Spider veins are visible veins that look like red, blue, green or violet webs in your skin. They are often problematic for women because they cannot wear miniskirts and shorts or any type of clothing that shows their legs. Spider veins can often appear in areas like the thighs, calves, and ankles. This is often the dilemma of middle-aged women and even men. But it can also be a problem for individuals who are in their early twenties.
There are different ways to prevent and treat spider veins. One of them is laser treatment for spider veins in Dubai which is highly effective.
Table of Contents
- 1 Possible Causes of Spider Veins:
- 2 Ways to Prevent Spider Veins:
- 3 Laser Spider Veins Treatment
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Machines Used
- 6 Are You a Candidate?
- 7 How to Prepare?
- 8 Aftercare Instructions
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Side Effects & Recovery Time
- 11 Results
- 12 Cost of Laser Spider Veins Treatment
- 13 Schedule A Consultation
Possible Causes of Spider Veins:
Spider veins, also known as red veins, mostly appear on the backside of the legs and thighs in a spiderweb-like pattern. There can be many causes of spider veins. Some of them are;
- Hormonal changes
- Weight loss and gain
- Type of Job or Occupation
- Sports and other strenuous activities
Ways to Prevent Spider Veins:
It is possible to prevent spider veins if you avoid sitting or standing for a long time. You can also prevent it by following the instructions below;
- Do exercises that can help circulate the blood in your leg area and prevent the appearance of spider veins.
- Avoid standing for a very long time because it can put pressure on the legs and feet which can weaken the blood vessel walls.
- Sitting positions can also cause spider veins when legs are often crossed together for a longer period of time. Always make sure to sit up straight and be very conscious of your posture while sitting to help circulate the blood in the body.
- Always maintain a healthy weight which means you should eat healthily.
- After every strenuous activity, individuals are advised to raise their feet while lying down to help the blood circulate. It works much better if the feet are raised against the wall.
- Wear stockings, compression hose, and support hose to help compress the veins back and lessen the appearance of spider veins.
Laser Spider Veins Treatment
The most effective and advanced method to treat spider veins is laser spider veins treatment in Dubai. It is performed on an outpatient basis and makes the spider veins less prominent. The laser treatment is safe, quick and painless which means it does not require anesthesia. However, in some cases, a numbing cream might be applied to keep the patient calm.
During the treatment, the targeted area is numbed and a laser device is used to direct the laser heat on the affected area. The heat of the laser light destroys the tissues and these dead tissues are then naturally absorbed by the body. As a result, the spider veins are destructed. Scars might be produced during the treatment but they disappear on their own.
The machines used to perform the laser spider vein removal Dubai are;
Are You a Candidate?
You can be an ideal candidate for laser spider veins treatment Dubai if;
- You have spider veins.
- You want to make spider veins less prominent.
- You want painless, short, and instant spider vein removal.
- You are in good physical and mental health.
- You do not want to undergo a surgical procedure.
How to Prepare?
There are no specific arrangements required to prepare for the treatment. However, you need to take care of your skin by following the specialist’s instructions. For example, you need to protect the affected area from the sun. You should avoid creams and lotions because they can hinder the laser light from reaching the affected veins.
After getting the spider vein treatment Dubai, you need to follow some instructions for the protection of your skin. These instructions include;
- Wear easy and comfortable clothes for quick and smooth healing.
- Protect the treated area from the sun rays.
- Use the medicines prescribed by the doctor regularly.
There are significant benefits of laser spider veins removal treatment in Dubai. Some of them are mentioned below;
- It is a non-surgical method.
- It does not cause any pain.
- It does not harm the skin while treating the spider veins.
- It is a quick procedure that does not require a night stay at the hospital.
- It produces effective results.
Side Effects & Recovery Time
The laser used for spider vein removal is quite advanced. It does not harm the surrounding skin so, you do not experience any pain or side-effects. Moreover, there is no downtime involved. It means the recovery time is very short and smooth.
Generally, more than one session is required to remove the spider veins permanently. It is because some spider veins take months to disappear. Still, the laser treatment delivers the best results in removing spider veins.
Cost of Laser Spider Veins Treatment
The cost generally varies from patient to patient because it depends on some factors. These factors can include the expertise of the laser therapist, the clinic from where you are getting the treatment and the size of the affected area. All these factors contribute to the estimated cost. It is recommended to consult with the doctor if you want to know about the exact cost of the treatment.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have decided to undergo laser spider veins treatment, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic today. We have the world’s leading laser specialists who are committed to providing the best laser spider veins treatment in Dubai. You can book a consultation with our experts to learn about the treatment in detail and you can clear your concerns as well. All you need to do is fill in the consultation form below and we will get in touch with you.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest