Body Contouring Treatments are cosmetic procedures for Male & Female that can help reshape and improve the whole aesthetic of any person’s body. Body contouring treatments in Dubai can help you improve the contours of your body. Both surgical and non-surgical options are available for body contouring. Here we will discuss some effective and non-invasive or minimal invasive body contouring treatments.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What is Body Contouring
- 3. Treatments Available
- 4. Body Contouring Recovery
- 5. Body Contouring Benefits
- 6. Body Contouring Results
- 7. News And Media
- 8. Our Doctors
- 9. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
10-50 Mins (Non-Invasive)
Very high Success Rate
What is Body Contouring
Body contouring treatments are the cosmetic procedures that make your body shapelier and improve your figure by improving the contours of certain areas of your body. Various body sculpting techniques are available to reshape almost any area of the body. Latest Body contouring treatment procedure aims to improve the body contours by:
- Removing small deposits of excess fat on localized areas of body.
- Improving sagginess.
- Removing cellulite.
Various non-surgical treatment options are available for body contouring. Some effective ones include:
- Laser Therapy: In this procedure, laser is used to remove the excess fat deposits on certain areas of body and tighten the sagging skin. This treatment is effective for minor improvements but requires multiple sessions to achieve desired results.
- Radio Frequency Body Treatment: Radio frequency body contouring treatment is non-invasive and pain free treatment that helps to improve the contours of body by tackling stubborn fatty deposits on localized areas of body, reducing appearance of cellulite, tightening the skin and boosting the production of collagen. RF treatment is also beneficial for minor improvements only.
- Mesotherapy Treatment: Mesotherapy is another effective procedure that helps removing excess fatty deposits and cellulite using microinjections. Mesotherapy injections consist of mainly homeopathic agents such as enzymes, minerals, vitamins and more. The injections are administered into mesoderm, middle layer of skin to break down the fat deposits.
- Lipolysis: This procedure is the safest, non-invasive and the most effective alternative of liposuction. Just like mesotherapy, this procedure also uses the micro injections to remove excess fat but Lipolysis injections consist of pharmaceutical cocktail that contains active ingredients designed to break down fat cells. This procedure involves administering injections in the subcutaneous layer of fat.
Body Contouring Recovery
Unlike surgery, Lipolysis is relatively simple treatment that requires no post-procedure recovery time. Immediately after the procedure, you may feel itching, redness and swelling on the treated area. You may also experience minor bruising and tenderness on the treated area. All these symptoms subside quickly and disappear completely within three days. Following below given aftercare tips will help you get rid of side effects quickly and maximize your results.
- Apply cold compresses on the injection site to reduce discomfort.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sunlight.
- Avoid sauna.
- Avoid sports for at least one week after procedure.
Body Contouring Benefits
Some important and common benefits of Lipolysis include:
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It does not require any type of anesthesia.
Body Contouring Results
The initial results will become visible after first treatment but final results of Lipolysis appear gradually and may require 2 to 4 treatments. The results will be, however, permanent and the removed fat will not come back if you maintain healthy lifestyle.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest