There are tons of options in the cosmetic world for women with small breasts ranging from implants to a bit more natural options such as fat transfers. One new kind of implants has emerged, known as Motiva breast implants.
Motiva Breast Implants in Dubai is a revolutionary and dynamic system that completely transforms the way round breast implants are perceived. It takes into account the individual’s aesthetic objectives instead of taking a cookie-cutter approach for every patient.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Aims of the Surgery
Motiva implants aim at providing a perfect pair of boobs, safely. The innovative features of Motiva Implants ensure to provide you;
- The perfect pair of breasts that match your expectations.
- Freedom of the choice of shell design which allows strength, ease of insertion and longevity of results.
- The most natural look and feel.
- Optimal shape retention
- Specialized choice of controlled surfaces for surgeons and patients.
- Q inside Safety Technology that will allow the trace-ability of unique information that can be retrieved externally.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Before you get super excited about the Motiva breast implants in Dubai or elsewhere, it’s important for you to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the surgery or not. Here are a few points to consider;
- You shouldn’t be suffering from any chronic skin illnesses or infections.
- You must be in good mental and physical condition.
- Your breasts must have been fully developed and are no longer in the developing stage.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be breastfeeding.
- You are fully motivated to have implants and know that it’s a life-altering decision.
- You have realistic expectations from the treatment.
You will be asked to come in for an initial consultation. Our plastic surgeon will ask about your medical history and a thorough breast examination will be performed to ensure that you can undergo the surgery safely. You will be handed a list of pre-op instructions to follow. Here are the most important ones;
- You will be asked to stop smoking cigarette, 4 weeks before the surgery.
- Same goes with alcohol and caffeinated beverages. They must be cut off six weeks before the treatment.
- Get all your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Set a recovery room at home with all the necessary medications, pillows and the things that you need for comfort.
- Do not use blood thinning medications (ibuprofen, aspirin etc.) before the surgery.
The motiva breast implants surgery is performed on an outpatient basis. It involves the following basic steps;
- General anesthesia will be used to put the patient to sleep during the surgery.
- The area for the incision will be marked, depending on the look you are going for and patient’s preference. Normally, these three kinds of incisions are made;
- Periareolar Incision: The incision or the cut is made around the areola. It makes the incision nearly invisible. Hence, many women prefer it.
- Transaxillary Incision: The incision made in the armpit is termed as Transaxillary Incision.
- Inframammary Incision: The incision is made at the bottom of the breast. It is ideal for those who want a dramatic transformation but still want to hide the scars.
- TUBA Incision: The incision made on the rim of the navel is termed as Tuba Incision.
- After the incision is made, Motiva implants are inserted into the pre-created pockets.
- The incisions are then closed with sutures which concludes the procedure of Motiva implants in Dubai.
Full recovery from Motiva Breast implants surgery takes around eight weeks. During this period, you are advised to follow all the Post-Op Care instructions given to you by the surgeon. Here are a few of them;
- You are advised to go for routine follow ups with your surgeon to ensure everything is fine and you are healing at a perfect pace.
- Make sure to take all your medications regularly to deal with pain and discomfort.
- Don’t sleep on your stomach or side for a period of eight weeks.
- Avoid consuming alcohol, smoking cigarettes for the suggested time period as it can lead to slow healing.
- Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day to help promote faster healing.
- Keep the treatment site (mainly where incision is made) clean and dry at all times.
Motiva breast implant surgery is usually performed under the general anesthesia. So, it may come with a few risks. Hence, you don’t need to be worried as these risks are for a specific time period and they will fade with time. Following is a list of these possible risks. Have a look!
- Capsular Contracture
- Pain persistent for a few weeks
- Changes in Nipple
- Changes in Breast Sensation
- Issue in Breastfeeding
- Delayed Wound Healing
- Implant Extrusion
- Unsatisfactory results
- Breast Tissue Atrophy or Chest Wall Deformity
- Gel Diffusion
Immediately after surgery, you dont get the accurate results as your breasts will be swollen and covered in bandages. In about a week’s time, you will be able to see the results but there would still be a lot of swelling around your boob area. Within two weeks, the results will be in front of your eyes and they will last a lifetime. And you won’t need any maintenance treatment afterward.
The latest motiva breast implant treatment has a number of benefits. Some of them are mentioned below;
- They provide state-of-the-art design, resulting in stronger and more durable breast implants.
- The incision is easier as compared to other implants as the cuts made are significantly smaller.
- The ultra-soft filling gives a natural look and feel to your implants.
- The Q Inside Safety Technology ensures maximum transparency.
- The results are permanent.
If you are interested in getting a Motiva Breast Implants in Dubai, do not hesitate to sign up for a free consultation with one of our surgeons. The consultation session will be no-obligatory and you can ask all the questions regarding the treatment. At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, you will get all the world-class health facilities and your safety during the treatments will be ensured.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest