*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||45 Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Cellfina is a minimally invasive procedure approved by FDA to reduce the appearance of cellulite. There are Fibrous bands underneath the surface of skin that are holding the fat cell in compartments. Cellulite appear when the fat cells are pushed out and fibrous bands pull the skin inwards due to the enlargement of fat cells.
Causes of Cellulite
The appearance of cellulite is mainly because of following factors;
- Genetic reasons
- Weight gain
- Nutritional issues
- Hormonal upshift
- Poor blood circulation
- Stress etc.
You can be an ideal candidate of the Cellfina treatment if;
- You have cellulite appearance on thighs and buttocks
- You don’t suffer from bleeding problems
- You are looking for a non-invasive procedure
You will be given certain guidelines during your initial consultation with the doctor that you must follow before the treatment
- Avoid any blood thinning medicines for some time before the treatment
- Avoid smoking and drinking for at least a week before the treatment
Cellfina is a minimally invasive treatment procedure that does not require an anesthesia administration. The treatment must be performed by a well-trained medical professional to avoid any sort of complications during or after the treatment. Your doctor will use a specific device with a fine needle to treat such fibrous bands that cause appearance of cellulite. The procedure will not take longer than 45 minutes to complete.
There is no such downtime required after a Cellfina treatment as it does not involves any invasiveness.
- You will likely be able to go to work after a day or two
- You might feel pain in the treated area which can be controlled with prescribe pain medications
- The treated area will be tender and sore after the treatment
The results of a Cellfina treatment will be visible in two to three days. It removes the appearance of cellulite significantly. The effects of the Cellfina treatment last for more than 3 years.
If you feel Cellfina treatment is the right procedure for you, you can book an appointment at our clinic. You can visit us if you have any queries or concerns, fill in the form to get a free consultation at our clinic.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest