Body Contouring Treatments are cosmetic procedures that can help reshape, improve and enhance the natural beauty of one’s body. These treatments also help you improve the contours of your body. Both surgical and non-surgical options are available for body contouring. Here, we will be discussing some effective and non-invasive or minimally-invasive body contouring treatments in Dubai.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Body Contouring?
- 3 Treatments Available
- 4 Which Machine is used?
- 5 Preparation
- 6 Recovery
- 7 Aftercare Instructions
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Results
- 10 Body Contouring Cost
- 11 Our Doctors
- 12 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is Body Contouring?
Body contouring adds more definition to your body and figure by improving the contours of certain areas of your body. Various body sculpting techniques are available that can reshape almost any area of the body. The latest body contouring treatments aim to improve the body contours by:
- Removing deposits of excess fat on localized areas of the body.
- Improving sagginess.
- Removing cellulite.
Various non-surgical treatment options are available for body sculpting in Dubai. Some of these include:
- Laser Liposuction: In this procedure, the laser is used to tighten the saggy skin and remove excess fat deposits on certain areas of the body. This treatment is effective for minor improvements but requires multiple sessions to achieve the desired results.
- Radio Frequency Body Treatment: Radiofrequency body contouring treatment is a non-invasive and pain-free treatment that helps improve the contours of the body by tackling stubborn fatty deposits on localized areas of the body. It reduces the appearance of cellulite, tightens the skin, and boosts the production of collagen. RF treatment is also beneficial for minor improvements only.
- Mesotherapy Treatment: Mesotherapy is another effective procedure that helps remove excess fat deposits and cellulite using micro-injections. Mesotherapy injections consist of mainly homeopathic agents such as enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and more. The injections are administered into the mesoderm – the middle layer of skin – to break down the fat deposits.
- Lipolysis: It is one of the most effective, safe and non-invasive body contouring techniques in Dubai. Lipolysis is used as an alternative to liposuction. Just like mesotherapy, this procedure also uses micro-injections to remove excess fat but lipolysis injections consist of a pharmaceutical cocktail that contains active ingredients designed to break down fat cells. This procedure involves administering injections into the subcutaneous layer of fat.
Which Machine is used?
The machines that are mostly used to perform body contouring procedures are Eximia and Pollogen Legend.
To prepare for the slimming treatments in Dubai, you have to follow some instructions. In this way, you will be able to achieve manageable and highly effective results. These instructions include;
- Let your doctor know about your medical history like if you have any kind of allergies.
- Avoid consuming any blood thinners and related drugs.
- Get all your prescribed lab tests done.
- Take someone with you on the day of treatment so that you can reach home safely.
The recovery period varies depending on the treatment chosen. Unlike surgery, Lipolysis is a relatively simple treatment that requires no post-procedure recovery time. Immediately after the procedure, you may experience itching, redness, and swelling in the treated area. You may also experience minor bruising and tenderness. All these symptoms subside quickly and disappear completely within three days.
Below are some aftercare tips that will help you get rid of the side-effects quickly and will maximize your results.
- Use cold compresses on the injection site to reduce discomfort.
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Avoid the sauna.
- Avoid sports activities for at least one week after the procedure.
Some important and common benefits of body contouring treatments in Dubai include:
- They reshape the body and improves its appearance.
- Excessive fat deposits are removed.
- Body contours are improved.
- There are various non-surgical options available that do not require cutting.
- A perfect body boosts your self-confidence.
The initial results will become visible after the first treatment but the final results of Lipolysis appear gradually and may require 2 to 4 treatment sessions. The results will be, however, permanent and the removed fat will not come back if you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Body Contouring Cost
Body Contouring price varies from person to person because it depends on the treatment method being chosen. The average starting cost of non-surgical body contouring treatments is AED 2000 per session but that’s a rough estimate. The treatment chosen, the location of the clinic, and the expertise of the doctor influence the cost. Therefore, you should consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
If you are thinking to undergo the best body contouring treatment in Dubai, visit our clinic. We offer a wide range of treatments to contour your body under the supervision of specialist plastic surgeons who ensure your safety. So, book your appointment now and get a perfectly shaped body.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest