Voluma Juvederm filler is a formulation of hyaluronic acid which exists in our bodies naturally. It is a sugar that absorbs moisture and keeps the skin hydrated. The amount of hyaluronic acid in our skin decreases with time leaving our skin dehydrated. As a result the skin starts losing its volume.
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Results of the Voluma fillers will become completely visible in 4 to 5 days after the treatment. The results are not permanent but they can last for more than 18 months. For the upkeep of the results, you may have to undergo a follow-up procedure. No guarantees are given as the results may vary from person to person.
- Voluma Juvederm filler is an FDA approved filler used for improving the volume of cheeks.
- It is designed to provide the needed volume and curves to your cheeks.
- It redefines your cheeks, jawline, and overall facial appearance by improving the contours of the cheek area. These fillers will make your cheeks appear rounder and fuller.
If you are a man or a woman, you have to prepare for the procedure to get the best outcomes.
- Keep your doctor aware of your medical history. Let him know if you are suffering from any specific disease or allergy.
- Stop using aspirin or other blood thinners.
- Quit smoking for at least 1 week or more to boost the healing process.
- Keep yourself hydrated.
- Eat a healthy meal before the procedure.
Be careful while choosing your practitioner. It is a crucial step.
For the success of treatment, it is important that you choose an experienced medical professional. There are no side effects associated with the procedure if an expert is performing it. Your practitioner will mark the treatment area where injections should be made.
The discomfort of the injections is bearable by most clients, but a numbing cream could be applied to the treatment area. Your doctor will inject the filler in a controlled manner. Afterwards, he or she will massage the area to even out the filler proportion in the skin.
Our board-certified cosmetic surgeon Dr. Gabriel Fernando Bonesana is considered the best surgeon for Voluma Filling in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
There is no significant time required to recover from the Voluma treatment. You may experience side effects like swelling or bruising for one day after the treatment but nothing more than that.
If you are looking for a non-invasive technique to improve the volume of your cheeks and wish to uplift you jawline, Voluma treatment might be the right option for you. To know more about the treatment, book a free consultation at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® by filling the consultation form provided.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest