Hair loss has been the main cause of depression for both men and women in this day and age. There are so many factors that can be accountable to the cause of hair loss but the main culprit has always been the effect of stress. Stressors can affect any person mentally, physically and emotionally, and may cause a severe damage like hair loss which can eventually lead to balding. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is offering Hair Loss treatments in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah and all over UAE, giving effective solutions to anyone going through the dilemma of hair loss. Hair loss treatment can vary in so many ways depending on the severity and longevity of hair loss. Treatments may also depend on how and where the cause of hair loss came about. Let us first discuss what may be the possible cause of hair loss to be able to give answer and solution to each problem.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Anesthesia||General or Local Anesthesia|
|Recovery Time||2-3 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Before & After
Possible causes and culprits for Hair Loss:
- Hormonal imbalance and changes which can start as early as the puberty stage or during pregnancy and childbirth. This too can happen when a woman is taking birth control pills or on a menopausal stage.
- Medical condition like thyroid problems, alopecia areata, scalp infection and other skin disorders like lupus.
- Medications for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems and high blood pressure can be a cause of hair loss as well.
- Physical and emotional stress.
- How a person ties their hair: some hairstyle can be the reason for hair loss like tying your hair too tight or brushing your hair too hard.
Norwood Hair Loss Scale
Which hair loss scale you fall in?
Hair Fall Treatment and Medications Available in Dubai:
- Medication for hair fall treatment includes; Minoxidil, an over the counter liquid that you can rub in your scalp twice daily to help with hair growth and prevent hair loss. This topical medication can because irritation when applied too harshly.
- Finasteride is another kind of hair loss medication that treats any form of baldness once taken daily in a pill form or according to your doctor’s prescriptions. A little warning when using this medication, it can cause lowered libido for men and can be a cause of diminished sexual functions as well. This medication can also lead to prostate cancer for men when used for a longer period of time.
- Surgical procedures can be the next best option for hair loss treatment when all the above mentioned medications no longer work.
- Hair transplant treatment is a surgical procedure that can help get the problem area back to its abundant self. There are two different types of hair transplant technique and this includes strip harvesting and FUE technique.
- Scalp reduction is another type of hair fall treatment using the surgical procedure that can help restore baldness. This is a surgical procedure that removes the bald skin on the head and replaces it with a hair-covered scalp.
- Warning: surgical procedures can be expensive and have longer recovery and healing time. This too can leave visible scarring on the donor areas.
Change in diet and lifestyle should be your best Hair Transplant in Dubai.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest