Everybody wants to look neat, clean and fresh at all times in the competitive world of today. But what do you do when you have over active sweat glands especially under your armpits? It can be a huge problem to feel comfortable while interacting with others. Medically known as hyperhidrosis, this condition is quite common. Hyperhidrosis may also cause excessive sweating in the palms and soles. But worry not, in the 21st century medical experts have a solution to everything. Now you have the option of putting an end to sweaty glands as with an injections for sweaty glands in Dubai is an option readily available for you.
*Facts You Must Know
|Cost of Treatment|
|Time Required||Few Mins|
|Success Rate||Very high Success Rate|
Are you a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for hyperhidrosis treatment if:
- You are experiencing excessive sweating in the armpits, palms or soles.
- You are not suffering from any neurological disorder.
- You are not suffering from any disease that affects nerves or muscles.
The treatment for hyperhidrosis reduces excessive sweating by blocking neurotransmitter that stimulates sweat glands.
You may need to follow these instructions:
- Do not use any cosmetic products just before the treatment.
- Do not use any antiperspirant the day before the treatment.
- Refrain from hot beverages and exercise for half an hour before treatment..
- Do not use any kind of allergy medications, sleeping aids or muscle relaxants.
The treatment for hyperhidrosis does not require any kind of anesthesia and takes few minutes to complete. The procedural steps are:
- Firstly, the treatment area is cleansed to avoid infection.
- Although most of the patients tolerate the discomfort caused by injections well, practitioner may apply numbing cream or topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area.
- The treatment area is dried and iodine is applied to identify sweat glands.
- Injection sites are then marked.
- Small amount of dose is then injected in the marked sites with the help of fine needles. The amount of dose varies for armpits, palms and soles.
- Afterwards, cold compresses are applied on the treatment area to minimize discomfort, swelling and bruising.
Hyperhidrosis treatment has many benefits. Some of them include:
- It is an effective and proven treatment for reducing excessive sweating.
- It is non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
No downtime is required after the treatment and the recovery time is also minimal. You will be able to resume your normal activities immediately after the procedure. The side effects are also minimal, which will subside completely in a couple of days.
You will see the results of injections within two days after procedure. They will be however temporary and you will have to repeat the procedure to retain the effects. The effect may last for 3 to 12 months.
News And Media
To ask any questions from one of our experts or to book an appointment at our clinic, please fill in the consultation form given.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest