Large breasts are a sign of attractiveness, youth and fertility in women, which is considered a problem in men. Gynecomastia is a condition of overdevelopment and enlargement of breast in men. It can occur at any age. If such a condition affects your self-confidence, male breast reduction or a mammoplasty is the best option for you. Male breast reduction in Dubai, Abu Dhabi uses a surgical procedure that involves removal of excess fat tissues in the chest area to reduce the size of enlarged breasts for men.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||1-2 Hours|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Interested in knowing Gynecomastia surgery cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi? You have come to the right place. Here we’ll tell you not only the surgery cost but also the factors affecting your cost of Gynecomastia.
Before & After Results
The results of the male breast reduction surgery are permanent but they will become apparent after the swelling subsides completely. It may take few months.No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
How Do I Know That I am a Candidate of Gynecomastia
You can be an ideal candidate for the male reduction in Dubai if:
- Your breasts are large.
- Your breasts are asymmetrical.
- Your breasts have developed fully.
- You have elastic skin.
- You are not obese.
- You are in good health and are not suffering from any serious medical condition.
- You are not a smoker or drug user.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
The surgical male breast reduction surgery aims at:
- Reducing the size of breasts.
- Tightening the breasts.
- Improving the symmetry of breasts.
- Improving the contours of body.
The purpose of male breast reduction surgery is reducing the size of male breasts. There is another less invasive option that can help you achieve your goals. This option is:
Liposuction – this technique is suitable for those men who have excess fat in the chest area but don’t have sagging skin.
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will examine your physical health, will help you decide which technique is suitable for you and will guide you what you can expect from the surgery. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions. These instructions include:
- Avoid smoking for about six weeks prior to surgery.
- Refrain from alcohol consumption.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, blood thinning medications and herbal supplements as they can increase the risks of poor healing and bleeding.
- Take the recommended medications regularly and adjust your current medications.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen before surgery.
- Do not eat or drink for 6 to 8 hours prior to surgery.
- Arrange someone who will drive you to home after surgery.
How Gynecomastia Surgery Performed?
Male breast reduction surgery takes only 1 to 2 hours to complete. It is usually performed on outpatient basis.
- General anesthesia is administered.
- Your surgeon will make small incisions. Your surgeon will probably make the incisions around the areola or in the armpits.
- Then excess skin and fat tissues will be removed.
- Sometimes the procedure also involves repositioning of nipples and reducing the size of the areola.
- Finally, incisions are closed using stitches.
Gynecomastia Benefits, Worth
Male breast reduction surgery has many different benefits. Some of them are as following.
- It makes your chest flatter and firmer and improves its contours.
- It gives the permanent results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Though recovery period varies from patient to patient depending on various factors like the extent of surgery, there are similarities in all cases. Your recovery period will be like:
- You will feel more discomfort for the few days of recovery.
- Most of the swelling and bruising will subside in few weeks.
- You will be able to walk around your room and home on the day of the surgery.
- The stitches will be removed after 1 to 2 weeks.
- You will be able to resume your normal routine within a week.
- The final results will become apparent after the swelling dissipates completely.
Our plastic surgeon will give you a customized list of post-surgical instructions but some of these instructions are common for nearly every patient. Some of these instructions are:
- Take the medications prescribed by your surgeon regularly.
- Use cold compresses to reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Wear elastic or compression garment for one to two weeks.
- Avoid any strenuous activity or exercise for about three weeks but start light walk as soon as possible.
- Avoid any sexual activity for a couple of weeks.
- Avoid exposing the incision sites to the sun excessively and apply strong sun block before going in the sun.
If you are suffering from gynecomastia and want to get rid of it, you should go for male breast reduction in Dubai. Fill in the form to set up a free personalized consultation with one of best plastic surgeons in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest