If you have lost hope of desired body transformation by doing rigorous exercise and dieting, then the High-Definition Liposuction procedure is for you.
Your body is a work of art when in the hands of a body sculpting surgeon. High-Definition Liposuction in Dubai sculpts the natural curves and contours of the body.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is High-Definition Liposuction?
- 2 What are the Benefits of High-Definition Liposuction?
- 3 What is HI-DEF LIPO Cost in Dubai?
- 4 Results of High-Def Lipo in Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
- 5 Initial Consultation with Surgeon
- 6 Questions you need to ask in Initial Consultation
- 7 Am I a Suitable Candidate for HI-Def Lipo?
- 8 What Areas of Body Can Be Treated with HI-Def Lipo?
- 9 Difference Between High-Definition Lipo and Regular Liposuction
- 10 HI-Def Liposculpture Procedure
- 11 What Can I Expect Before and After My HD Liposuction Procedure?
- 12 Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
- 13 Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
- 14 High-Definition Liposculpture FAQs
- 15 Our Surgeons
- 16 Schedule A Free Consultation
What is High-Definition Liposuction?
Hi-Def Liposculpture is an advanced body-sculpting procedure of traditional liposuction. The procedure contains lasers, ultrasound, and radiofrequency energy to eliminate excessive fat tissues. The procedure is involved and customized to meet the individual’s specific cosmetic goals and physique.
To give you a toned and athletic image, your surgeon eliminates fatty tissues from specific areas to draw attention to the underlying muscles. He/she draws lines, and chisels out the muscle definition in your pecs, abs, back muscles, etc. Purified and processed adipose tissue can also be injected by your surgeon in areas that need liftings, such as the buttocks, shoulders, or breasts.
What are the Benefits of High-Definition Liposuction?
There are multiple benefits you can consider of Hi-def Lipo when you want toned curves and contours of the body.
- Minimal downtime with less pain.
- This procedure is precise and more targeted
- It’s the best procedure to get six-pack abs.
- Fats get removed from superficial and subdermal layers
- The procedure treats other body parts to reshape the body.
- A fantastic method for achieving a slim, athletic physique
- Removed fats can be utilized in other body parts to lift and enhance other parts.
- It doesn’t damage blood vessels or nerves.
- Less time is required for the visibility of results.
What is HI-DEF LIPO Cost in Dubai?
The starting price of HI-DEF LIPO is AED 25,000. Here are some factors that define the surgery costs.
- The clinic’s location
- The reputation of the clinic
- The expertise of the surgeon
- The size and number of areas being treated.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is offering easy installment plans for its patients.
Results of High-Def Lipo in Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic
Results vary from person to person regarding health, age, fitness, and other factors.
Initial Consultation with Surgeon
Consult with your surgeon for pre-operative assessment and precautions. Your surgeon will discuss all the things in detail until you are fully satisfied.
- Bring all your medical history and share it with your doctor.
- Discuss your infection and any other allergy you may have.
- Share your medical history with your surgeon.
- Clear your blood reports and other prescribed tests.
- Take a proper diet (fruit, juices, and a lot of water intake).
- Avoid medicines that thin the blood consistency.
Discuss all your queries and fears with your surgeon and get comfortable with him/her. Make a list of all the questions before you go for the initial consultation.
Questions you need to ask in Initial Consultation
- How long will full recovery take?
- How painful is the procedure?
- How is it beneficial in skin tightening?
- Will I undergo local or general anesthesia?
- Is HD Liposuction a safe procedure, and what are the health risks?
- How many days do I need to wear compression garments?
- Between Vaser liposuction or HD Lipo, which one is more effective?
Am I a Suitable Candidate for HI-Def Lipo?
If you are looking to contour and sculpt your physique by removing stubborn fat tissues, highlighting the underlying muscles, or reducing cellulite, you may be a great candidate for liposuction.
Please note that high-definition Liposuction is not a weight-loss treatment nor an alternative to practicing good health.
This procedure is best performed on candidates who are already in good shape and have a BMI under 30 and sufficient muscle definition. You should choose this procedure if you eat right and exercise regularly but can’t seem to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat. Further, you can consult with our expert surgeons anytime.
What Areas of Body Can Be Treated with HI-Def Lipo?
Hi-def liposuction’s complete body sculpting capabilities allow for fat grafting and improvement of muscle definition throughout your entire body. In order to achieve the ideal body contour with clearly defined muscles.
In order to highlight the biceps, triceps, six-pack, deltoids, obliques, lats, and pecs, liposuction is typically done on the arms, abdomen, flanks, and thighs, back, and chest.
After fat removal, the fat is purified and then places in the shoulders, chest, and buttocks that can benefit from augmentation.
Difference Between High-Definition Lipo and Regular Liposuction
The HD liposuction procedure is far more precise and accurate than traditional liposuction, which produces a more toned and sculpted body. Liposuction allows doctors to collect fat in one place so it can be more easily moved around and into other parts of the body.
During standard liposuction, the surgeon will remove the excess fat from select parts of the body. However, all the unwanted fat cells will be removed during HD liposuction, and fat transfers strategically in areas like your buttocks and breasts. On top of that, traditional lipo doesn’t involve fat re-injection after the procedure as HD procedures can.
Treating fatty tissue with an HD Liposuction can be more effective than other types of liposuction for reducing body fat on arms, legs, and neck. This liposuction technique removes fat below your skin’s surface and breaks up fat so that when it is suctioned out, it doesn’t return later.
HI-Def Liposculpture Procedure
The procedure is done under local anesthesia. As a result of the procedure’s degree and the number of areas that will be shaped using Hi-Def Lipo, the technique chosen will differ, depending upon the particulars of the procedure.
The following steps are carried out during the procedure:
- Layers of fat are examined with an inserted tool.
- The ultrasound-assisted probe’s energy becomes the cause of the destruction of the adipose tissues.
- This facilitates the surgeon’s ability to remove damaged fat cells and sculpt new ones.
- Targeted fat layers define the physical appearance of a newly built body.
What Can I Expect Before and After My HD Liposuction Procedure?
You have to follow the same instructions in the HD liposuction procedure that patients follow in traditional liposuction.
Before the Procedure:
- Your body should have good skin elasticity.
- Take a balanced nutritional diet.
Quitting smoking before the procedure is vitally important because it contains nicotine. Your blood circulation is extremely important during the surgery and after that quick healing and recovery. The vasoconstrictive effects of nicotine reduce blood flow throughout the body.
After the Procedure:
You may experience mild pain and swell in the treated areas for a few days. You can take prescribed pain killers and have a good diet with plenty of water. You will see results as soon as your body will start healing. Avoid excessive sun exposure and heavy physical activities for 3 weeks after treatment.
Can This Procedure Be Combined With Other Methods?
High-definition liposculpture can easily be combined with other methods like breast augmentation, tummy tuck, or some other facial techniques. The procedure is combined with other techniques when various areas of the body are required to be treated.
Why Choose Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic?
All of our surgeons are board-certified and they are experienced enough to perform any kind of advanced procedure in a professional way. They are specialized in a wide range of body reshaping techniques that include liposuction, natural breast augmentation, smart liposuction, Vaser liposculpture, fat transfer, etc. We have extensive experience in the field of aesthetic surgery and all of our patients are happy and satisfied with our services.
High-Definition Liposculpture FAQs
How long will it take to recover?
Usually, 10 to 12 days are enough to recover from this procedure. The recovery process is quick. Also, it depends on how well you will follow the instructions provided by our doctors.
After how long I will be able to see the results?
You will be able to see final results after 3 months. However, the initial results will be visible after 1 to 2 days of the procedure.
How long does the results last?
The results can last for a lifetime if you are successful in maintaining a healthy & active lifestyle.
Is the procedure gender specific?
You cannot say that it is gender specific as both males and females can benefit from it. However, results vary from one gender to another and from one person to another.
Schedule A Free Consultation
You can schedule a free initial consultation with our surgeons to get done HI-Definition Liposuction in Dubai by filling out the given form. After filling out the form, one of our patient care coordinators will get in touch with you to book your appointment.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest