Body Contouring Treatments are cosmetic procedures for both men & women that can help reshape, improve and enhance the natural beauty of one’s body. These treatments also help you improve the contours of your body. Both surgical and non-surgical options are available for body contouring.
Here, we will be discussing some effective and non-invasive or minimally-invasive body contouring treatments in Dubai.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Body Contouring?
- 3 Treatments Available
- 4 Which Machine is used?
- 5 Preparation
- 6 Body Contouring Recovery
- 7 Complications
- 8 Body Contouring Benefits
- 9 Body Contouring Results
- 10 Our Doctors
- 11 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
10-50 Mins (Non-Invasive)
Very high Success Rate
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring treatments are cosmetic procedures that add more definition to your body and figure by improving the contours of certain areas of your body. Various body sculpting techniques are available that can reshape almost any area of the body. Latest Body contouring treatment procedure aims to improve the body contours by:
- Removing deposits of excess fat on localized areas of body.
- Improving sagginess.
- Removing cellulite.
Various non-surgical treatment options are available for body contouring in Dubai . Some of these include:
- Laser Therapy: In this procedure, laser is used to remove excess fat deposits on certain areas of body as well as tighten the saggy skin. This treatment is effective for minor improvements but requires multiple sessions to achieve the desired results.
- Radio Frequency Body Treatment: Radio frequency body contouring treatment is a non-invasive and pain free treatment that helps to improve the contours of the body by tackling stubborn fatty deposits on localized areas of body, reducing the appearance of cellulite, tightening the skin, and boosting the production of collagen. RF treatment is also beneficial for minor improvements only.
- Mesotherapy Treatment: Mesotherapy is another effective procedure that helps removing excess fat deposits and cellulite using micro-injections. Mesotherapy injections consist of mainly homeopathic agents such as enzymes, minerals, vitamins and more. The injections are administered into the mesoderm – middle layer of skin – to break down the fat deposits.
- Lipolysis: This procedure is safe, non-invasive and the most effective alternative to liposuction. Just like mesotherapy, this procedure also uses micro injections to remove excess fat but Lipolysis injections consist of a pharmaceutical cocktail that contains active ingredients designed to break down fat cells. This procedure involves administering injections in the subcutaneous layer of fat.
Which Machine is used?
The machine that is mostly used to perform body contouring procedures is Eximia and Pollogen Legend.
To prepare for the procedure of body contouring, you have to follow some instructions. In this way, you will be able to achieve manageable and highly effective results. These instructions include;
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Let your doctor know about your medical history and if you have any kind of allergies.
- Avoid consuming any kind of blood thinners and related drugs.
- Get all your prescribed lab tests done.
- Take someone with you on the day of treatment so that you can reach home safely.
Body Contouring Recovery
Unlike surgery, Lipolysis is a relatively simple treatment that requires no post-procedure recovery time. Immediately after the procedure, you may experience itching, redness and swelling on the treated area. You may also experience minor bruising and tenderness. All these symptoms subside quickly and disappear completely within three days. Below are some aftercare tips that will help you get rid of the side effects quickly and will maximize your results.
- Apply cold compresses on the injection site to reduce discomfort.
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Avoid the sauna.
- Avoid sports for at least one week after the procedure.
Following are some common risks related to the procedure. Have a look!
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Fluid accumulation
- Damage to deeper structures including lungs, muscles, blood vessels, abdominal organs, and nerves
- Issues in skin sensation
- Requirement of a revision surgery
- Skin burn because of tools
- Unexpected results
- Irregular contours
Body Contouring Benefits
Some important and common benefits of Lipolysis include:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It does not require any type of anesthesia.
Body Contouring Results
The initial results will become visible after the first treatment but the final results of Lipolysis appear gradually and may require 2 to 4 treatment sessions. The results will be, however, permanent and the removed fat will not come back if you maintain healthy lifestyle.
If you are thinking to undergo body contouring treatments in Dubai then Dubai Cosmetic Surgery clinic is the go-to option for you. We offer a wide range of treatments to contour your body under the supervision of specialist surgeons that ensure safety. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest