Hair loss has been the main cause of depression for many men and women today. There are so many factors that cause hair loss but one of the common culprits has always been stress. Stressors can affect any person mentally, physically or emotionally, and may cause severe hair loss which can eventually lead to balding. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery offers Hair Loss treatments in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, giving effective solutions to anyone going through hair loss. Hair loss treatment varies in so many ways depending on the severity and longevity of hair loss and also on how the hair loss started.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Before & After
- 3. Possible Causes for Hair Loss:
- 4. Norwood Hair Loss Scale
- 5. Hair Loss Treatment and Medications:
- 6. Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments
- 7. Preparation
- 8. Followup
- 9. Our Doctors
- 10. Outcomes
- 11. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
General or Local Anesthesia
Very high Success Rate
Before & After
No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
Possible Causes for Hair Loss:
- Hormonal imbalance and changes which can start at puberty stage or during pregnancy and childbirth. This too can happen when a woman is taking birth control pills or at a menopausal stage.
- Medical conditions like thyroid problems, alopecia areata, scalp infection and other skin disorders like lupus.
- Medications for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, and high blood pressure can be a cause of hair loss as well.
- Physical and emotional stress.
- How a person ties their hair: some hairstyle can be the reason for hair loss like tying your hair too tight or brushing your hair too hard.
Norwood Hair Loss Scale
Which hair loss scale you fall in?
Hair Loss Treatment and Medications:
- Medication for hair fall treatment includes; Minoxidil, an over the counter liquid that you can rub in your scalp twice daily to prevent hair loss and increase hair growth. This topical medication can cause irritation when applied too harshly.
- Finasteride is another kind of hair loss medication that treats any form of baldness. It is available in a pill form and you can take one pill daily according to your doctor’s prescription. A little warning when using this medication is, it can cause lowered libido for men and can be a cause of diminished sexual functions as well. This medication can also lead to prostate cancer for men when used for a longer period of time.
- Surgical procedures can be the next best option for hair loss treatment in Dubai when all the above-mentioned medications no longer work.
- Hair transplant is a surgical procedure that can restore the problem area back to its abundant self. There are two different types of hair transplant techniques that include Strip Harvesting (FUT) and FUE hair transplant.
- Scalp reduction is another type of surgical procedure that can be used to treat baldness or hair loss. It involves removing the bald skin on the head and replacing it with a hair-covered scalp.
- Warning: surgical procedures can be expensive and have longer recovery and healing time. They can leave visible scarring in the donor areas.
Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments
ACell, PRP, and Mesotherapy are some non-surgical hair loss treatments in Dubai. If you want to enjoy natural hair on your scalp without going under the knife then these non-surgical methods are the best choice for you.
- PRP Method – Your own blood is used to perform the procedure so there are no side-effects. A small amount of your blood is taken and centrifuged to separate plasma and platelets. After that, the required plasma is injected into the targeted area. After getting multiple sessions, you get an increase in your natural hair.
- Mesotherapy – This method is also safe from any side-effects. Some specific supplements are injected into your scalp to boost the process of hair growth in a natural way. Multiple sessions are required to get the best results.
- ACell therapy – A combination of PRP and ACell MatriStem is injected into the scalp to reduce hair thinning. There is not rocket science to perform this method.
Preoperative measures are necessary to get the desired results. However, the preparatory steps may differ on the basis of the selection of hair loss treatment. Our hair transplant surgeons in Dubai will guide you. Following is a list of common instructions.
- Avoid the use of aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Limit alcohol consumption or simply avoid it.
- Stop smoking as it affects the healing process.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
You should take follow-up sessions carefully and visit your doctor as per his instructions after getting hair loss treatment in Dubai. These sessions will help you get desired outcomes and will let your doctor know if you need any specific treatment or not to achieve results.
You will get outstanding outcomes by getting the hair loss procedure done at our clinic. We have a team of highly qualified doctors and surgeons. Hence, to achieve optimal results, you have to follow all preoperative and postoperative instructions provided by our surgeons. As a result, you will get a head full of natural hair for a long time period. It is always preferable to go for hair loss treatments than hair replacement in Dubai because they produce natural results. However, replacement is just a temporary and artificial solution.
Our hair experts recommend getting a consultation with your surgeon prior to the hair loss treatment in Dubai. This session gives you answers to your queries. In addition to this, you must select an experienced and board-certified hair transplant surgeon in order to get remarkable results. Here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, all of our surgeons are highly experienced and board-certified. Feel free to contact us anytime – our consultation is FREE.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest