Being a fit and healthy person is everyone’s desire and people perform different activities to fulfill this desire. Nowadays, the latest procedures in cosmetic surgery have made it easier for us to become healthy and fit. Hi-Definition Liposculpture is a procedure for those who want to get a properly contoured body.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. What is Hi-Definition Liposculpture?
- 3. Are You A Good Candidate?
- 4. Hi-Definition Liposculpture Treatment Areas
- 5. Preoperative Instructions
- 6. Procedure
- 7. Postoperative Instructions
- 8. Results and Recovery
- 9. Benefits of High Definition Liposculpture
- 10. Complications
- 11. Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
- 12. Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery?
- 13. Our Surgeons
- 14. High Definition Liposculpture FAQ’s
- 15. Schedule A Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
What is Hi-Definition Liposculpture?
Hi-Definition Liposculpture refers to the advanced technique of sculpting and contouring the body with a focus on prominent features. This technique removes fat from deep and superficial layers of the skin tissues in order to mold the silhouette.
Are You A Good Candidate?
Before getting the treatment, it is essential for you to know whether you are a good candidate for this procedure or not. You are a good candidate if;
- You have realistic expectations.
- You have ideal weight or near to the ideal weight. BMI test may help you in this aspect.
- You have enough elasticity in your skin.
- You have decent muscle tone but some muscles aren’t responding to any exercise or diet.
- You have good physical and mental health.
If you have above-mentioned characteristics then you may get best possible results. Further, you can consult with our expert surgeons anytime.
Hi-Definition Liposculpture Treatment Areas
During the consultation, our surgeon will provide you some preoperative instructions.
- You need to quit smoking and alcohol consumption for at least 3 weeks prior to the surgery.
- You need to take prescribed medicines regularly.
- It is essential to get all the prescribed tests done (if any).
- Avoid use of blood thinners.
- Avoid use of herbal medicines.
- It is instructed to drink plenty of water for some weeks prior to surgery.
- Take someone with you while going for surgery.
The procedure of high definition liposculpture in Dubai & Abu Dhabi starts by using a specific saline treatment. This treatment numbs the blood vessels and shrinks them from the marked area. As a result, the size of that area increases and it helps the surgeon to perform the procedure easily. Fat cells are removed from the marked area only. The fat is abolished by using ultrasound waves, and then this fat is sucked out from the body. A small tube named as VentxⓇ Cannula is used for this purpose.
Aftercare is essential to get best results.
- Avoid using blood thinners for almost 2-3 weeks after surgery.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
- Avoid smoking or alcohol for almost 3 weeks after surgery.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Avoid heavy physical activities for 3 weeks after treatment.
Results and Recovery
Recovery may take some time so you need to show some patience. Don’t worry if you face swelling or bruising at the targeted area because it is normal. You may get observable results after 3-4 months. The results will be permanent and you will be happy when you see final results.
Benefits of High Definition Liposculpture
- The latest procedure doesn’t damage blood vessels or nerves.
- Provides athletic muscle tone.
- Makes your body in shape.
- It’s the best procedure to get six pack abs.
- The fat taken from the specific area can be used on another body area.
- The procedure can be performed on almost all areas of your body.
- You can get desired results.
- Less time is required for visibility of results.
Every procedure comes with some complications. You can get rid of them by choosing your doctor carefully. Also, you should discuss it with your doctor prior to the procedure and clear your mind in this regard. Some of the common risks include;
- Risks associated with anesthesia
- Requirement of a revision surgery
- Issue with fat deposits
- Changes in sensation
- Pigmentary changes
- Skin burns because of using tools, etc.
Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
The procedure can easily be combined with some other methods like breast augmentation, tummy tuck, or some other facial techniques. The procedure is combined with other techniques when various areas of the body are required to be treated.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery?
All of our surgeons are board-certified and they are experienced enough to perform any kind of advanced procedure in a professional way. They are specialized in a wide range of body reshaping techniques that include liposuction, natural breast augmentation, smart liposuction, Vaser liposculpture and fat transfer etc. We have extensive experience in the field of aesthetic surgery and all of our patients are happy and satisfied with our services.
Schedule A Free Consultation
You can schedule a FREE initial consultation with our surgeons by filling in the given form, and one of our patient care coordinators will get back to you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest