Adipose lipolysis injections are used to remove the undesirable fat deposits from various parts of the body and are suitable for both men and women. The most active ingredients in these injections are sodium deoxycholate and phosphatidylcholine (PPC). These compounds are naturally present in human bodies. This treatment can be performed on double chins, face and body to improve the contours and definition of the respective area.
- 1 *Facts You Must Know
- 2 Before & After Results
- 3 Treatment Areas
- 4 Lipolysis Injection Candidates
- 5 Preparation
- 6 Lipolysis Injection Procedure
- 7 Lipolysis Injection Recovery
- 8 Post-Op Care
- 9 Our Surgeons
- 10 Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
Before & After Results
The results of adipose lipolysis through injections are long-lasting. The results will start becoming visible right after the procedure. However, you will be asked to undergo three to four repeated sessions for best and long-lasting results. No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
The non-surgical fat reduction procedure can be performed on different body areas like;
Lipolysis Injection Candidates
You may consider adipose lipolysis injection treatment as an ideal candidate if;
- You have smaller fat pads in any area of the body.
- You don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure.
- You are in good general health and not suffering from any serious disease.
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You have realistic expectations from the outcomes.
To prepare for adipose lipolysis injection, you have to follow a few steps. Our doctor will instruct you solely on the basis of your specific condition. Mentioned below are some common guidelines that everyone needs to follow. Have a look!
- Inform your doctor regarding any kind of specific allergies (if you have).
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Avoid using alcohol for about a week before the procedure.
- Stop smoking for almost 1 week to 10 days prior to the procedure. It will help you in recovery.
- Get done with prescribed lab tests.
- Take someone with you on the day of treatment.
Lipolysis Injection Procedure
The treatment involves the melting of fat deposits in adipose tissues to improve the appearance of the treatment area. The procedure will not take longer than 30 minutes. The procedure must be performed by an expert medical professional to ensure the safety and success of the treatment.
First of all, the treatment area is cleansed and numbed. After that your physician will administer the injections using fine needles in the marked sites. The number of injections varies from patient to patient. The injections will take some time to make an evident effect but you will feel the difference right after the treatment.
Lipolysis Injection Recovery
It is a minimally invasive procedure which does not require a lengthy downtime.
- You might experience swelling, bruising and redness in the treated area but these effects will subside in a short while.
- You might go through pain and discomfort in the treated area.
- The treated area might be tender and numb after the procedure.
Recovery after non-surgical fat reduction is quite simple and comfortable so you don’t have to maintain a difficult follow-up plan. Although, you will be asked to avoid strenuous tasks which can cause pressure to the treated area.
If you have any questions about adipose lipolysis injection treatment, you can send us your query or visit our clinic for consultation. Our specialist doctors in aesthetics are the best in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Also, we offer free initial consultation to our patients who are interested in getting the treatment. So, book your appointment now by filling in the form given below.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest