Everybody wants to look neat, clean and fresh at all times in today’s competitive world. But what do you do when you have overactive sweat glands especially under your armpits? It can be a big problem feeling comfortable while interacting with others. Medically known as hyperhidrosis, this condition is quite common. Hyperhidrosis may also cause excessive sweating on the palms and soles. But worry not because medical experts have a solution to almost everything. Now you have the option of putting an end to excessive sweating because having Botox injections for sweaty glands in Dubai is a readily-available option.
Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||Few Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Are you a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for hyperhidrosis treatment if:
- You are experiencing excessive sweating in the armpits, palms or soles.
- You are not suffering from any neurological disorder.
- You are not suffering from any disease that affects nerves or muscles.
The treatment for hyperhidrosis reduces excessive sweating by blocking neurotransmitters that stimulates sweat glands.
You may need to follow these instructions:
- Do not use any cosmetic products just before the treatment.
- Do not use any antiperspirant the day before the treatment.
- Refrain from hot beverages and exercise for half an hour before treatment..
- Do not use any kind of allergy medications, sleeping aids or muscle relaxants.
The treatment for hyperhidrosis does not require any kind of anesthesia and takes few minutes to complete. The procedural steps are:
- Firstly, the treatment area is cleansed to avoid infection.
- Although most of the patients tolerate the discomfort caused by injections well, practitioner may apply numbing cream or topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area.
- The treatment area is dried and iodine is applied to identify sweat glands.
- Injection sites are then marked.
- Small amount of dose is then injected in the marked sites with the help of fine needles. The amount of dose varies for armpits, palms and soles.
- Afterwards, cold compresses are applied on the treatment area to minimize discomfort, swelling and bruising.
We have the best cosmetic doctors in Dubai. Our doctor’s profiles speak for themselves. And you can get free consultation by filling our the form at the end of this page.
Hyperhidrosis treatment has many benefits. Some of them include:
- It is an effective and proven treatment for reducing excessive sweating.
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
The procedure is FDA approved and safe to get, but it also comes with a few potential side-effects. Some of them include;
Usually, complications are based on the area where you get treatment. For instance, if you get injection around your mouth, then you may experience drooling and crooked smile. On the other hand, if you get the treatment around eyes, then you may experience;
- Drooping eyelids
- Excessive tearing
- Uneven eyebrows
- Dry eyes
No downtime is required after the treatment and the recovery time is also minimal. You will be able to resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure. The side effects are also minimal, which will subside completely in a couple of days.
You will see the results of injections within two days after procedure. They will be however temporary and you will have to repeat the procedure to retain the effects. The effect may last for 3 to 12 months.
News And Media
To know more about Botulinum toxin Injections in Dubai from one of our experts or to book an appointment at our clinic, please fill in the consultation form given.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest