Bio-revitalization is a non-invasive treatment for male & female designed to restore the natural beauty of the skin. Collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid are necessary to keep our skin smooth, firm and elastic. The production of these elements is likely to be reduced due to the natural aging process. Bio-revitalization is a process of revitalizing the skin with the addition of hyaluronic acid to the skin to keep it hydrated and healthy.
- 1. *Facts You Must Know
- 2. Bio-revitalization Goals
- 3. Initial Consultation
- 4. Bio-revitalization Candidates
- 5. Bio-revitalization Treatment Areas
- 6. Bio-revitalization Procedure
- 7. Preparation
- 8. Our Surgeons
- 9. Recovery Time
- 10. Bio-revitalization Results
- 11. Bio-revitalization Benefits
- 12. Free Consultation
*Facts You Must Know
Cost of Treatment
Very high Success Rate
A bio-revitalization treatment aims to;
- Improve the quality of the skin.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduce the appearance of scars.
An initial consultation enables you to convey your expectations from the treatment to the doctor. Your doctor can analyze both your physical condition and your needs from the procedure which helps him/her design a suitable treatment plan for you. Your doctor will give you few instructions to follow before and after the treatment procedure like preventing the use of anti-inflammatory and non-steroid medications.
You can opt for this skin revitalizing treatment if;
- Your skin is becoming less elastic.
- Lines or wrinkles are formed on your skin.
- You have dry and dehydrated skin.
- You have stretch marks.
- You have post acne or other scars.
- Your skin is damaged due to excessive sun exposure.
Bio-revitalization Treatment Areas
A bio-revitalization treatment can be performed on any part of the body but mostly it is performed on;
The procedure will not take longer than 40 minutes to complete. It is a simple technique that does not require anesthetic administration. However, a numbing cream can be applied for patients with hypersensitive skin. It involves the injection of pure hyaluronic acid into the treatment area. Hyaluronic acid, when injected into the skin boosts body’s own production of collagen and hyaluronic acid which reverses the aging process.
To prepare for this procedure, our doctors will guide you on the basis of your medical history and expected results. Hence, following is a list of the guidelines that are common for all. Take a look at them to decide better!
- Avoid smoking to improve healing process.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for almost 1 to 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Done with all prescribed tests.
- Discuss your goals with your doctor.
- Discuss your allergies and medical history with your doctor.
We pride ourselves on having the best skin care doctors in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. And free consultation is provided; just fill out the form down below.
There is no significant recovery time required after a bio-revitalization treatment but you may experience few side effects such as swelling and redness etc. These side effects will subside in a short period.
The effects of bio-revitalization are quite apparent immediately after the treatment but the results keep improving for many weeks. You may be asked to repeat the treatment twice or more for optimum results.
The effects are not permanent so you will have to undergo a maintenance session after a scheduled duration.
Bio-revitalization is a beneficial treatment option for the skin because it provides skin an additional amount of hyaluronic acid which is compulsory for hydrated and youthful skin.
- It reduces fine lines and wrinkles significantly.
- It improves the skin tone.
- It improves the elasticity of the skin.
If your skin is becoming less elastic, dull and aged, you can restore its natural glow with bio-revitalization treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi. Fill in the form to get a free consultation with one of our skin specialists to discuss;
- Treatment procedure.
- Treatment cost.
- Treatment results.
Fill in the form to get Consultation100% Financing with 0% Interest