Procedure
- 6 Machines Used
- 7 Post Procedural Care
- 8 Treatment Benefits
- 9 Treatment Results
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Get A Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for laser skin tightening in Dubai if:
- Your skin has become lax and your facial skin is sagging.
- There are fine lines and wrinkles on your skin.
- Your age is between 30 to 60 years.
- You have realistic expectations from the procedure.
Cost of Laser Skin Tightening In Dubai
The cost of skin tightening treatment can vary significantly depending on a couple of factors like a surgeon, clinic and technique used, etc. You can get an exact quote during the initial consultation with the doctor.
During your consultation, the practitioner will give you some instructions regarding preparation for the procedure. Some common pre-procedure instructions are:
- Avoid exposing your skin to the sun for a longer period of time.
- Don’t forget to apply strong sunscreen before going into the sun.
- Avoid sunbathing and use of self-tanning products.
- Discontinue the use of any topical skin product.
- Use the topical products recommended by the practitioner.
- Try to keep your skin hydrated and moisturized.
Skin Tightening Procedure
Laser skin tightening treatment in Dubai requires a few minutes to complete and does not need anesthesia. The procedural steps include:
- Firstly a cooling gel is applied to the skin.
- The practitioner then uses a hand-held laser device to introduce quick pulses of laser light to your skin.
- The laser stimulates the production of collagen and absorption of extra collagen by nearby skin. The production of new collagen results in supple and firmer skin.
The machines that can be used to perform the procedure include;
- Pollogen Legend
Post Procedural Care
Some post-procedure instructions for skin tightening in Dubai are:
- Use ice packs or topical soothing skin care products to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and use strong sunblock to protect your skin from sun damage.
- Keep your skin moisturized and clean.
- Use the topical products prescribed by the practitioner.
- Do not use harsh scrubbers.
- Discontinue using topical products containing hydroxyl acids and retinoids.
- Avoid scratching or picking your skin.
Laser skin tightening in Dubai is highly beneficial and effective for those who have sagging skin problems. Some common benefits of the procedure are:
- A non-invasive procedure.
- It is safe and efficient compared to other non-surgical skin tightening procedures.
- No long-term severe side effects are associated with it.
- Stimulates the production of collagen that is an important ingredient for smooth and supple skin.
- Beneficial for multiple areas of the body.
- Requires no downtime and has a very short recovery period.
- Gives instant and long-lasting results.
You will notice the results immediately after the procedure, but the final results take several months to appear as the new collagen production takes time. The results are long-lasting and last for several years.
Get A Consultation
Laser skin tightening or face tightening are the best options for people who have sagging skin with wrinkles. You can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic® to get the best laser skin tightening treatment in Dubai. Fill in the form given below to get a personalized consultation with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest