Adipose lipolysis injections, commonly known as lipolysis injection in Dubai is an innovative, gentle and non-invasive cosmetic procedure that eradicate excess fat deposits from various parts of the body. It is an effective and non-invasive alternative to liposuction for Removing fat from the submental area, thighs, upper arms, abdomen, knees and ankles.
The most active ingredients in adipose lipolysis injections are sodium deoxycholate (SDC) and phosphatidylcholine (PC). These compounds are naturally present in human bodies. SDC when combined with PC gives impressive results in removing submental fat.
Table of Contents
Before & After Results
The results of adipose lipolysis injections in Dubai are long-lasting. The results will start becoming visible after a few months, not immediately following the procedure. You will be asked to undergo 3 to 4 repeated sessions to achieve optimal results. No guarantee can be provided as the results may vary among individuals.
Lipolysis injections in Dubai can be performed on different body areas such as
Are you a Candidate?
You may consider adipose lipolysis injections treatment if you;
- Have smaller fat pads in any area of the body.
- Don’t want to undergo surgical procedures.
- Are in good general health and not suffering from any serious disease.
- Are not pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Have realistic expectations from the outcomes.
To prepare for adipose lipolysis injections in Dubai, you have to follow a few steps. Our doctor will instruct you solely on the basis of your condition. Mentioned below are some common guidelines that everyone needs to follow. Have a look!
- Inform your doctor if you have any kind of allergies.
- Discuss your medical history with your doctor.
- Undergo the prescribed lab tests.
- Bring someone with you on the day of treatment.
- Avoid some anti-inflammatory and blood-thinning drugs like aspirin.
- Avoid medications that increase metabolism.
Lipolysis Injection Procedure
The treatment involves the melting of fat deposits in adipose tissues to improve the appearance of the treatment area. The procedure will not take more than 40 minutes and must be performed by a medical professional to ensure the patient’s safety and success of the treatment.
- First of all, the treatment area is cleansed and numbed using local anesthesia.
- After that, your physician will administer the injections using fine needles in the marked sites. The number of injections vary from patient to patient. The injections will take some time to make an evident effect but you will feel the difference right after the treatment.
- The mixture in the injections melts the fat which is eliminated from the body through the lymphatic system.
Lipolysis Injection Recovery
Adipose lipolysis treatment in Dubai is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require lengthy downtime.
- You might experience swelling, bruising, and redness in the treated area but these effects will subside in a short while.
- You might go through pain and discomfort in the treated area.
- The treated area might be tender and numb after the procedure.
Recovery after adipose lipolysis or non-surgical fat reduction is quite simple and comfortable so you don’t have to maintain a difficult follow-up plan. Although, you will be asked to follow certain aftercare instructions which include;
- Avoid strenuous exercises that can cause pressure to the treated area.
- Refrain from lifting heavy objects.
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Take all the prescribed medicines on time.
How much does Adipose Lipolysis cost?
The lipolysis Dubai cost varies from one individual to another because it depends on different factors like the number of injections required, the size of the treatment area and the location of the clinic, etc. The average starting price of adipose lipolysis injections at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic is AED 1500. However, you should consult with our expert to know the exact cost.
Schedule A Consultation
If you have any questions about adipose lipolysis injections treatment, you can send us your query or visit our clinic for consultation. Our specialist surgeons will guide you about the treatment in detail during the initial consultation session. So, book your appointment now by filling in the form given below.
Fill in the form to get a consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest