Body Contouring Treatments are cosmetic procedures for both men & women that can help reshape and improve and enhance the natural beauty of one’s body. Body contouring treatments in Dubai also help you improve the contours of your body. Both surgical and non-surgical options are available for body contouring. Here, we will be discussing some effective and non-invasive or minimally-invasive body contouring treatments.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What is Body Contouring
- 3. Treatments Available
- 4. Body Contouring Recovery
- 5. Body Contouring Benefits
- 6. Body Contouring Results
- 7. News And Media
- 8. Our Doctors
- 9. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
10-50 Mins (Non-Invasive)
Very high Success Rate
What is Body Contouring
Body contouring treatments are cosmetic procedures that add more definition to your body and figure by improving the contours of certain areas of your body. Various body sculpting techniques are available and can reshape almost any area of the body. Latest Body contouring treatment procedure aim to improve the body contours by:
- Removing deposits of excess fat on localized areas of body.
- Improving sagginess.
- Removing cellulite.
Various non-surgical treatment options are available for body contouring. Some of these include:
- Laser Therapy: In this procedure, laser is used to remove excess fat deposits on certain areas of body as well as tightening saggy skin. This treatment is effective for minor improvements but requires multiple sessions to achieve the desired results.
- Radio Frequency Body Treatment: Radio frequency body contouring treatment is a non-invasive and pain free treatment that helps to improve the contours of the body by tackling stubborn fatty deposits on localized areas of body, reducing the appearance of cellulite, tightening the skin, and boosting the production of collagen. RF treatment is also beneficial for minor improvements only.
- Mesotherapy Treatment: Mesotherapy is another effective procedure that helps removing excess fat deposits and cellulite using microinjections. Mesotherapy injections consist of mainly homeopathic agents such as enzymes, minerals, vitamins and more. The injections are administered into the mesoderm – middle layer of skin – to break down the fat deposits.
- Lipolysis: This procedure is safe, non-invasive and the most effective alternative to liposuction. Just like mesotherapy, this procedure also uses micro injections to remove excess fat but Lipolysis injections consist of a pharmaceutical cocktail that contains active ingredients designed to break down fat cells. This procedure involves administering injections in the subcutaneous layer of fat.
Body Contouring Recovery
Unlike surgery, Lipolysis is a relatively simple treatment that requires no post-procedure recovery time. Immediately after the procedure, you may experience itching, redness and swelling on the treated area. You may also experience minor bruising and tenderness. All these symptoms subside quickly and disappear completely within three days. Below are some aftercare tips that will help you get rid of the side effects quickly and maximize your results.
- Apply cold compresses on the injection site to reduce discomfort.
- Drink plenty of water and other fluids.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Avoid the sauna.
- Avoid sports for at least one week after the procedure.
Body Contouring Benefits
Some important and common benefits of Lipolysis include:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It does not require any type of anesthesia.
Body Contouring Results
The initial results will become visible after the first treatment but the final results of Lipolysis appear gradually and may require 2 to 4 treatment sessions. The results will be, however, permanent and the removed fat will not come back if you maintain healthy lifestyle.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest