A Tummy Tuck is the right option for you if you have been through multiple pregnancies, experienced significant weight loss or if simple aging has caused your belly to protrude and sag. Hernia removal and genetic reasons can also cause the skin to sag. Whatever the reason is, a tummy tuck – medically known as Abdominoplasty – can effectively improve the appearance of the abdomen and makes it look flat and taut.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Tummy Tuck?
- 3 Are you a Candidate?
- 4 What is the Tummy Tuck Cost in Dubai?
- 5 What Are the Goals?
- 6 What Are the Alternate Treatment Options?
- 7 How to prepare for Tummy Tuck?
- 8 How Tummy Tuck is Performed?
- 9 Surgeons
- 10 Post-op Care
- 11 Benefits
- 12 Tummy Tuck Recovery
- 13 Results
- 14 Tummy Tuck FAQs
- 15 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck in Dubai is a surgical procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the abdominal area and tightens the abdominal muscles. In this way, the targeted area becomes slim, toned, and sculpted. It can be combined with Liposuction for a perfectly contoured stomach and is customized for every individual.
Are you a Candidate?
A tummy tuck is beneficial for both men and women. You may be an ideal candidate for a tummy tuck Dubai if:
- The skin on your abdomen is loose and sagging.
- Your abdomen is bulging because of laxity or separated abdominal muscles.
- You have stretch marks on your tummy.
- Fat in your tummy area is unresponsive to diet and exercise.
What is the Tummy Tuck Cost in Dubai?
The average starting price of tummy tuck is AED 30,000. Visit the Tummy Tuck cost page to know the exact price of the treatment.
What Are the Goals?
The purpose of tummy tuck surgery is to improve the appearance of sagging and protruding tummy by:
- Flattening your belly.
- Making your abdomen tighter and smoother.
- Defining your waistline.
What Are the Alternate Treatment Options?
Some other options are also available for improving the aesthetic appearance of an abdominal area, though not effective like a tummy tuck. These options are:
- Liposuction – can be used as the alternative to tummy tuck surgery if a patient’s problem is not the sagging skin but the extra fatty tissues in the abdomen area. It removes the excess fat in the tummy area and improves the contours of the tummy, leaving minimal scars.
- Laser skin tightening – is suitable for those patients who experience mild sagging in the abdominal area.
How to prepare for Tummy Tuck?
During your pre-op visit, a plastic surgeon will guide you about all the important factors associated with the surgery like which technique is suitable for you and what you can expect from the surgery. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions that will help you in preparing for the surgery. Some common instructions are:
- Get all the prescribed lab tests done.
- Follow a healthy diet regimen.
How Tummy Tuck is Performed?
The surgery is performed on an outpatient basis and the duration varies from one patient to another depending on several factors like extent and type of surgery. The steps for a tummy tuck procedure are:
Step#1– Administration of anesthesia is the first step of the surgery. Usually, tummy tuck surgery is performed under general anesthesia but if performed using the endoscopic method, local anesthesia can also be an option.
Step#2 – Then the surgeon will make incisions at the appropriate sites. The length and site of incisions vary according to the type of surgery. Incisions are made:
- Horizontally between the belly button and pubic hairline and around the navel for full or traditional abdominoplasty.
- Horizontally between the navel and pubic hairline only for a mini-abdominoplasty.
- Few small incisions are made in or around the belly button and along the pubic line for the endoscopic tummy tuck.
Step3# – After that, the surgeon will make the required alterations for improving the appearance of the abdomen which include:
- Removal of excess skin and fat and tightening of abdominal muscles in full abdominoplasty
- Removal of excess skin and fat in lower abdomen and tightening of abdominal muscles in mini-abdominoplasty
- Tightening of abdominal muscles only in endoscopic abdominoplasty
Step#4 – Finally, incisions are closed with stitches.
Some common instructions are:
- Do not rub incisions and keep them clean and dry.
- Apply cool compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort.
There are many benefits of tummy tuck surgery in Dubai as it is a 100% risk-free treatment. Some of the major benefits include:
- It makes your tummy flattened, firmer, and toned.
- Your waist appears tighter and slimmer.
- Removes the stretch marks from your abdomen.
- Improves the contours and postures of your body.
- Offers long-lasting results.
- Boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Tummy Tuck Recovery
The recovery period after the surgery differs for every patient but most of the elements are the same for every patient. Your recovery period maybe like this:
- Your tummy will feel sore and tender immediately after surgery.
- You will have to take bed rest for a couple of days after surgery.
- The drainage tubes placed under the skin for the removal of blood and excess fluid will be removed in 2 to 5 days.
You will see improvement immediately after surgery but final results may take several months to become apparent. The outcomes of tummy tuck in Dubai will be permanent, but you will be required to follow a proper diet and exercise regimen to maintain the results. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
If you want to undergo a tummy tuck in Dubai to remove stubborn belly fat, you have come to the right place. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, you can get the best treatment with state-of-the-art facilities. Book yourself a free consultation with one of our expert plastic surgeons to discuss the details of the procedure. Fill in the form given below and one of our staff members will get back to you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest