Laser Hair Bleaching is an effective method to address thin baby hair that is often not removed by standard hair removal treatments. This bleaching method targets the dark black hair melanin and changes its color into lightening. Eventually, the hair becomes less visible, but this does not affect hair regeneration.
This treatment does not stimulate hair growth, making it a suitable option for those concerned about increased hair density, it can be done as a single procedure or in combination with laser hair removal to give you smoother skin. This non-invasive, non-surgical procedure is much safer than conventional hair bleaching techniques. This method offers several advantages, including its quick and efficient process.
In a nutshell, it solely not removes the fine thin baby hair but also changes its color into a lighter tone that is not visible according to your skin color. This way, you get smooth and clear skin from your hair.
Regular Bleaching vs. Laser Bleaching
People use to bleach their undesired hair with various methods, such as different chemical creams or solutions. Bleaching serves as a complementary method to conventional hair removal techniques like waxing and threading, by lightening hair color. Waxing or threading, on the other hand, might result in redness, painful skin, and a certain amount of pain and suffering during the procedure. Traditional bleaching methods can sometimes be harsh on the skin.
Conversely, laser bleaching employs advanced lasers to change the hair color, typically with minimal adverse effects on the skin. Through this low-risk, non-invasive technique, any hair that is still present after laser hair removal will be bleached and made less noticeable.
Laser Hair Bleaching Treated Areas
- Chest and Back
- Chin and Face
- Abdominal area
- Upper lips
Machines Used for Laser Hair Bleaching
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic, The Spectra Laser is used for hair bleaching treatment.
Below are its important features:
- Multiple Laser Modes
- Uniform Beam Profile
- Programmable Memory Buttons
- Multiple Handpieces and 4 Wavelengths
Baby hair becomes less noticeable when a focused laser beam targets the melanin in the hair shaft, lightening its color. Special laser equipment, the “Spectra Q-switched” laser, is utilized in this process, just like in other laser therapies. The laser treatment lightens dark hair, potentially turning it into lighter shades, though not necessarily blonde or golden.
Multiple sessions are often required to achieve the full effects, with the exact number depending on the treatment area and individual hair characteristics. This procedure is performed at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic using the most recent laser equipment, Spectra, to provide you with the best and most promising outcomes. The bleached hair will gradually return to its original color over time as new hair growth occurs.
You need to follow your doctor’s aftercare instructions to get desired results.
- Avoid activities in which heat is involved.
- Apply heavy SPF sunscreen before going into sun exposure.
- If you experience itchiness, avoid scratching the area. Instead, consult your dermatologist.
- Avoid makeup and topical skin creams for a couple of days.
- Apply soothing and cooling gel that a doctor recommends.
- Avoid waxing or tweezing in the treated area to prevent irritation and ensure the effectiveness of the treatment.
Benefits of Laser Hair Bleaching
Laser Hair Bleaching has several benefits. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- The treatment can significantly reduce the visibility of unwanted, fine, and baby hair.
- It is a lunch hour procedure that takes only 15-45 minutes to complete.
- Most patients report minimal discomfort, pain, or irritation during the procedure.
- This treatment usually involves minimal to no downtime, although this can vary based on individual responses.
- The results are typically effective, although individual outcomes may vary.
- This treatment is safe and works for most skin/hair types.
- It provides natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- The most common side effects are mild swelling or redness, which typically subside within a few hours.
Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai
The cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai varies from patient to patient. The exact cost is determined by keeping several factors in mind. Your dermatologist will determine the amount you need to pay by focusing on the following factors:
- the size of the area to be treated
- the number of sessions required
- the dermatologist’s expertise
- the geographic location of the clinic/dermatologist and the patient
- the laser device being used for the treatment
Although Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic offers laser hair bleaching treatment at a reasonable cost, the exact cost can be determined after the initial consultation. So, schedule an appointment to find out the exact treatment price in your case.
How long does the recovery period last?
The Laser Hair Bleaching treatment is considered a lunch hour treatment. It is performed on an outpatient basis; therefore, it doesn’t have any extensive recovery period. Some patients may need a few hours to get back to work. But, otherwise, the procedure has no downtime.
Are there any side-effects?
Severe complications from laser hair bleaching are rare, but as with any medical procedure, they cannot be entirely ruled out. It is a safe and simple treatment that has minimal side-effects which include redness, swelling, and burning sensations. These effects are short-lived and subside within a few hours.
How long before I see results?
Some results may be noticeable immediately after the session, with full effects becoming more apparent over time. For best results sessions must occur every 4 – 6 weeks.
Schedule A Consultation
You can book a Free appointment with our experts by filling in the form given below. We offer a free initial consultation to all our patients. So, fill out the consultation form, and our staff will schedule your appointment immediately.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest