Botox is the only cosmetic treatment whose popularity has constantly increased since its inception in 2002. It is a widely used injectable for removing wrinkles and other aging signs from your skin. The FDA has approved Botox for both medical and aesthetic reasons. It works by freezing and weakening the muscles that cause wrinkles or fine lines to appear. As a result, you get younger-looking skin. The doctors usually recommend Botox for wrinkles, but it can treat several other problems as well.
Table of Contents
- 1 Are You a Candidate?
- 2 What are the Uses of Botox?
- 3 Procedure
- 4 Recovery
- 5 Results
- 6 Before & After
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Botox Injections Cost in Dubai
- 9 Our Dermatologists
- 10 Botox Injections FAQs
- 11 Schedule A Consultation
Are You a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for Botox injections in Dubai if you:
- Have prominent wrinkles on the face, especially on the upper third area of the face.
- Are suffering from a specific medical condition caused by abnormal underlying muscle movement.
- Have realistic expectations from the results of the treatment.
What are the Uses of Botox?
Botox is used to correct the following cosmetic conditions;
- Frown lines, crow’s feet, forehead furrows
- Bunny lines
- Lip lines
- Chin dimpling
- Gummy smile
- Square jawline
Some of the significant medical uses of Botox include treating;
- Chronic migraine
- Overactive bladder
- Lower back pain
The procedure is very simple, easy, and the same for every condition. The difference lies in the treatment area and the amount of drug to be injected. The steps for Botox treatment are:
- Numbing cream is applied to the treatment area to prevent any pain and discomfort during the treatment. This step is optional.
- After that, our expert will ask you to contract facial muscles to determine and mark the sites for Botox injections. The exact process is used for all other body areas too.
- Finally, the expert will inject small quantities of Botox into the marked sites with the help of tiny needles.
There is no extensive recovery period for Botox Dubai. But the effects of the treatment will take a few days to subside completely. Just after the treatment, you may feel tightness and swelling in the skin, but it will be temporary. The bruising will also subside entirely in a couple of hours. You can return to your normal day-to-day activities immediately after the treatment.
You will see the final outcomes of Botox injections in 5-7 days. The results are temporary, and depending on the condition treated and its severity, they may last for 3 to 6 months.
Before & After
The results may vary from person to person because each case is different.
There are many benefits associated with Botox in Dubai. Some of them are mentioned below;
- A quick, brief, and simple treatment that requires less than half an hour. You can call it a lunchtime treatment.
- A non-invasive and non-surgical procedure that does not cause severe pain or discomfort.
- There are serious side effects or risks.
- No downtime is required, so you will be able to return to your work soon after the treatment.
- It does not involve any cuts or incisions. Therefore, no time is required for wound healing.
- It offers immediate results.
Botox Injections Cost in Dubai
The cost of Botox injections depends on variable factors like the severity of the problem, your skin condition, the number of units required, and the surgeon’s expertise. Therefore, it varies from individual to individual. However, the average starting cost of Botox injections is AED 42 per unit.
For more information about cost, please visit the Botox cost page or consult with our surgeons.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are looking for the best Botox clinic in Dubai, fill in the form below to schedule a consultation with our expert cosmetic surgeon. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, we have a team of certified and highly experienced cosmetic surgeons. So, book your appointment now.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest