A Tummy Tuck is the right option for you if you have been through multiple pregnancies, significant weight loss or if simple aging has caused your belly to protrude and sag. Hernia removal too can cause the skin to sag, though genetic reasons can also not be ruled out either. Whatever the reason, a tummy tuck – medically known as abdominoplasty – can effectively improve the appearance of the abdomen and make it look flatter and taut.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After Results
- 3. Are you a Candidate?
- 4. Tummy Tuck Goals
- 5. Treatment Options
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. How Tummy Tuck Procedure is Performed?
- 8. Our Tummy Tuck Surgeons
- 9. Benefits of Tummy Tuck
- 10. Tummy Tuck Recovery
- 11. Post-op Care
- 12. Tummy Tuck FAQs
- 13. Free Consultation
The procedure involves the removal of excess fat and skin and tightening of abdominal muscles. Visit the Tummy Tuck cost in Dubai page to know the approximate price of the treatment.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
You will see improvement immediately after surgery but final results may take several months to become apparent. The outcomes of Abdominoplasty surgery with no side effects from our experienced surgeons in Dubai will be permanent, but you will be required to follow a proper diet and exercise regimen to maintain the results. No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person. Click Here to view before after results.
Are you a Candidate?
Both men and women are taking benefits from the tummy tuck in Dubai. You may be an ideal candidate for tummy tuck surgery if:
- The skin on your abdomen is loose and sagging.
- Your abdomen is bulging because of laxity or separated abdominal muscles.
- You have stretch marks on your tummy.
- Fat in your tummy area is unresponsive to diet and exercise.
Tummy Tuck Goals
The purpose of tummy tuck surgery is improving the appearance of sagging and protruding tummy by:
- Flattening your belly.
- Making your abdomen tighter and smoother.
- Defining your waistline.
The latest procedure of Tummy tuck surgery is performed to remove the abdominal sagginess and excess fat in this area. Though not as effective as the tummy tuck is, some other options are also available for improving the aesthetic appearance of an abdominal area. These options are:
- Liposuction – can be used as the alternative to tummy tuck surgery if patient’s problem is not the sagging skin but instead extra fatty tissues in the abdomen area. It removes the excess fat in the tummy area and improves the contours of tummy leaving minimal scars.
- Laser skin tightening – is suitable for those patients who experience mild sagginess in the abdominal area.
During your pre-op visit, a plastic surgeon will guide you about all the important factors associated with the surgery like which technique is suitable for you and what you can expect from the surgery. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions. Some common instructions are:
- Get lab tests were done.
- Follow healthy diet regimen.
How Tummy Tuck Procedure is Performed?
Tummy tuck surgery is performed on the outpatient basis and the duration varies from one patient to another depending on several factors like extent and type of surgery. The steps for the surgery are:
- Administering anesthesia is the first step of the surgery. Usually, tummy tuck surgery is performed under general anesthesia but for the endoscopic tummy tuck, local anesthesia can also be an option.
- Then the surgeon will make incisions in the appropriate sites. Their length and site vary according to the type of surgery. They are made:
- Horizontally between the belly button and pubic hairline and around the navel for full or traditional tummy tuck.
- Horizontally between the navel and pubic hairline only for a mini tummy tuck.
- Few small incisions are made in or around the belly button and along the pubic line for the endoscopic tummy tuck.
- Then the surgeon will make the required alterations for improving the appearance of tummy. They include:
- Removal of excess skin and fat and tightening of abdominal muscles in full tummy tuck
- Removal of excess skin and fat in lower abdomen and tightening of abdominal muscles in mini tummy tuck
- Tightening of abdominal muscles only in endoscopic tummy tuck
- Finally, incisions are closed with stitches.
Our Tummy Tuck Surgeons
Benefits of Tummy Tuck
There are many benefits of Abdominoplasty surgery & 100% risk-less treatment from Dubai surgeons. Some of them include:
- It makes your tummy flattened, firmer and toned.
- It makes your waist appear tighter and slimmer.
- It removes the stretch marks from your abdomen.
- It improves entire contours of your body.
- It also improves your posture.
- The results of tummy tuck surgery are longer lasting.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Tummy Tuck Recovery
The recovery period after tummy tuck surgery may be different for every patient but most of the elements are same for about all the patients. Your recovery period may be like:
- Your tummy will feel sore and tender immediately after surgery.
- You will have to take bed rest for a couple of days after surgery.
- The drainage tubes placed under the skin for removal of blood and excess fluid will be removed in 2 to 5 days.
Some common instructions are:
- Do not rub incisions and keep them clean and dry.
- Apply cool compresses to reduce swelling and discomfort.
If you want to undergo an Abdominoplasty Treatment in Dubai, you have come to the right place. you can book yourself a free consultation with one of our experts to discuss more details about the procedure. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers tummy tuck / Abdominoplasty Surgery from Experienced Surgeons in Dubai, and Abu Dhabi.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest