There are tons of options in the cosmetic world, for women with small breasts, ranging from implants to a bit more natural options such as fat transfers. One new kind of implant has emerged on the surface of breast cosmetic surgery named as Motiva breast implants. Motiva Breast Implants in Dubai is a revolutionary and dynamic system that completely transform the way round breast implants are perceived. It takes into account the individual aesthetic objectives of the patient instead of taking a cookie-cutter approach for every patient.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||3-4 Hours|
|Recovery Time||7-8 Weeks|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Aims of the Surgery
Motiva implants in Dubai/Abu Dhabi aims at providing a perfect pair of boobs, safely. The innovative features of Motiva Implants ensure to provide you;
- The perfect pair of breasts that match your expectations perfectly.
- Freedom of the choice of shell design which allows strength, ease of insertion and longevity of results.
- The most natural look and feel.
- Optimal shape retention
- Specialized choice of controlled surfaces for surgeons and patients.
- Q inside Safety Technology that will allow the traceability of unique information that can be retrieved externally.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Before you get super excited about the Motiva breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere, it’s important you to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. Here are a few points to consider;
- You shouldn’t be suffering from any chronic skin illnesses or infections.
- You must be in a good mental and physical condition.
- You breasts must have been fully developed and are no longer in the developing stage.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You are fully motivated to have implants are aware that it’s a life altering decision.
- You have realistic expectation from the treatment.
You will be asked to come in for an initial consultation. Out plastic surgeon will take your medical history and perform a thorough breast examination to ensure that you can undergo the surgery safely. You will be handed a list of pre-op instructions to follow. Here are the most important ones;
- You will be asked to stop smoking cigarette, 4 weeks before the surgery.
- Same goes with alcohol and caffeinated beverages. They must be cut off six weeks before the treatment.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Set a recovery room at home with all the necessary medications, pillows and the things that you need for comfort.
- Do not use blood thinning medications (ibuprofen, aspirin etc.) before the surgery.
The motiva breast implants Abu Dhabi/Dubai surgery is performed on an outpatient basis. It involves the following basic steps;
- General anesthesia will be used to put the patient to sleep during the surgery.
- The area for the incision will be marked, depending on the look you are going for and patient’s preference. Normally, these three kinds of incisions are made;
- Periareolar Incision: The incision or the cut is made around the areola. It makes the incision nearly invisible. Hence, many women prefer it.
- Transaxillary Incision: The incision made in the armpit is termed as Transaxillary Incision.
- Inframammary Incision: The incision is made at the bottom of the breast. It is ideal for those who want a dramatic transformation but still want to hide the scars.
- TUBA Incision: The incision made on the rim of the navel is termed as Tuba Incision.
- After the incision is made, Motiva implants are inserted into the pre-created pockets.
- The incisions are closed with sutured which concludes the procedure of Motiva implants in Abu Dhabi/Dubai.
Full recovery from Motiva Breast implants in Dubai/Abu Dhabi takes around eight weeks. During this period, you are advised to follow all the Post-Op Care instructions given to you by the surgeon. Here are a few of them;
- You are advised to go for routine follow ups with your surgeon to ensure everything is fine and you are healing at a perfect pace.
- Make sure to take all your medications regularly to deal with pain and discomfort.
- Don’t sleep on your stomach or side for a period of eight weeks.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, smoking cigarettes for the suggested time period as it can lead to slow healing.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to help promote faster healing.
- Keep the treatment site (mainly where incision is made) clean and dry at all times.
Immediately after surgery, you can’t access the accurate results as your breasts will be swollen and covered in bandages. In about a week’s time, you will be able to see the results but there will still be a lot of swelling around your boob area. Within two weeks, the results will be in front of your eyes and they will last a lifetime. And, no, you won’t need any maintenance treatments afterward.
Motiva breast implants Abu Dhabi/Dubai have a gazillion benefits. I am enlisting the most prominent ones below;
- They provide state-of-the-art design, resulting in stronger and more durable breast implants.
- The incision is easier as compared to other implants as the cuts made are significantly smaller.
- The ultra-soft, form-stable filling gives a natural look and feel to your implants.
- The Q Inside Safety Technology ensures maximum transparency.
- The results are permanent.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery holds its name high amongst the clinics which offer breast enhancement procedures. We offer all kinds of breast surgery. If you are interested in getting a Breast Implant, do not hesitate to sign up for a consultation with one of our Breast Surgery Experts in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. This consultation will be no-obligatory and free. What are you waiting for? Hurry up!
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest