Being a fit and healthy person is everyone’s desire and people perform different activities to fulfill this desire. Nowadays, the latest procedures in cosmetic surgery have made it easier for us to become healthy and fit. Hi-Definition Liposculpture is one such procedure that gives you a properly contoured, highly sculpted and athletic body shape.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 What is Hi-Definition Liposculpture?
- 3 Are You A Good Candidate?
- 4 Hi-Definition Liposculpture Treatment Areas
- 5 Preoperative Instructions
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Postoperative Instructions
- 8 Results and Recovery
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
- 11 Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
- 12 Our Surgeons
- 13 High Definition Liposculpture FAQ’s
- 14 Schedule A Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
What is Hi-Definition Liposculpture?
Hi-Definition Liposculpture in Dubai refers to the advanced technique of sculpting and contouring the body with a focus on prominent features. This technique removes fat from deep and superficial layers of the skin tissues in order to mold the silhouette.
Are You A Good Candidate?
Before getting the treatment, it is essential for you to know whether you are a good candidate for this procedure or not. You are a good candidate if you have;
- Realistic expectations.
- Ideal weight or near to the ideal weight. BMI test may help you in this aspect.
- Enough elasticity in your skin.
- Decent muscle tone but some muscles aren’t responding to any exercise or diet.
- Good physical and mental health.
If you have the above-mentioned characteristics, you may get the best possible results. Further, you can consult with our expert surgeons anytime.
Hi-Definition Liposculpture Treatment Areas
You can get hi-definition liposculpture on the following body areas;
During the consultation, our surgeon will provide you some preoperative instructions.
- You need to take prescribed medicines regularly.
- It is essential to get all the prescribed tests done (if any).
- Avoid the use of blood thinners.
- Avoid using herbal medicines.
- It is instructed to drink plenty of water for some weeks prior to surgery.
- Take someone with you while going for surgery.
The procedure of high definition liposculpture starts by administering general anesthesia. A specific saline treatment is used to numb the blood vessels and shrink them from the marked area. As a result, the size of that area increases and it helps the surgeon to perform the procedure easily. Fat cells are removed from the marked area only. The fat is abolished by using ultrasound waves and is sucked out from the body. A small tube named VentxⓇ Cannula is used for this purpose.
Aftercare is essential to get the best results.
- Avoid using blood thinners for almost 2-3 weeks after surgery.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid heavy physical activities for 3 weeks after treatment.
Results and Recovery
Recovery may take some time so you need to show some patience. Don’t worry if you face swelling or bruising in the targeted area because it is normal. You may get noticeable results after 3-4 months. The results will be permanent and you will be happy when you see the final results.
- It doesn’t damage blood vessels or nerves.
- Provides athletic muscle tone.
- Makes your body in shape.
- It’s the best procedure to get six-pack abs.
- The fat taken from the specific area can be used on another body area.
- The procedure can be performed on almost all areas of your body.
- You can get desired results.
- Less time is required for the visibility of results.
Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
High-definition liposculpture can easily be combined with other methods like breast augmentation, tummy tuck, or some other facial techniques. The procedure is combined with other techniques when various areas of the body are required to be treated.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
All of our surgeons are board-certified and they are experienced enough to perform any kind of advanced procedure in a professional way. They are specialized in a wide range of body reshaping techniques that include liposuction, natural breast augmentation, smart liposuction, Vaser liposculpture, and fat transfer, etc. We have extensive experience in the field of aesthetic surgery and all of our patients are happy and satisfied with our services.
High Definition Liposculpture FAQ’s
How long will it take to recover?
Usually, 10 to 12 days are enough to recover from this procedure. The recovery process is quick. Also, it depends on how well you will follow the instructions provided by our doctors.
After how long I will be able to see the results?
You will be able to see final results after 3 months. However, the initial results will be visible after 1 to 2 days of the procedure.
How long does the results last?
The results can last for a lifetime if you are successful in maintaining a healthy & active lifestyle.
Is the procedure gender specific?
You cannot say that it is gender specific as both males and females can benefit from it. However, results vary from one gender to another and from one person to another.
Schedule A Free Consultation
You can schedule a free initial consultation with our surgeons by filling in the given form. After filling the form one of our patient care coordinators will get in touch with you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest