Large breasts are a sign of attractiveness, youth, and fertility in women, but is considered a problem in men. Gynecomastia is a condition of over development and enlargement of breast in men. It can occur at any age. If such a condition affects your self-confidence then male breast reduction also known as Gynecomastia surgery or reduction mammoplasty is the best option for you. Male breast reduction in Dubai is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of excess fat tissues in the chest area to reduce the size of enlarged breasts among men.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After Results
- 3. Candidacy Criteria
- 4. Goals
- 5. Gynecomastia Surgery Techniques
- 6. Pre-op Preparation
- 7. Post-op Care
- 8. How Gynecomastia Surgery Is Performed?
- 9. Complications
- 10. Our Surgeons
- 11. Benefits
- 12. Recovery
- 13. Results
- 14. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Interested in knowing about Gynecomastia surgery cost? You have come to the right place. Here we’ll tell you not only the surgery cost but also the factors affecting the cost of Gynecomastia surgery.
Before & After Results
The results of this surgery are permanent but they will become apparent after the swelling subsides completely. It may take a few months. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
You can be an ideal candidate for the male breast reduction surgery in Dubai if:
- Your breasts are large.
- Your breasts are asymmetrical.
- You have elastic skin.
- You are not obese.
- You are in good health and are not suffering from any serious medical condition.
- You are not a smoker or drug user.
- You have realistic expectations from the surgery.
The male breast reduction surgery aims at:
- Reducing the size of the breasts.
- Tightening the breasts.
- Improving the symmetry of breasts.
- Improving the contours of the body.
Gynecomastia Surgery Techniques
The purpose of this surgery is to reduce the size of male breasts. There is another less invasive option that can help you achieve your goals. This option is:
Liposuction – this technique is suitable for those men who have excess fat in the chest area but don’t have sagging skin.
During your pre-op visit, your plastic surgeon will examine your physical health, will help you decide which technique is suitable for you and will guide you with what you can expect from the surgery. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions. These instructions include:
- Avoid smoking for about six weeks prior to the surgery.
- Refrain from alcohol consumption.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, blood-thinning medications and herbal supplements as they can increase the risks of poor healing and bleeding.
- Take the recommended medications regularly and adjust your current medications.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen before surgery.
- Do not eat or drink for 6 to 8 hours prior to surgery.
- Arrange someone who will drive you home after surgery.
Your plastic surgeon will give you a customized list of post-surgical instructions but some of these instructions are common for nearly every patient. Some of these instructions are:
- Take the medications prescribed by your surgeon regularly.
- Use cold compresses to reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Wear elastic or compression garment for one to two weeks.
- Avoid any strenuous activity or exercise for about three weeks but start light walks as soon as possible.
- Avoid any sexual activity for a couple of weeks.
- Avoid exposing the incision sites to the sun excessively and apply strong sunblock before going in the sun.
How Gynecomastia Surgery Is Performed?
Gynecomastia surgery takes only 1 to 2 hours to complete. It is usually performed on an outpatient basis.
- General anesthesia is administered.
- Your surgeon will make small incisions. Your surgeon will probably make the incisions around the areola or in the armpits.
- Then excess skin and fat tissues will be removed.
- Sometimes the procedure also involves repositioning of nipples and reducing the size of the areola.
- Finally, incisions are closed using stitches.
Before taking the decision, you should know about the complications and risks of the surgery. After getting all the information, now the decision is yours.
Possible risks associated with male breast reduction surgery in Dubai include:
- Reactions to stitch materials such as tape, glues, injected agents or topical preparations
- Anesthesia risks
- Blood clots
- Breast irregularity
- Breast contour irregularities
- Changes in nipple
- Damage to deeper structures
- Deep vein cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Fluid accumulation
- Fatty tissue might die
- Persistent Pain
- Poor healing of cuts
- Deep scarring
Gynecomastia surgery in Dubai has many benefits. Some of them are as follows;
- It makes your chest flatter and firmer and improves its contours.
- It gives permanent results.
- It boosts your confidence and self-esteem.
Though the recovery period varies from patient to patient depending on various factors like the extent of surgery, there are similarities in all cases. Your recovery period will be like:
- You will feel more discomfort in the first few days of recovery.
- Most of the swelling and bruising will subside in a few weeks.
- You will be able to walk around your room and home on the day of the surgery.
- The stitches will be removed after 1 to 2 weeks.
- You will be able to resume your normal routine within a week.
- The final results will become apparent after the swelling dissipates completely.
After Male breast reduction in Dubai, outcomes are instantly noticed by everyone. After the procedure, you may have some swelling, redness, and soreness in your cuts or wound. But with the passage of time, the scars will be fade and swelling will be gone. After a few weeks, you will feel awesome changes in your shape and size. You will also feel that your self-confidence and body language has improved. But it take few months for the final results to appear.
If you are suffering from gynecomastia and want to get rid of it, you should go for the latest male breast reduction treatment in Dubai. For more information regarding the treatment, fill in the form to set up a free and personalized consultation with one of the best plastic surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest