Large breasts are a sign of attractiveness, youth, and fertility in women. However, it is considered to be an abnormality among men. The majority of men have noticeably large breasts which leads them to mental stress and embarrassment. This condition of over-developed and enlarged breasts among men is known as Gynecomastia that can occur at any age. If you are also suffering from gynecomastia then male breast reduction surgery, also known as Gynecomastia surgery or reduction mammoplasty, is the best option for you.
Male breast reduction is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of excess fat tissues in the chest area. As a result, the size of the enlarged breasts reduces. You need to have an experienced surgeon who specializes in breast surgery if you expect successful results.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Gynecomastia Surgery?
- 3 Who is an ideal candidate for Gynecomastia Surgery?
- 4 Why is Gynecomastia surgery done?
- 5 What are the techniques for gynecomastia surgery?
- 6 Our Surgeons
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Gynecomastia Results
- 9 Male Breast Reduction (Gynecomastia) FAQ’s
- 9.0.1 How to prepare for gynecomastia surgery?
- 9.0.2 How is gynecomastia surgery performed?
- 9.0.3 How to care for the breasts after the surgery?
- 9.0.4 What is the recovery period and downtime?
- 9.0.5 Is Gynecomastia permanent?
- 9.0.6 What Causes Gynecomastia?
- 9.0.7 Is It Painful?
- 9.0.8 What is the Gynecomastia surgery cost in Dubai?
- 10 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Gynecomastia Surgery?
Gynecomastia surgery in Dubai refers to a treatment that rebuilds the breasts of men and restores them to a normal shape, size, and proportion. The surgery is performed under general anesthesia and the patient might need to stay at the hospital for one night.
Who is an ideal candidate for Gynecomastia Surgery?
You can be an ideal candidate for the male breast reduction surgery if:
- Your breasts are large and asymmetrical.
- You are uncomfortable with your breast size and it’s causing you discomfort.
- You have elastic skin.
- You are not obese or overweight.
- You are in good health and not suffering from any serious medical condition.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
Why is Gynecomastia surgery done?
Gynecomastia surgery in Dubai is done to:
- Reduce the size of the breasts.
- Tighten the breasts.
- Improve the symmetry of breasts.
- Enhance the contours of the body.
What are the techniques for gynecomastia surgery?
The purpose of gyno surgery is to reduce the size of male breasts. There are three major techniques to perform male breast reduction in Dubai which include;
- Liposuction – this technique is suitable for men who have excess fat in the chest area and their skin elasticity is good. It involves making a tiny incision along with the areola and inserting a hollow metal cannula through it. This cannula is attached to a suction pump that drains the excess fat out of the body.
- Surgical removal of extra tissues – this technique is suitable for men whose skin elasticity is not good. It involves making an incision at the lower hemisphere of the chest along with the areola and excising the tissues near the breast area. As a result, your chest gets the desired shape.
- A combination of liposuction and surgical excision – this technique involves both the above-mentioned techniques.
Gynecomastia surgery in Dubai has many benefits. Some of them are as follows;
- It makes your chest flat and firm and improves its contours.
- It gives permanent results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
The results of male breast reduction are permanent but they will become visible once the swelling subsides completely which can take a few months. You may have some swelling, redness, and soreness in your cuts or wound but with the passage of time, the scars and swelling will fade away. After a few weeks, you will feel awesome changes in your breast shape and size. You will also feel that your self-confidence and body language has improved. But it takes a few months for the final results to appear.
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
If you are suffering from Gynecomastia and want to get rid of it, you should go for the latest male breast reduction in Dubai. It will restore your confidence and improve your body shape. For more information regarding the treatment, fill in the form below and set up a free and personalized consultation with one of our best breast surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest