Being a fit and healthy person is everyone’s desire and people perform different activities to achieve this. Nowadays, the latest procedures of cosmetic surgery have made it easy for us to become healthy and fit. Hi-Definition Liposculpture is a procedure for those who want to get their body properly contoured.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What is Hi-Definition Liposculpture?
- 3. Are You A Good Candidate?
- 4. Hi-Definition Liposculpture Treatment Areas
- 5. Preoperative Instructions
- 6. Procedure
- 7. Postoperative Instructions
- 8. Results and Recovery
- 9. Benefits of High Definition Liposculpture
- 10. Complications
- 11. Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
- 12. Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery?
- 13. Our Surgeons
- 14. High Definition Liposculpture FAQ’s
- 15. Schedule A Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Hi-Definition Liposculpture?
Hi-Definition Liposculpture refers to the advanced technique of sculpting and contouring the body with a focus on prominent features. This technique removes fat from deep and superficial layers of the skin tissues in order to mold the silhouette.
Are You A Good Candidate?
Before getting the treatment, it is essential for you to know whether you are a good candidate for this procedure or not. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have ideal weight or near to the ideal weight. BMI test may help you in this aspect.
- You have enough elasticity in your skin.
- You have decent muscle tone nut there is a problem with some muscles that aren’t affecting by any exercise or diet.
- You have good physical and mental health.
If you have above-mentioned characteristics then you may get best possible results. Further, you can get the consultation with our expert surgeons anytime.
Hi-Definition Liposculpture Treatment Areas
During the consultation, our surgeon will provide you some preoperative instructions.
- You need to quit smoking and alcohol consumption for at least 3 weeks prior to the surgery.
- You need to take prescribed medicines regularly.
- It is essential to do with all prescribed tests (if any).
- Avoid use of blood thinners.
- Avoid use of herbal medicines.
- It is instructed to drink plenty of water for some weeks prior to surgery.
- Take someone with you while going for surgery.
The procedure of high definition liposculpture in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is started by using a specific saline treatment. This treatment numbs the blood vessels and shrinks them from the marked area. As a result, the size of that area increases and it helps the surgeon to perform the procedure easily. Gat cells are removed from the body from the marked area only. The fat is abolished by using ultrasound waves, and then this fat was sucked out from the body. A small tube named as VentxⓇ Cannula is used for this purpose.
Aftercare is essential to get best results.
- Avoid using blood thinners for almost 2-3 weeks after surgery.
- Intake prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid smoking or alcohol consumption for almost 3 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid heavy physical activities for 3 weeks after treatment.
Results and Recovery
Recovery may take some time so you need to show some patience. Don’t worry if you face swelling or bruising at the targeted area as it is normal. You may get observable results after 3-4 months. The results will be permanent and you will be happy when you see final results.
Benefits of High Definition Liposculpture
- The latest procedure doesn’t damage blood vessels or nerves.
- Provides athletic muscle tone.
- Makes your body in shape.
- It’s the best procedure to get six pack abs.
- The fat taken from the specific area can be used on another area of your body.
- The procedure can be taken on almost all areas of your body.
- You can get desired results.
- Less time is required for visibility of results.
Every procedure comes with some extent to get complications. It is not necessary to experience these complications for a permanent basis. However, don’t get panic in case of having any of them. You can get rid of them by choosing your doctor carefully. Also, you should discuss it with your doctor prior to the procedure and clear your mind in this regard. Some of the common possible risks include;
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Requirement of a revision surgery
- Issue with fat deposits
- Changes in sensation
- Pigmentary changes
- Skin burns because of using tools, etc.
Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
The procedure can easily be combined with some other methods include breast augmentation, tummy tuck, or some other facial techniques. The procedure can be combined when various areas of the body are required to be treated.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery?
All of our surgeons are board-certified and they are experienced enough to perform any kind of advanced procedure in a professional way. They are specialized in a wide range of body reshaping techniques that include liposuction, natural breast augmentation, smart liposuction, Vaser liposculpture, fat transfer, etc. We have extensive experience in the field of aesthetic surgery and all of our patients are happy and satisfied with our services.
Schedule A Free Consultation
You can schedule a FREE consultation with us by filling in the given short form, and one of our patient care coordinators will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest