Laser Hair Bleaching is the ultimate solution to deal with the thin baby hair that usually does not remove in hair removal treatment. This bleaching method targets the dark black hair melanin and changes its color into lightening. Eventually, they become invisible with no hair regeneration.
You can take this treatment without being worried about stimulating hair growth; it can be done as a single procedure or in combination with laser hair removal to give you smoother skin. This non-invasive, non-surgical procedure is much safer than conventional hair bleaching techniques. It also comes with a lot of advantages and is quick and efficient.
In a nutshell, it solely not removes the fine thin baby hair but also changes its color into a lighter tone that is not visible according to your skin color. This way, you get smooth and clear skin from your hair.
Benefits of Laser Hair Bleaching
Laser Hair Bleaching has several benefits. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:
- The treatment can make unwanted, fine, and baby hair invisible.
- It is a lunch hour procedure that takes only 15-45 minutes to complete.
- Patients don’t feel any discomfort, pain, or irritation during the procedure.
- There is no downtime in this treatment.
- The results are guaranteed and effective.
- This treatment is safe and works for most skin/hair types.
- It provides natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- The procedure has no side effects apart from mild swelling or redness (which subsides within a few hours).
Cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai
The cost of Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai varies from patient to patient. The exact cost is determined by keeping several factors in mind. Your dermatologist will determine the amount you need to pay by focusing on the following factors:
- the size of the area to be treated
- the number of sessions required
- the dermatologist’s expertise
- the geographic location of the clinic/dermatologist and the patient
- the laser device being used for the treatment
Although Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers laser hair bleaching treatment at a reasonable cost, the exact cost can be determined after the initial consultation. So, schedule an appointment to find out the exact treatment price in your case.
Laser Hair Bleaching Treated Areas
- Chest and Back
- Chin and Face
- Abdominal area
- Upper lips
Machines Used for Laser Hair Bleaching
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Center, The Spectra Laser is used for hair bleaching treatment.
Below are its important features of it.
- Multiple Laser Modes
- Uniform Beam Profile
- Programmable Memory Buttons
- Multiple Handpieces and 4 Wavelengths
Baby hair becomes invisible or less noticeable when a focused laser beam concentrates on the melanin in the hair shaft and colors it to cover it up. Special laser equipment, the “Spectra Q-switched” laser, is utilized in this process, just like in other laser therapies. The laser beams blech transforms dark hair into blonde and golden hues.
For full effects, you will need more than one session; the number of sessions depends on the area that is being treated. This procedure is performed at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic using the most recent laser equipment, Spectra, to provide you with the best and most promising outcomes. The hair will fall out after 4 to 6 weeks and be replaced by new hair with the same texture and quality.
You need to follow your doctor’s aftercare instructions to get desired results.
- Avoid activities in which heat is involved.
- Apply heavy SPF sunscreen before going into sun exposure.
- If you feel itchiness, avoid scratching on the skin.
- Hold on to makeup and other skin oral creams for a couple of days.
- Apply soothing and cooling gel that a doctor recommends.
- Waxing or tweezing on the treatment area is not recommended.
Regular Bleaching vs. Laser Bleaching
People use to bleach their undesired hair with various methods, such as different chemical creams or solutions. Bleaching can be an alternative method to other conventional hair removal techniques, including waxing and threading. Waxing or threading, on the other hand, might result in redness, painful skin, and a certain amount of pain and suffering during the procedure. The normal way of bleaching, meantime, can be damaging to the skin.
Contrarily, laser bleaching uses cutting-edge lasers that help change the color of the treated hair while having no negative effects on the skin. Through this risk-free, non-invasive technique, any hair that is still present after laser hair removal will be bleached and made less noticeable.
Laser Hair Bleaching FAQs
How long does the recovery period last?
The Laser Hair Bleaching treatment is considered a lunch hour treatment. It is performed on an outpatient basis; therefore, it doesn’t have any extensive recovery period. Some patients may need a few hours to get back to work. But, otherwise, the procedure has no downtime.
Are there any side-effects?
As far as the side-effects are concerned, there are no severe complications associated with laser hair bleaching. It is a safe and simple treatment that has minimal side-effects which include redness, swelling, and burning sensations. These effects are short-lived and subside within a few hours.
How long before I see results?
You will get results immediately after the session. For best results sessions must occur every 4 – 6 weeks.
Laser Hair Bleaching Specialists
Schedule A Consultation
You can book a Free appointment with our experts by filling in the form given below. We offer a free initial consultation to all our patients. So, fill out the consultation form, and our staff will schedule your appointment immediately.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest