Hair loss is the main cause of depression for many men and women today. There are so many factors that cause hair loss but one of the common culprits is stress. Stressors can affect any person mentally, physically, or emotionally, and may cause severe hair loss which can eventually lead to balding. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® offers Hair Loss treatment in Dubai, providing effective solutions to anyone going through hair loss. Hair loss treatment varies in many ways depending on the severity and longevity of hair loss and also on how the hair loss started.
Table of Contents
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Possible Causes for Hair Loss:
- 3 Norwood Hair Loss Scale
- 4 Surgical Hair Loss Treatments and Medications:
- 5 Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments
- 6 Preparation
- 7 Followup
- 8 Our Doctors
- 9 Results
- 10 Before & After
- 11 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very High Success Rate
Possible Causes for Hair Loss:
Hair loss in Dubai is a common problem that can have the following major causes.
- Hormonal imbalance and changes can occur at the puberty stage or during pregnancy or childbirth leading to hair loss. This too can happen when a woman is taking birth control pills or going through a menopausal stage.
- Medical conditions like thyroid problems, alopecia areata, scalp infection and other skin disorders like lupus.
- Medications for cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, and high blood pressure can be a cause of hair loss as well.
- Physical and emotional stress.
- How a person ties their hair: some hairstyles can be the reason for hair loss like tying your hair too tight or brushing your hair too hard.
Norwood Hair Loss Scale
Which hair loss scale you fall in?
Surgical Hair Loss Treatments and Medications:
- Medication for hair loss treatment includes; Minoxidil, an over-the-counter liquid that you can rub on your scalp twice daily to prevent hair loss and increase hair growth. This topical medication can cause irritation when applied too harshly.
- Finasteride is another kind of hair loss medication that treats any form of baldness. It is available in pill form and you can take one pill daily according to your doctor’s prescription. A little warning while using this medication is, it can cause lowered libido among men and can be a cause of diminished sexual functions as well. This medication can also lead to prostate cancer in men when used for a longer period of time.
- Surgical procedures can be the next best option for hair loss treatment in Dubai when all the above-mentioned medications no longer work.
- A hair transplant is a surgical procedure that can restore the problem area back to its abundant self. There are two different types of hair transplant techniques which include Strip Harvesting (FUT) and FUE hair transplant.
- Scalp reduction is another type of surgical procedure that can be used to treat baldness or hair loss. It involves removing the bald skin on the head and replacing it with a hair-covered scalp.
Warning: Surgical procedures can be expensive and have longer recovery and healing times. They can leave visible scarring in the donor areas.
Non-Surgical Hair Loss Treatments
There are many non-surgical hair loss treatments in Dubai that can be used to treat the problem. If you want to enjoy natural hair on your scalp without going under the knife, non-surgical methods are the best choice for you.
- PRP Therapy – Your own blood is used to perform the procedure so there are no side effects. A small amount of your blood is taken and centrifuged to separate plasma and platelets. After that, the required plasma is injected into the targeted area. After getting multiple sessions, you get an increase in your natural hair. One such technique is known as PRGF-Endoret. Plasma Rich Growth Factor (PRGF-Endoret) is the latest technique that promotes hair growth by utilizing the extracted growth factors (proteins) from your blood.
- Mesotherapy – This method is also safe from any side effects. Some specific supplements are injected into your scalp to boost the process of hair growth in a natural way. Multiple sessions are required to get the best results.
- ACell therapy – A combination of PRP and ACell MatriStem is injected into the scalp to reduce hair thinning. There is not rocket science to perform this method.
- Laser therapy – Low-level laser therapy is a commonly used laser technology to treat hair loss or thinning of hair. During laser hair loss treatment, a diode low-level laser beam is directed to the affected area which activates the weak hair follicles.
- Exosome therapy – It is an effective non-invasive therapy for hair loss that involves injecting exosomes into the balding areas of the scalp. These exosomes stimulate the follicles for hair regrowth.
Preoperative measures are necessary to get the desired results. However, the preparatory steps may differ based on the selection of hair loss treatment. Our hair loss specialist in Dubai will guide you throughout the procedure. Following is a list of common instructions.
- Avoid the use of aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Get all your prescribed tests done.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly.
You should take follow-up sessions and visit your doctor as per his instructions after getting hair loss treatment Dubai. These sessions will help you get desired outcomes and your doctor will know if you need any specific treatment to achieve the results or not.
You will get outstanding outcomes by getting the hair loss procedure at our clinic. We have a team of highly qualified doctors and surgeons. To achieve optimal results, you have to follow all preoperative and postoperative instructions provided by our surgeons. As a result, you will get a head full of natural hair for a longer time period. It is always preferable to go for hair loss treatments than hair replacement in Dubai because they produce natural results. However, replacement is just a temporary and artificial solution.
Before & After
No guarantee is given as the results may vary from person to person.
It is recommended to consult with an expert before getting the hair loss treatment in Dubai. This session helps you get answers to your queries. In addition to this, you must select an experienced and board-certified hair transplant surgeon to get remarkable results. Here, at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®, all of our surgeons are highly experienced and board-certified. Feel free to contact us anytime. We offer a free initial consultation to all our patients.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest