Though doctors normally recommend Botox for wrinkles, different other problems can also be fixed using it. Whether you are experiencing aging signs in the form of visible lines and wrinkles or are suffering from medical conditions like chronic migraines, blepharospasm, lower back pain, or excessive sweating, just try Botox in Dubai as it helps get rid of such kind of problems. Do you want to know why it is the most popular non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment?
This page discusses candidates, goals, preparation, procedure, recovery, benefits and more about this technique. For cost details, please browse Botox/Filler cost page.
Before & After
The results may vary from person to person because each case is different.
You may be an ideal candidate for Botox treatment if:
- You have prominent wrinkles on the face, especially in the upper third of the face.
- You are suffering from a certain medical condition caused by abnormal underlying muscle movement.
- You have realistic expectations with the results of treatment.
Botox Treatment Goals
This muscle relaxant technique that aims at:
- Improving the appearance of wrinkles and creases, especially crow’s feet, frown lines, and forehead lines, which are caused by the constant movement of underlying muscles.
- Treating certain medical conditions like chronic migraines, blepharospasm, lower back pain and excessive sweating – hyperhidrosis.
It’s effective for the curing of a variety of conditions including:
- Lines and wrinkles – the prominent creases on the facial skin, especially crow’s feet, forehead lines, and frown lines, caused by the constant movement of facial muscles.
- Chronic migraines – migraine aches that are very frequent occurring more than fifteen days a month.
- Blepharospasm – abnormal blinking of eyelids caused by abnormal eyelid muscle movement
- Lower back pain – chronic pain in the lower back caused by a severe spasm in the back muscles.
- Hyperhidrosis – excessive sweating in armpits, palms, and soles caused by overactive sweat glands.
During your pre-treatment visit, our plastic surgeon will guide you about the requirements of treatment and what you can expect from it. He will also need to know if you have taken any muscle relaxants, allergy medications or sleeping aids or if you have received any type of Botox injections. You do not need to follow any important preparatory steps prior to treatment. However, you will need to stop using blood thinners to reduce the risks of swelling and bruising.
Botox Treatment Procedure
The procedure for botulinum toxin treatment is very simple and easy and is the same for every condition. The difference lies in the treatment area and the amount of drug to be injected. The steps for the treatment are:
- Numbing cream is applied to the treatment area to prevent any pain and discomfort during the treatment. This is optional.
- Then our expert will ask you to contract facial muscles in order to determine the sites for injecting it. Then the professional will mark them. The same process is used for all other body areas.
- Finally, he will inject small quantities of Botox in those sites with the help of extremely small needles.
Botox Treatment Benefits
There are many benefits associated with our Botox in Abu Dhabi:
- It is a quick, brief and simple treatment requiring less than half an hour. You can call it a lunchtime treatment.
- It is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure and does not cause any severe pain and discomfort.
- It does not result in any severe and serious side effects or risks.
- It does not require any downtime, so you will be able to return to your work soon after the treatment.
- It does not involve any cuts or incisions and therefore it will not require any time for wound healing.
- It gives immediate results.
You will not need to take time off for Botox treatment but the effects of the treatment will take a few days to subside completely. Just after the treatment, you may feel tightness in the skin but it will be temporary. The bruising will subside completely in a couple of hours.
It is totally safe to get Botox injections. However, side effects including the following may occur;
Some of the risks are linked to the area where you get these injections. For example, if you get injections on the eye area, you may get;
- Dry eyes
- Uneven eyebrows
- Excessive tearing
- Drooping eyelids
If you get injections around your mouth, then you may experience drooling or crooked smile.
Our expert will give you some simple instructions for post-treatment care and following these instructions will help you relieve side effects more quickly. These instructions include:
- Apply cold compresses or ice packs to get rid of swelling and bruising.
- Do not rub or massage and avoid any pressure on the treated area.
- Do not lay down for a couple of hours after treatment and avoid vigorous activities for a day.
- Avoid excess sun exposure and do not forget to apply sunscreen before going in the sun.
- Avoid blood-thinning medications for a day.
Our Surgeons For Botox Treatment
Our board-certified surgeons Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana and Dr. Faisal Salim at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are the best doctors for Botox treatment.
Botulinum toxin injections begin working a few days after treatment and you will see the final outcomes in 5-7 days. The results are temporary and depending on the condition treated and its severity, they may last for 3 to 6 months.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic provides a free consultation for Botox injectable treatment. If you are interested in the procedure call us or fill the form below now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest