With age, lines and folds start appearing on your skin; however, neck and jawline become the first victim. A number of people look older than their age because of the appearance of lines on the neck. Nefertiti treatment is the latest technique in non-surgical procedures for men and women that help in enhancing the appearance of the jaw and lifting the neck. Botox injections are used to eradicate the lines from the neck and jaw making it firm, contoured and younger looking.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Nefertiti Treatment Candidates
- 3. Preparation
- 4. Nefertiti Procedure
- 5. Our Surgeons
- 6. Nefertiti Recovery
- 7. Complications
- 8. Nefertiti Benefits
- 9. Nefertiti Results
- 10. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Nefertiti Treatment Candidates
Your condition will be examined by our doctor to determine that the Nefertiti treatment is suitable for you or not. However, you can opt for a Nefertiti treatment if;
- If you have loose and saggy skin of neck and jaw.
- If you have lines and wrinkles on your neck.
- If your jawline needs to be redefined.
To prepare for this procedure, you don’t have to follow a rocket science but only some simple steps. Have a look at them.
- Avoid using any kind of blood thinners, such as, aspirin.
- Expect realistic results.
- Avoid consuming alcohol before 10 days of your treatment.
- Discuss issues with your doctor clearly.
- Done with the prescribed tests.
It is not a difficult task to prepare for the procedure. You will get a list containing guidelines and all you need is to follow them for better results.
The name of treatment comes from the name of an Egyptian queen who was famous for her beautifully sculpted jawline and smooth and long neck. This treatment is used to create a Nefertiti effect on your appearance. The procedure does not take longer than 5 to 6 minutes. It is not a painful procedure.
A botox injection would be injected in the neck muscle called platysma. Botox is known as a muscle relaxing agent. It will prevent the movement of an overactive muscle that causes the appearance of wrinkles and lines on your neck which makes it tighter and the droopy appearance of your jawline would also be corrected with these injections.
Our highly skilled board certified doctors are considered best doctors for Nefertiti Treatment for Jawline & Neck in Dubai and Abu Dhabi with a vast amount of knowledge.
- The treatment is safe and minimally invasive.
- It requires no downtime, you can continue your daily activities right after the treatment.
- Results of Nefertiti treatment will be visible after a day or two. However, the results will keep improving for about 2 or more weeks.
Following is a list of complications related to the procedure. Have a look!
- Drooping or facial weakness
- Flu-like symptoms
- Unsatisfied results
To avoid these risks, you have to select your doctor carefully.
Latest Nefertiti procedure has numerous benefits, however, consulting your doctor before the treatment is most important to determine whether it is the right treatment for you or not.
- It is a safe and minimally invasive treatment.
- It is virtually a painless procedure, no anesthesia is required.
- There are no side effects. Neither any sort of risk is associated with the procedure if it is performed by an expert medical professional.
- It requires no downtime, you can continue your daily activities immediately after the treatment.
- It can be used as a complementary treatment with a facelift and other treatments.
Complete results of the treatment will be visible in one to two weeks. You will experience significant neck and jawline lift after the lines and bands are removed. It is important to know that the results of Botox injections are temporary. They will disappear after 4 to 6 months, so for the upkeep of results, you will have to undergo follow up sessions.
If your jowls appear to be sagging and your neck has bands, our latest Nefertiti treatment for Jawline & Neck is your relief. To understand the treatment in detail or to determine if the treatment is suitable for you, consult one of our doctors at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. Fill in the free consultation form to book an appointment with one of our experts.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest